Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

granted here's your very own tube41q-6Dv4C5L._SX342_.jpg.4bd65e3d14111e345a70301c600bce1f.jpg with measurements.

I wish I can concentrate anything really hard that i can make it happen. 

• Brohoof 1

*evil genie sighs*i had to currupt this wish so many times,and i try different ways each time
granted,but its hotter inside
i wish queues were never more than 1-2 people long

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dear sir, I would like to inform you that the object, action, or situation you have requested of me to bring into existence, also known as a "wish", has in fact been decided upon.  The verdict of this decision is that I will, as you have requested me to do, bring your object, action, or situation into existence.  I will create an environment for you, fellow man, that will be devoid of all vibrations in the air that are detectable by the human body, specifically the canal on the side of a human head, also known as the "ear".  In this canal on the side of the human head, these vibrations are felt by small, long, strands created by the body, known as hairs, and are converted into sensations within the human body, known as "sound".  This environment I will bring into existence, as you have requested me to, will also cause a euphoric response in the body, while one is within this environment doing nothing that stresses a human body or human mind's functions.  This euphoric sensation is also known as "tranquility".  I would also like to bring to your attention, fellow human, that while I can create this environment you have requested me to bring into existence, I will be required to also provide a detailed, advanced definition of my actions, that may be considered by some to not be required for the situation that is taking place at that moment in time.  This detailed, advanced definition of my actions to make the environment you have wished for exist, is also known as "verbose".  You, fellow man, will also be required to listen to this lecture in it's entirety, before I can create this environment that you have requested me to bring into existence.

Spoiler

Translation: Granted, but you have to listen to a verbose version of my response first. :umad:

I wish I didn't have to think all that much to make the whole response verbose.

Edited by Superplay64
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
1 hour ago, Superplay64 said:

Dear sir, I would like to inform you that the object, action, or situation you have requested of me to bring into existence, also known as a "wish", has in fact been decided upon.  The verdict of this decision is that I will, as you have requested me to do, bring your object, action, or situation into existence.  I will create an environment for you, fellow man, that will be devoid of all vibrations in the air that are detectable by the human body, specifically the canal on the side of a human head, also known as the "ear".  In this canal on the side of the human head, these vibrations are felt by small, long, strands created by the body, known as hairs, and are converted into sensations within the human body, known as "sound".  This environment I will bring into existence, as you have requested me to, will also cause a euphoric response in the body, while one is within this environment doing nothing that stresses a human body or human mind's functions.  This euphoric sensation is also known as "tranquility".  I would also like to bring to your attention, fellow human, that while I can create this environment you have requested me to bring into existence, I will be required to also provide a detailed, advanced definition of my actions, that may be considered by some to not be required for the situation that is taking place at that moment in time.  This detailed, advanced definition of my actions to make the environment you have wished for exist, is also known as "verbose".  You, fellow man, will also be required to listen to this lecture in it's entirety, before I can create this environment that you have requested me to bring into existence.

Reveal hidden contents

Translation: Granted, but you have to listen to a verbose version of my response first. :umad:

I wish I didn't have to think all that much to make the whole response verbose.

Don't worry we got a fix for that, I hope you like Gas mining and Icecream makers XD 

The process is not painful once you can't feel anymore, but don't worry, you will be jacked into a network that allows you to play all the polka music you want XD

XzOG.gif

I wish Princess Luna was an alt skin in Skullgirls just like Fluttershy and Robo Rainbow Dash xD

Edited by The Blueberry Writer
  • Brohoof 1

Granted, but now all characters in Skullgirls are some variant of a horse.

I wish there was a cure, or at least treatment, for pony madness

(edited)

granted,but its so expensive only filthy rich can afford it
i wish silver spoon was more developed

Edited by Lord Valtasar
  • Brohoof 1

Granted, she's now a fully grown mare, with a house and mortgage and unspecified shipped stallion.

I wish there were more fans on this site o3o

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

Granted, she's now a fully grown mare, with a house and mortgage and unspecified shipped stallion.

I wish there were more fans on this site o3o

Granted, your 2 million fans are all going to kill you tonight. With chainsaws. And flames.

I wish my BF finished my BronyCon costume tonight.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

granted but its too small to fit you
i wish there were mlp events where i live

Granted, but the people hanging out there have guns and knifes. They're not scared to use them.

I wish my cat would quit jumping on my keyboard.

• Brohoof 1

Granted, the next time it jumps, the flies through the ceiling off into space.

I wish I had more faces O3O

9 hours ago, dream_star1235 said:

Granted, your 2 million fans are all going to kill you tonight. With chainsaws. And flames.

I wish my BF finished my BronyCon costume tonight.

Oooh oohh!
What're you going as? O3O

• Brohoof 1