Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted. The game ends so shortly, and you are in a vicious cycle of completing this short game for the rest of your life.

I wish to climb on walls and ceilings

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Derpy Pon-3 said:

Granted

you can't draw anymore and never created your oc

Edit: ahhhh! I forgot de wishy

I wish for a derpy hooves plushie

Well Really I can't do it anymore XD

Granted, but you turn into a horrendus hybrid of spider and human

I wish I had an infinite supply of Jaggermister and Redbull

Granted! But your entire supply opens up and spills out simultaneously, making you drown in it. You can try to drink it up, but you'll only drown faster.

I don't really need anything, but I wish for you to have a good day and an even better tomorrow. :mlp_smug:

Granted I have the most best day of my life by making your day hell. :ithastolookpretty:

:P

I wish I can think of something useful to wish about.

• Brohoof 1

Granted! But by gaining such intelligent foresight, you lose the ability to speak or communicate in any way to other people. So you are now stuck with a wish that can never be granted.

I wish I could stay clean and fresh-smelling without ever having to bathe, use deodorant, put on cologne, etc.

Granted. The intelligent life the world has discovered will come to Earth next year... to start the end of the world.

I wish I could get up on time for anything

• Brohoof 1

granted but the time and everything is paused and now forever stuck. And you'll be the only one that still moves.

I wish I can have the time to write comics.

Granted, you are never tired, but your body cannot keep up and you break it down faster than if you were to tire out like normal, until you eventually end up breaking yourself down entirely.

I wish more great horror movies came out quicker.

Granted. The cinema is now nothing but horror movies, and everything else is either made for TV, home release, or streaming exclusive. Oh sure, it's fun the first few times with a few big horror cinematic universes. But after a while, everyone stops caring, the movies have nothing original to offer anymore even if they are great, and people wonder why they are still being made.

I wish I could finish all my art projects faster...

• Brohoof 1

Granted. You can complete all of your art projects in a fraction of a second, but the results look crappy and because the work was so rushed.

I wish I could mind control other people.

Granted. We are all beings of PURE EVIL now! I'm talking stereotypical, one-dimensional, evil-for-evil's-sake evil. But while we're all busy destroying and conquering everything, at least we understand each other and acknowledge each others as equals.

I wish the world was one big super continent instead of multiple land masses.

13 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Granted. We are all beings of PURE EVIL now! I'm talking stereotypical, one-dimensional, evil-for-evil's-sake evil. But while we're all busy destroying and conquering everything, at least we understand each other and acknowledge each others as equals.

I wish the world was one big super continent instead of multiple land masses.

Granted but the dinosaurs come back and destroy us all.

I wish I could sing professionally.

Granted, you are now a master prankster. However, you can only pull pranks on yourself and you won't even realize you're doing it until after it happens. People now regard you as crazy and attention-hungry.

I wish there was confirmed, real evidence of the existence of the supernatural.

Granted. You are given undeniable proof of the supernatural. However, all of it is time sensitive. By the time you try to spread it around, digitally or otherwise, the evidence erases itself, deletes its digital footprint, and makes sure no one but you will ever be a witness to this real evidence.

I wish I could win all my legal trials and never have to serve on jury duty.

• Brohoof 1

Granted but you forgot to pay the taxes now you'll be serving the country instead. GET IN THE FORMATION LINE SOLDIER:Cozy:

I wish I can rule to world. 

Granted! You are now the ruler of an empty world with no intelligent life on it but yourself. Enjoy it before nature and the wild animals take over. :)

On 2/20/2020 at 6:49 PM, TBD said:

Granted but you forgot to pay the taxes now you'll be serving the country instead. GET IN THE FORMATION LINE SOLDIER:Cozy:

How is this a corruption? You just gave me the best outcome ever! :yay:

I wish pop music was better and more diverse in genres.

• Brohoof 1