Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted, the ranch has dry, acidic, and loose soil, and the air quality is the worst with the smog blocking out the sky.

I wish that I was filthy rich, and that the money wouldn't be subject to theft, taxes, and other obnoxious payments.

Granted; you are now the richest man alive with a currency that can't be stolen, taxed, or be subjected to obnoxious payments!
What currency is this you ask?  It's Mr. Krabs's Wacky Bucks*!

*(Wacky Bucks are not legal tender)

I wish there was a fully immersive pony VR game.

Edited by Virtual Click

Granted. You are given an animation studio, but you don't have a team to work with. Your first project must be completed within the next 5 seconds.

I wish I could get whatever I want whenever I want.

Granted. You are given a sickly Pokemon that also happens to be the weakest Pokemon of all time, and it will never level up, evolve, get stronger, get healthy, or even die. And you can't release it. It will stick with you no matter what happens.

I wish I could multitask efficiently.

Granted - you can multitask, but you can only do so with your feet while listening to a Kids Bop album that is constantly stuck on loop. 

I wish for Limestone to be my roommate, so we could complain about things together and eat cheap microwave meals. 

Granted. The tree grows counterfeit money.

I wish I could grow genuine money from a tree, no one would try to steal the money, and the tree wouldn't take too long to grow.

Granted, anything you say will be in a random language. While speaking, your current language will randomly change into a different language whenever you try to say another word.

I wish to be a professional dancer.

Granted, but it's decommissioned and will probably never be removed from the local junk yard any time soon. Enjoy your stay!

I wish that I had perfect anime hair forever.

Edited by Samurai Equine

Granted, they're just plastic wig

I wish can travel in dreams like Princess luna.

Granted. Your vegetable garden is vibrant, beautiful, healthy, and even delicious. So much so that everyone else compelety robs you of your produce.

I wish I didn't need to charge my phone.

Granted you don't have to, but your phone dies eventually. 

I wish Halloween will last forever.