Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pirate Adventure RP! (Always open for new OC's to join)

Krystal

RP thread

First of all, if you're just joining, you don't need to read through the entire RP and OOC thread if you want to join. I can fill you in on what's been going on and you can jump right in  :)

There are four pirate ships on the Windigo Sea, each with it's own captain, second in command, and four deck hands. The whole RP will pretty much be a free world RPG where you can do whatever you want aboard your ship from play Parcheesi to having a brawl to even organizing a mutiny (so captains, be sure you keep your crew loyal ;) ). But the real fun starts when all of our ships start exploring and interacting with each other. The interactions can be hostile or friendly, whatever you choose (just please don't sink my ship  :( ). Now what happens aboard your own ship is completely your ships business. So you can run things there however you want. For example, you could name your second in command first lieutenant or executive officer as they would be named on an official navy ship or you could just call him/her good ol' number two. Just food for thought.

Now as for what our little "game board" would look like, there's a large island in the middle with a vibrant port town named Casaflanka (full of "scallywags" of course) pretty much taking up the entire island surrounded by smaller, deserted islands. Also, don't try leaving our little Caribbean because there's no place for you out of here. The maneland is controlled by the Equestrian empire which has something that you don't want back there (either a warrant for your arrest or maybe even family problems, who knows. It's your OC).

Each ship will also have it's own specialty. For example; mine (Krystal's) is the fastest. Your's may be the strongest built, have the most guns, have the biggest guns, be able to carry the most cargo, etc. Now, the Royal Navy ship is going to be an even spread of all of these traits. So my ship may be able to outrun it, but it will always be outmatched in every other category. Your ships specialty can be decided among yourself and your crew members, as well as who is going to be captain or second in command. For now, I'm only going to allow experienced roleplayers who I know will be able to handle the responsibility, to be one of the four captains.

There will also be a ship that belongs to the Equestrian Navy. It is the most pimped up ship on the sea. It has double the cannons as any other ship (although, they are just average caliber), a slightly above average speed, and a decent amount of armor. This ships only duty is to clean up the scumbags of the sea and bring them to justice.

Krystal - Captain of Sea Peregrine (Fastest Ship) Deep blue, almost black with white sails.

First Mate - Sky

Deckhand 1 - Pirate Opal (The Alicorn Amulet)

Deckhand 2 - Rambler  (Alex-Kennedy)

Deckhand 3 - 

Deckhand 4 - 

post-5308-0-55886300-1357769954.png

Nightfall - Captain of the Black Abyss (ship with big guns) Black

Second in command - Short Fuse (Rockshire)

Deckhand 1 - Electro Dash (darklord260)

Deckhand 2 - 

Deckhand 3 - 

Deckhand 4 - 

post-5308-0-45165500-1357769978.png

Wind Slicer (Flame Dancer) - Captain of The Asylum (most gadgety ship) Dark purple with black sails

Second in command - Cascade (Descant)

Deckhand 1 - Fade (BlackShardNixium)

Deckhand 2 - 

Deckhand 3 - 

Deckhand 4 - 

post-5308-0-06109900-1357770008.jpg

Arcane (Ponyworld Destroyer) - Captain of The Wasp (has most cannons) A slight orange tint

Second in command - Spark Craft (Minath Watcher)

Deckhand 1 - Red Alert (actually is dolan)

Deckhand 2 - 

Deckhand 3 - 

Deckhand 4 - 

post-5308-0-00420400-1357779876.jpg

Silver Heart - Captain of the Arbitrator (Equestrian Navy ship) Rich crimson with gold enlace

First Lieutenant - Spotted Rich (The Pirate Prince)

Deckhand 1 - Guinevere (Guinevere Griffon)

Deckhand 2 - 

Deckhand 3 - 

Deckhand 4 - 

post-5308-0-86169400-1357770307_thumb.png

Just another thing: I suggest that each ship have it's own private PM session to discuss things that the rest of the ships may not need to know ;)

Edited by Krystal
  • Brohoof 6

Pirate RP...I THINK SO.

I will join with my OC Wind Slicer

I dont really know what should be special about his ship.

I was thinking the most cannons and guns...and/or most gadgets...

Edit. He is the kinda captain where he lets his first mate do most of the work...But still is at the top of the food chain.

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 1

I'm signing up as my main OC, Nightfall. A link to his character page is in my sig.

As for the position I would like, I'd like to be a pirate captain. Captain of the Heaviest (in terms of guns) ship. This means, I want the biggest, most guns. ;)

I'm signing up as my main OC, Nightfall. A link to his character page is in my sig.

As for the position I would like, I'd like to be a pirate captain. Captain of the Heaviest (in terms of guns) ship. This means, I want the biggest, most guns. ;)

Wish granted but you must choose between either biggest gun or most guns. Can't have both or else you'd be too OP.

• Brohoof 1

Sure, I'll sign up as Silver Heart. You can find her link in my sig. I guess I'll go for Lieutenant of Krystals ship. If that position is filled then I will sign up with Snowy Fields (Also link in my sig) as the captain of the Equestrian Navy ship.

Pirate RP...I THINK SO.

I will join with my OC Wind Slicer

I dont really know what should be special about his ship.

I was thinking the most cannons and guns...and/or most gadgets...

Edit. He is the kinda captain where he lets his first mate do most of the work...But still is at the top of the food chain.

Ok...I am going to let Nightfall take the ship with the most guns and go for smallest but with the most gadgets and stuff...Like Sinbads ship...Giant hook things can come out of the side and sink other ships  ^_^

Alright, that sounds good. You're in. I was skeptical at first but the whole, smallest ship thing is what reeled me in.

Sure, I'll sign up as Silver Heart. You can find her link in my sig. I guess I'll go for Lieutenant of Krystals ship. If that position is filled then I will sign up with Snowy Fields (Also link in my sig) as the captain of the Equestrian Navy ship.

Well... umm... I was sort of saving that spot for a special somepony... I'll leave it open for you just in case he doesn't want to join in that spot.

I'm sure plenty of you can already guess who I'm talking about  ;) First one to guess wins a free internet point!

• Brohoof 3

SKY

Anyway, Smallest ship means more difficult to hit...Plus it may not look intimidating but with all the gadgets and stuff...It totally is.

Anyone want to make a truce before the RP starts ? My ship has cupcakes 

SKY

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner everypony! And I now award to you: ONE internet point. Don't spend it all at once now.

Anyone want to make a truce before the RP starts ? My ship has cupcakes

Not sure if legit or trap...

• Brohoof 1

Not sure if legit or trap...

Im legit. I dont want my ship to sink on the first day of RPing...That would kinda suck.

But what it really comes down to is if you like cupcakes or not. Slicer's super insane side has a list...And if you do want to make a truce, Its your choice if its a trap or not. Does...Krystal...Like...Cupcakes ?

And im not kidding...Thats what it all comes down too.

Pirate? YAY!

Sign me up with Short Fuse. Though, I would like to be a lieutenant with Nightfall's ship. Since, y'know... Bomb... Cutie mark..

• Brohoof 1

Im legit. I dont want my ship to sink on the first day of RPing...That would kinda suck.

But what it really comes down to is if you like cupcakes or not. Slicer's super insane side has a list...And if you do want to make a truce, Its your choice if its a trap or not. Does...Krystal...Like...Cupcakes ?

And im not kidding...Thats what it all comes down too.

Well... I do... umm... I'm loving this already, Slicer will be a great captain. He'll be hard to trust and super funny too. My plan was to get all the ship to be friends with each other and then we can together take on the Equestrian Navy ship since it's far more powerful than any of our ships combined.

We might have some trouble bringing on some deckhands... And I still need a name for the port town...

Ooooh, I was actually thinking of a sea based RP (No srsly) anyway, If I can, I wan't to be captain of the ship with THE MOST CREW. That way if I board you; your dead. Basically, the master boarder.

-edit- I forgot to mention i'ma join with Arcane, if it wasn't obvious. And Flame Dancer, I shall truce ^-^

And I still need a name for the port town...

Hoofport? I have no idea.

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer
  • Brohoof 1

And I still need a name for the port town

How about...Trotuga ?

And I guess Slicer will just have to put you at the very bottom of his list  :ph34r:

He goes about this list business like a gentlecolt, The ponies he likes go near the bottom of the list and the ones he hates goes to the top.

Why he has a list...Its a list of ponies he wants to kill.

The way he decides who he is going to kill is by asking whether the pony likes cupcakes or not...Because, What kind of pony doesn't like cupcakes ?

Sure. I'll sigh up as first lieutenant for Krystal's ship. I'll be using Sky (obviously.) Links in my signature.

• Brohoof 1

My ship has cupcakes 

Dibs. I simply must have an OC on the cupcake ship.

I'd like Cascade to be Wind Slicer's first mate, or else, to be a hand on this ship. Just 'cuz Cascade likes cupcakes. And water. 

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

We might have some trouble bringing on some deckhands... And I still need a name for the port town...

You've got one deckhand; I'm too busy DMing and helping develop Age of Equestria to be able to guarantee that I'll be active enough to make a good captain or lieutenant. Granted, if someone needs/ wants me as a lieutenant, I'm willing to do it, I guess. I'll be using my OC Rambler. Also, I don't really care whose ship I'm on at this point, so I'll go wherever you deem fit to put me.

Edited by Alex-Kennedy

Sure. I'll sigh up as first lieutenant for Krystal's ship. I'll be using Sky (obviously.) Links in my signature.

Hooray! Sorry Silver Heart, there's still plenty of room to be a deckhand :) Tell you what, I'll let you be my favorite deckhand if you join me ;)

Actually, should't it be deckhoof?  :huh: There's to many nautical terms  :lol:

How about...Trotuga ?

And I guess Slicer will just have to put you at the very bottom of his list  :ph34r:

He goes about this list business like a gentlecolt, The ponies he likes go near the bottom of the list and the ones he hates goes to the top.

Why he has a list...Its a list of ponies he wants to kill.

The way he decides who he is going to kill is by asking whether the pony likes cupcakes or not...Because, What kind of pony doesn't like cupcakes ?

...Well now I am intimidated. Everypony, came we ban together to stop this guy? Just kidding, you'll make for some great drama. I wonder who'll say they don't like cupcakes...

Ooooh, I was actually thinking of a sea based RP (No srsly) anyway, If I can, I wan't to be captain of the ship with THE MOST CREW. That way if I board you; your dead. Basically, the master boarder.

-edit- I forgot to mention i'ma join with Arcane, if it wasn't obvious. And Flame Dancer, I shall truce ^-^

Hoofport? I have no idea.

Now I am okay with this but I doubt we'll be able to get enough RPers to play as deckhands in the first place. Maybe we'll have to just have the ship-captains and first mates of each corresponding ship fill in the blanks?

Pirate? YAY!

Sign me up with Short Fuse. Though, I would like to be a lieutenant with Nightfall's ship. Since, y'know... Bomb... Cutie mark..

You're accepted, now you and Nightfall can start working things out for your ship.

I'd like Cascade to be Wind Slicer's first mate, or else, to be a hand on this ship. Just 'cuz Cascade likes cupcakes. And water. 

Accepted. Now if anypony wants to be on a ship, they pretty much have to go through me and the captain before they're on. If I say yes, then they're on board but if the captain says otherwise then it's their decision, really.

You've got one deckhand; I'm too busy DMing and helping develop Age of Equestria to be able to guarantee that I'll be active enough to make a good captain or lieutenant. Granted, if someone needs/ wants me as a lieutenant, I'm willing to do it, I guess. I'll be using my OC Rambler. Also, I don't really care whose ship I'm on at this point, so I'll go wherever you deem fit to put me.

Accepted

• Brohoof 3

YAY, I want you to know Cascade is going to have to be the adult... Slicer is not going to be the best captain ever. And she is also on Slicers list...Pretty much everypony is on his list so the ponies at the bottom almost never get killed...Almost...Never...Almost.

But dont worry Slicers crew is waaaaaaay down the list of ponies...As I said before he usually kills ponies he doesn't like first.

Anyway, I should probably shut up, I am just super excited for this RP, I love the idea  ^_^

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 1

Now I am okay with this but I doubt we'll be able to get enough RPers to play as deckhands in the first place. Maybe we'll have to just have the ship-captains and first mates of each corresponding ship fill in the blanks?

Actually, I was thinking for my ship exclusively there would just be me and my first mate, no need to have a ton of roleplayer's as my crew. If not, we can have my ship be the sturdiest.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, I was thinking for my ship exclusively there would just be me and my first mate, no need to have a ton of roleplayer's as my crew. If not, we can have my ship be the sturdiest.

I was thinking the same thing...

I mean, If someone wants to join Slicer's ship they are welcome too.

Yeah, I like just sturdy. You'll have the strongest hull and be able to carry the most cargo. Theoretically, you could also carry more crewmembers, that is, if they can fit. Your ship will stay the same size.

Wish granted but you must choose between either biggest gun or most guns. Can't have both or else you'd be too OP.

Pirate? YAY!

Biggest guns it is. Which means I'm gonna need a really big ship.

Rockshire, welcome aboard. I'm starting our PM now.

I was thinking the same thing...

I mean, If someone wants to join Slicer's ship they are welcome too.

The reason I wanted to have Roleplayers as deckhands instead of just have the Captains control them, is that then they can have interactions with themselves, sort of an RP within an RP. It adds more depth to the story and all.

How about this, I'll start the RP either tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on when all captains and first mates are filled up, then I'll leave it open for anyone to join as a deckhand.

Biggest guns it is. Which means I'm gonna need a really big ship.

Rockshire, welcome aboard. I'm starting our PM now.

So your ship will be big and slow, armored the same as any other. Would you like to have the same number of cannons as everypony else but they're just a larger caliber, or would you like to have one REALLY big gun?

• Brohoof 1

The reason I wanted to have Roleplayers as deckhands instead of just have the Captains control them, is that then they can have interactions with themselves, sort of an RP within an RP. It adds more depth to the story and all.

How about this, I'll start the RP either tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on when all captains and first mates are filled up, then I'll leave it open for anyone to join as a deckhand.

So your ship will be big and slow, armored the same as any other. Would you like to have the same number of cannons as everypony else but they're just a larger caliber, or would you like to have one REALLY big gun?

Same number, bigger caliber, and a tiny bit more armor. I'm willing to accept a small decrease in caliber to gain a little bit in armor.