Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pirate Adventure RP! (Always open for new OC's to join)

Krystal

@,

How could the Asylum have gotten it if it wan't made somehwere?

If all else fails, The Asylum cold've attacked the Wasp before it was destroyed and Spark saved a sample, and taken it to her alchemist friend

That'll work. And Slicer gets all his gadgets from a close friend in Casaflanka.

I don't think people are as interested in this RP anymore though...Which kinda stinks  :(

• Brohoof 1

Alright, no one in the Asylum appears to be posting for a bit. So I'll bring in Gamble for my second character. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gamble-chip-r607

Since it seems I'm a bit late to talk to Rambler/Spark/Storm. Is it alright If I bring in a third character as a Bodyguard/Guide to him for time being?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-cloud-r118

Alright, no one in the Asylum appears to be posting for a bit. So I'll bring in Gamble for my second character. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gamble-chip-r607

Since it seems I'm a bit late to talk to Rambler/Spark/Storm. Is it alright If I bring in a third character as a Bodyguard/Guide to him for time being?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-cloud-r118

You can bring in a third character if you want, but I would think that would get confusing pretty quickly. Even two characters seems like a bit much, I can't imagine three.

I dont exactly want to drop from this RP (I hate the idea of leaving something unfinished) but I feel i'm going to have to.

There's nothing productive I can be doing until Quip posts, and that depends on how busy he is or how interested in this he is still. 

If there's ever a reboot of this, or something of the sort (an open world style RP) i'll definitely consider joining that. 

I dont exactly want to drop from this RP (I hate the idea of leaving something unfinished) but I feel i'm going to have to.

There's nothing productive I can be doing until Quip posts, and that depends on how busy he is or how interested in this he is still. 

If there's ever a reboot of this, or something of the sort (an open world style RP) i'll definitely consider joining that. 

I think it is safe to say that I am dropping from this RP. I have kinda lost interest in it. Let me know if you ever make one steampunk flying ship style...because I will totally put Diamond as a proper pirate queen.

Huzzah! The end times are upon us! Now I can redo this whole thing the way it should have been in the first place. And yes, there will be flying ships. Speaking of which, anyone ever play Skies of Arcadia?

Huzzah! The end times are upon us! Now I can redo this whole thing the way it should have been in the first place. And yes, there will be flying ships. Speaking of which, anyone ever play Skies of Arcadia?

In that case...let me know when you start it, I will totally join with Diamond...will you be doing the same thing as here ? Like specialty stuff ?

In that case...let me know when you start it, I will totally join with Diamond...will you be doing the same thing as here ? Like specialty stuff ?

We'll see. I think I'm probably going to change quite a few things. The captains are going to be elected, for one thing.

• Brohoof 1

I really like the layout of this RP, i've said it before and honestly it was this RP that got me into the whole thing in the first place. 

Reading about it and watching it develop, seeing all the ideas flourish, it was a great experience for me even though I wasn't a part of it. 

If you're re-doing it, i'll bring Enigma back in (im going to give him a major overhaul though, he's totally broken right now). 

I think the open world ending of the RP was a good idea, no story driven plot so to speak, other than explaining why we're all here in the first place, then letting everyone take it where they want, it was a great idea - and I agree with Flame Dancer, specialty stuff would be cool to redo, it gives everyone more individuality. 

We'll see. I think I'm probably going to change quite a few things. The captains are going to be elected, for one thing.

D-Do I have what it takes ? Remember who sat by you when you won the internet.

I'm kidding, you choose who you think is best...but if you don't choose me I will steal your spleen...that was a joke...Slicer will...that was another joke...no it wasn't...

D-Do I have what it takes ? Remember who sat by you when you won the internet.

I'm kidding, you choose who you think is best...but if you don't choose me I will steal your spleen...that was a joke...Slicer will...that was another joke...no it wasn't...

Not elected by me, elected by the players. Of course, the earlier you sign up, the better chance you have.

• Brohoof 1

Not elected by me, elected by the players. Of course, the earlier you sign up, the better chance you have.

I know, i'm just messing around.

Anywho, I will probably join as Diamond...who will be something like she is in this one only a pirate...not a pirate hunter. Let me know when you have started it up and I will make my actually joining sign up sheet thing...

• Brohoof 1

I have to agree. Although i'm part of the reason the whole thing kinda... died ._. I'm so sorry about that....

I would be willing to do it again, but i think we need to make a few changes, and plan it out a bit more before starting. There was that whole jumble with the map thing...

• Brohoof 1

I know, i'm just messing around.

Anywho, I will probably join as Diamond...who will be something like she is in this one only a pirate...not a pirate hunter. Let me know when you have started it up and I will make my actually joining sign up sheet thing...

Yeah, that's what I figured. In fact, I wrote the rules specifically to accommodate for her. Well... one rule in particular. You'll know it when you see it.

Anyway, link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/49996-pirate-adventure-rp-doing-it-my-way-this-time/#entry1183014

• Brohoof 1