Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something That You Can't Go To Sleep With/Without?

Strawberry Tart

I need to have gone to the bathroom within the past 30 minutes or so - or else I start to think about waking up in the middle of the night, and lie awake for ages...kinda stupid really :P

Also, unless I've been drinking, or if I don't have a toothbrush, I NEED to brush my teeth - I just hate the feeling of unwashed teeth when I'm lying in bed.

A blanket and preferably 2 or even 3 pillows. I like to cuddle up and sorta make a "nest" with them. One on each side of me and one to rest my head on. I also always have the fan on and pointed in my direction. It really gets too warm in my room sometimes.

I like to sleep with 2 pillows, one on the top of my head and the other one under my head, and also I like to sleep on total silence (This doesn't apply if I'm really tired)

I can't sleep on my back. I sleep on my side and sometimes my stomach.

I have to hug something so my arms would feel comfortable, so I have a second pillow just for that.

If I let my cat in my room, he'll cry constantly because he can't get in my loft bed. It breaks my heart, but I have to kick him out before I sleep.

i have to watch at least one episode of mlp, i have to have my rainbowdash plushie, my room mut be a comfortable 10 or 15 degrees, fairenhight or however its spellled, and even my rainbowdash plushie included in the next one, nothing, alive or inanimate can be able to see me sleeping

I can't have the light on either. Unless I'm taking a nap during they day. But still: less light, the better.

Edited by LatinoChurro

Oh man I could live on this topic for the rest of my life

I have anxiety issues so everything must be perfect (which sounds more ocd but my anxiety makes me kinda ocd)

closet door and door to my room need to be shut
all lights have to be off

my ipod has to be upside down in case it lights up and scares me or wakes me up

my alarm clock light has to be dimmed 

i have to check my alarm before i go to bed every night to make sure its right (even though it never changes)

my blankets have to be in the correct order; cream blanket first, then the white cashmere one, then my teal/blue blanket and lastly a large cream blanket on top

i have to have my stuffed wolf to sleep, along with a shirt my boyfriend gave me a year and a half ago thats starting to tatter 

i have to have vicks on my lips before i go to sleep, my lips chap and dry easily

the list goes on, man. it never ends xD

I don't know who else has said it, but I'm with you if you have.

An empty stomach.

cannot for the life of me go to sleep when my stomach is making the rumblies.

All I can think about is getting a snack or something, it's crazy.

Oh, and a fan.

It's not so much that I get hot at night, but I don't like complete silence.

Complete silence is annoying to me, so even when I'm cold I'll still turn on a fan.

I cannot sleep without a floor fan on.

I need at least 7 blankets.

I need the TV on while I sleep.

I have to be cold. In the summer, this means blasting the air conditioner. In the winter, this means cracking a window. I have to be comfortably ensconced in blankets to sleep. If I'm hot and/or sweating, there is no way I'm getting to sleep.

The only other thing I can't sleep without is 'closing my eyes'. 

I have to have a fan on. Dose not matter how big or small the fan is, as long as one is on I can sleep. No fan? no sleep for me sadly, I got that from my father, my sister is the same too! but its music with her.

I'm a fan guy, too. Always set it on low, so as to not burn out the motor.

That, and a green lava lamp.