Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Any other Vocaloid fans out there?

pegasister101

• 1 year later...

(Now, let's see if I can revive this thread...)

I LOVE Vocaloids!  Oddly enough, these forums got me into Vocaloids! My favorite has to be Nekomura Iroha for her awesome voice and design.

Kikuo is my favorite Vocaloid song-writer, even though he generally uses Miku.  The music is so beautiful but the lyrics are either bizarre or incredibly dark.  Usually both.  He also adds sound effects in his songs which make the music even more bizarre.  I'll put two of my favorites by him below.

http://youtu.be/O9eHRiaTuL4

http://youtu.be/WhRBeW8IOgs

I love vocaloids too! :D Miku is super cute

Me too! My brother is the one that got me into them, by e-mailin me cute videos of them, back when I had to stay in the hospital. They cheered me right up. :)

Me too! My brother is the one that got me into them, by e-mailin me cute videos of them, back when I had to stay in the hospital. They cheered me right up. :)

I love your avatar, so cute :3

What's your favourite song?

• Brohoof 1

Im a pretty big fan of the Vocaloids, Miku in particular. I would say that starting listening to Vocaloid music is probably what started to make me become more open minded about things that I initially had considered to be weird such as anime and eventually MLP.

As for my favorite Vocaloid song, I would have to say it is this  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxK9RbzmI7o

I love your avatar, so cute :3

What's your favourite song?

Thanks. :)

It is hard to pick a favorite, but I really enjoyed the go go Mario vid:

Here's another version:

For some reason, I can't get the English subs to work. I think its because I'm using a tablet. Will check on a PC in a little while.

I also like the triple baka song. Somepony else posted it tho, so here is a spoof called triple brolly (I think it has something to do with dbz?)

• 2 weeks later...

It's almost Halloween, so why don't we post some Vocaloid horror?  Which Vocaloid horror scared you the most?  What's the most graphic Vocaloid horror you've seen?

The scariest for me has to be Crushed Mary.  Kaai Yuki is the Vocaloid in it, and we all know that small children make everything creepier, but the scariest thing is the music itself.  At the middle of the song till the end, it turns to total ear rape.  I'll only post it here if someone asks, but be warned, you may want to turn your sound down to about 10 if you decide to listen to it unless you want to go deaf.

The most graphic is The Spider and the Kitsune-Like Lion.  If anyone else has heard The Fox's Wedding, it's by the same guy, Masa, and from the same series called the Onibi series.  I'd probably be banned if I posted any of Masa's songs here, except Star Lily Dance Performance Capital.  Instead, I'll just describe some of the themes in the Onibi series, such as necrophilia, twincest, torture, murder, and demonic possession.

Anyways, here's some classic Vocaloid horrors