Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Need some good suggestions for games

Xbox The AWESOMEST Cookies

Hey guys got any good suggestions for games for my PC that has ATI X1270 and Xbox 360 and Nintendo 64 and Wii and the PSP?? PLZ REPLY!!

And im wondering if these games will run on my Ati X1270, F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin, GOW(Gears Of War), Shadowrun and also the Crysis Maximum Edition. AND NO STUPID ANSWERS THAT IT WILL NOT RUN AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE WHEN I PLAY IT!

PC: Team Fortress2, Left 4 dead, StarWars The old republic, garrys mod, age of empires.

Xbox: Left 4 dead,Halo,Gears of War.

Wii: Super mario, Super Smach bros. Sonic Adventure 2 battle (Gamecube game)

Nintendo 64:

Donkey Kong 64,

Super Mario 64,

mario Kart 64,

Goldeneye,

Banjo Kazooie

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

Look at this site if you want to know if you can play the PC games.

Xbox: Ikaruga, Super Meat Boy, OutLand, Sonic Generations, Mega Man 10, Borderlands.

Best game EVER. Try the demo on your Xbox.

Already tried dat

And..? You didn't like it or what?

Delta Force - Black Hawk Down for PC. Haha a game I played a little bit of 9 years ago :P

Never tried it since but I remember I liked it lol

Good game but will it work on ATI X1270??

"ATI Radeon Xpress X1270 is hardly apt for gamers. Only old games like Quake 3 Arena can be played in 1024x768 with high/medium details fluently. Even Warcraft 3 runs fluently with minimum details. Current, damanding games like FEAR, Doom3 and Quake 4 can hardly be played (e.g. 2 frames per second in battle scenes in Quake 4). Some strategy games like Age of Empires 3 can only be played with minimal details."

If you're interested in strategy games;

Starcraft I & II, World in Conflict, Company of Heroes, Total War series, Age of Mythology.

If you want good Racing games. There are GTR-2, r-factor, Richards Burns Rally, Nascar Racing 2003(if you like NASCAR the only good game so far) GTR-Evolution and Forza Motorsport 3/4 in the simulation sector; DiRT2/3 and PGR-3 in the semi-sim sector; and Burnout Revenge/Paradise and Flatout:Ultimate Carnage in the arcade sector. These games I could really recommend you if you are into racing games ;)

Careful with Minecraft. It will eat your computer's memory and

possibly give you BSODs (blue screens of death).

By default, Minecraft runs with half a gigabyte I think?

If you decide to play with the best graphics options, you

may find that the game crashes a ton.

PC:Thief 2, Deus Ex, Dungeons of Dredmor, Psychonauts, Team Fortress 2, Quake 1&3, Starcraft, Warcraft III, Audiosurf, Sam & Max (season 1&2 should run no problem), Diablo 2, Elder Scrolls 3, Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.

Edited by ScottishUnicorn
  • Brohoof 2

PC:Thief 2, Deus Ex, Dungeons of Dredmor, Psychonauts, Team Fortress 2, Quake 1&3, Starcraft, Warcraft III, Audiosurf, Sam & Max (season 1&2 should run no problem), Diablo 2, Elder Scrolls 3, Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.

Get that, get that for your friends, go to Double Fine and tell them to make sequel.
  • Brohoof 1

Get that, get that for your friends, go to Double Fine and tell them to make sequel.

It was so devious how they left the game with a cliffhanger, how dare Double Fine not make a sequel yet.

Also nice change in location.

Edited by ScottishUnicorn

And im wondering if these games will run on my Ati X1270, F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin, GOW(Gears Of War), Shadowrun and also the Crysis Maximum Edition. AND NO STUPID ANSWERS THAT IT WILL NOT RUN AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE WHEN I PLAY IT!

lol none of them will run very well. The best that you'd (probably) be able to play would be CS: Source, TF2 (great game btw), and Garry's Mod. Here's a video of Crysis running on your card. Not very good.

Edited by AKAMrWobbels