Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted, but you attain the power cosmic to pull things from your imagination and the world plummets into a warped and terrifying version of itself as others start to gain the same power and ruin everything o3o

I wish Scenarios wouldn't spiral out of control like that O3O

• Brohoof 1

On 5/19/2018 at 11:04 AM, The_Gobo said:

Granted, but you attain the power cosmic to pull things from your imagination and the world plummets into a warped and terrifying version of itself as others start to gain the same power and ruin everything o3o

I wish Scenarios wouldn't spiral out of control like that O3O

Your wish is granted, and you have undone everyones wish on the forums, nah, everyone who has ever played the game, and they all know where you sleep HA HA HA HA HA ;)

I wish I lived in a Van down by the River.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

Granted, but she subcontracts out to Cadence :V

No complaints. I also like sisterly Alicorn of love.

10 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

I wish my legs didn't have holes in them =w=

Granted. But now you don't have any legs to start with.

I wish I could make a lots of stories within one month.

• Brohoof 1

Granted, but they are all lacking quality because of how fast you wrote them. They are trash. (Totally not judging your writing skills, mate, promise. Just the game:please:)

I wish I had the perfect body.

• Brohoof 1

Granted, but you didn't specify how you wanted those, so you see them everywhere you look.  You can no longer drive or even read because all you see is smiling ponies XD

I wish VP Luna came to my house so she can explain to me Faculty parking while I spoil her with an amazing dinner XD

• Brohoof 1

Granted! But it changes form every time you change your avatar, so nobody will know what the shrine is actually for.

I wish for health, happiness, and a lifetime supply of Nando's chicken. :smug:

nandos.jpg 

• Brohoof 1

On 5/22/2018 at 4:04 PM, The_Gobo said:

Granted, but she ends up creeped out by the shrine you secretly keep in your closest o3o

I wish I had a shrine :V

We made it to my room?!  But I don't have a closet!!!!  I think..?   Darn it I should check out these places better before I buy them!

1 hour ago, R.D.Dash said:

Granted, but you start loosing your pencils.

I wish they hire Novakin to do the Vinyl's voice

Your wish is granted, but she is inspired by Mr. Bobcat from the Police Academe movies when she plays as her XD

I wish David Lee Roth did a spoof of California girls but redone with an MLP theme "I wish they all could be Equestria Girls!!!"

• Brohoof 1

Granted, but it bombs so hard that it ruins the MLP fandom to the point that it can never return from o3o

I wish there would be a Jojo character in MLP for a moment :3

Granted, but she doesn't stay for just a moment, in fact she replaces the Mane 7 in both universes, and then she clones herself and replaces every-pony with herself.  Why...?  I have no idea, ask the Juggernaut Pony why XD

I wish my custom Ice Pony species was canon in MLP G4 and on XD

5 hours ago, An Admirer said:

Granted. But it was only end of your days. R.I.P dude.

I wish avatar above me could find piece in death and don't haunt me for killing him. XD.

Oh dear, well... they don't haunt you... and they find peace, the place where it was burred alive by Thanos, Thanos has Changeling trapped in the Soul Stone.  He was the one that you asked make that wish, he normally doesn't keep a grudge against people, but you have rubbed him the wrong way, especially since you stopped him from making out with Death, she went onto Deadpool.  

He grants you a small bit of mercy, you never see Changeling ever again, but, to punish you, he put you in a never ending battle, in which right before you die, it starts over, and their is no way to win!  

Its this, but your by yourself with no weapons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqhWDgo40o0

0xcjNwF.jpg

I wish they made an MLP version of Disney Land XD

• Brohoof 1