Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

(edited)

Granted, but the extra oars are crap and break as soon as they hit the water:D

I wish that i could meet some YouTube celebrities that i like. (My little brother got to do that after we watched an eSports tournament, lucky brat)

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 2

Granted. But the your internet will be disconnected the same day. (Sorry not good at corrupting things)

I want to meet Lyra Heartstrings and be her best friend. I don't think that can go wrong. 

• Brohoof 1

Granted, but Lyra is so terrified of Humans, that she faints, and Bon-Bon resents you for doing that to Lyra.

I wish I didn't have a suspicion that I was being conspired against.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Superplay64 said:

I wish some memes didn't get old

Granted, but they're all memes you really hate.

I wish Amazon Prime wouldn't raise their rates.

Edited by Mortar
  • Brohoof 1

@MortarYou go back in time and fix some problems, but then you make one fatal error, that results in the space-time erasing Derpy and Dr. Whooves.  hqdefault.jpg

Only you remember who they are, every time you mention them, everyone rolls their eyes, you get comments like, "Why don't you be 20% more serious?"  You win a date with one of the Actresses that play as Derpy at Nightmare Nights,  but after she finds out you talk about a pony that never existed, and seeing how angry the fandom is getting with you, bringing up supposed episodes that she existed in, she fakes an alien abduction to escape.

Their is only one other person that remembers Derpy and Dr. Hooves despite the Fabric of Space-Times correction erasing the memories of them from everyone's mind.  And he has been staring at you this whole time while he is standing by the Blueberry Jelly Pony body pillows. 

https://imgflip.com/i/2al814

He only agrees to help you convince the Bronies and Pegasisters that their is indeed  a Derpy and Dr. Whooves, but you must now watch all the Ancient Aliens with him, because Giorgio A. Tsoukalos is his hero.  You also learn that besides Derpy and Dr. Whooves being gone, that Boomer is dead, Equestria Girls is now part of the Care Bears series and they, like the Martians, demand Cheerleaders.

You have no idea what went wrong...

I wish "Malcolm in the Middle" was never canceled.