Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted, but you can only do them while using my account.

I truly wish truly everyone truly appreciated the true truth of my true genius.

• Brohoof 1

Granted, but you slowly devolve into comment like Widder, here.
Full pages of text in pink with a white background, making it hard to read o3o

I wish I had better discipline in getting up when my alarm goes off =w=

(edited)

Granted but you got stuck in a wormhole and got left behind 

i wish I can be better at figuring out what to do with my life.

Edited by TBD

Granted, you now know what to do with your life. Problem is you won't be able to achieve it!

I wish Netflix had access to ongoing Cartoon Network shows, like Steven Universe and Adventure Time.

3 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Granted, but it uses only pure oil as its fuel.  I wish I had more Ice-cream. 

Granted, but you get buried in it!

I wish I could have discovered  my gay sexuality and found some guy when I was still in high school! 

• Brohoof 1

Granted! You did! But as everyone knows, like, 90% of all high school relationships are doomed to fail anyway on account of youthful mistakes & emotions running high, so you have a bad break-up with that fellow, have it fixated in your memory as a bad experience and from then on suppress and regard your gay sexuality with scorn! 

...Hee-Hee! Anyone else find it hilarious that I'm talking about gay sexuality while being flamboyantly expressive in varying tints of pink?! Lol!

I wish I had EeeeeeeeeeVEN MORE pink text, enough to have The Gobo forcibly accept my Pink Superiority!

• Brohoof 1

Granted! But as most mammals lack the proper body structure to enable flight, this means your metabolism must also be cranked up to absurd levels to fit your new energy levels, which means near constant eating of a very specific, hummingbird-esque diet. Also, your bone density will have to be halved which makes you notable lighter but brittle. You also live in constant fear of commercial airline engines.                   ...and don't you ever wear capes!

I wish the font option was still around for me to use Comic Sans...

• Brohoof 1

Yay! I've found my font now!

Well, considering how the latter appears to be a merciless mercenary who steals souls and the former seems to be a murderous psychopath who's will & mind are weak enough that just talking to the Joker caused her to completely overwrite her pre-existing personality...  Well, wish granted! Your married to one of them (maybe both simultaneously, hey, who am I to specify things?) for all of a few hours! ...before your killed pretty horribly.

Hey now. I like me a strong female archetype, but there are limits!

I wish I could date the Overly Attached Girlfriend meme lady. She just seems so protective & caring, you know?

(edited)

Not granted you can't date a meme.

I wish my grammar improved to a 5 grade level. xp

Edited by TBD

Granted, but then Grammar Nazis will hunt you down for not having college-level grammar professionalism! 

I wish I could have been and have an athletic body growing up instead of being a bookworm.

• Brohoof 1

Granted but it not the kaman rider, instead the super sentai took over.

I wish for super sentai and Kaman rider to have their own huge movie like the 2017 power ranger movie. 

(edited)

Granted, Uwe Boll will direct both films, and as soon the news hits the public, both franchises are canceled, and will cease to exist in history forever...

I wish for my wish to be corrupted and not corrupted at the same time. :proud:

Edited by GunPla_GliMMeR_4