Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pirate Adventure RP! (Always open for new OC's to join)

Krystal

Depends, are you on my ship or not? Because I can move you to first mate of the Bulwark if you'd like.

I am. I'm in the crow's nest, but I also cook the ship's food, as somepony's got to feed us. Two crap jobs is better than one :P But really, I'm looking forward to making some exquisite dinners.

• Brohoof 2

Oooh... I love your OC. You're in for sure. If there's already a PM for the Asylum, you should invite Nixium to it now.

Aww, thank you so much, thats really nice of you! :3 an, ok, i'll be sure to go check for one now!! This is gonna be fun >:]

• Brohoof 2

Blimey!!!

I'm too late! A pirate RP. Arr!
I spied that there's no more vessel I can sail under me command. If ye still need a good sea dog, Cunning Horn for sure. See? The brown on me plank. A good mate for yer ship. Sad that he can't sail his own. :lol:

Let him sails with ye maybe? He knows many things about sailing and pirate's life. Squawk like a pirate is not a big problem for him.
Sea Peregrine. Can he sails on her? Well, any ship is fine actually.

• Brohoof 1

Look at my avatar! Look at my name! Pirates is what I'm about.

So, how about I join up as the lieutenant for the Navy ship with my OC Spotted Rich.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/spotted-rich-r1401

I read this on Silver Heart's OC page "She has a slight disdain for some of the Aristocracy of Canterlot." Well, my OC is aristocracy and a jerk, so that could be a fun dynamic.

Edited by The Pirate Prince
  • Brohoof 1

So, how about I join up as the lieutenant for the Navy ship with my OC Spotted Rich.

I read this on Silver Heart's OC page "She has a slight disdain for some of the Aristocracy of Canterlot." Well, my OC is aristocracy and a jerk, so that could be a fun dynamic.

Anime 'eh matey? Aye of course. LOL. One Piece is always funny that it's about pirate but it takes more time swashbuckling in the land than sailing in the high sea. They don't even squawk like a pirate. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Blimey!!!

I'm too late! A pirate RP. Arr!

I spied that there's no more vessel I can sail under me command. If ye still need a good sea dog, Cunning Horn for sure. See? The brown on me plank. A good mate for yer ship. Sad that he can't sail his own. :lol:

Let him sails with ye maybe? He knows many things about sailing and pirate's life. Squawk like a pirate is not a big problem for him.

Sea Peregrine. Can he sails on her? Well, any ship is fine actually.

As much as I'd love to have another loyal deckhand, the Perengrine already has more deckhands than any other ship. So would there be any other ship you'd like the join?
  • Brohoof 2

Okay, we just need two OC's to join as first mates, one for the Equestrian Naval Ship and one for the Bulwark. Once that happens, I'll start the RP. If anypony feels up to it, and the captain of that ship is okay with it, you can go ahead and take up that position if you like. Also, if anypony wants to change ships before the RP begins, speak now or forever hold your peace. I'll allow more OCs to join the RP after it begins.

@@Krystal

I dunno if you saw but @@The Pirate Prince, was interested in joining the Naval ship.

His post is just a little ways up this page...

Oh yeah, I was on my phone when I saw that post and I just scrolled right past it. Sorry...

You're in. Now we just need one more for the Bulwark :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm trying to find out a name for the Equestrian Naval ship since saying Equestrian Naval ship is getting really old :P

I'm thinking of either the EN Hoof (after the HMS Hood) or something to do with the Bismark or Yamato...

• Brohoof 2

I'm trying to find out a name for the Equestrian Naval ship since saying Equestrian Naval ship is getting really old :P

I'm thinking of either the EN Hoof (after the HMS Hood) or something to do with the Bismark or Yamato...

Personally I was thinking of "Radiant Dawn". It's over the top and someone thought it would get them on Celestias good side by naming a ship after her.

Well I don't want it to be named to after the Hood because that ship is famous for how it was sunk (much like the USS Arizona). I don't want it to be named after the Yamato because that was the biggest battleship ever, also with the biggest guns ever on any battleship; doesn't really fit our ship that well. If I could just think of a good ponification of the Bismark...

Personally I was thinking of "Radiant Dawn". It's over the top and someone thought it would get them on Celestias good side by naming a ship after her.

That'll work :P I was hoping for something a bit more intimidating yet slightly elegant, but I'll just use that since I don't have any other ideas.

• Brohoof 1

How about 'The Bucking Horse' or 'The Bucking Pony'. Elegant enough, yet intimidating. You could also possibly use 'Slicing Ninja', as in, yet it is powerful and stealthy like a ninja, it slices through the water gracefully, like a goose or a swan, not to mention the fearful definition annexed to the actual meaning that might mean a ninja attacking.

Edited by The Alicorn Amulet

How about 'The Bucking Horse' or 'The Bucking Pony'. Elegant enough, yet intimidating. You could also possibly use 'Slicing Ninja', as in, yet it is powerful and stealthy like a ninja, it slices through the water gracefully, like a goose or a swan, not to mention the fearful definition annexed to the actual meaning that might mean a ninja attacking.

No offense, but I'd rather give the first two names to a tugboat. The third one is just too cheesy, sorry. I'll be sticking with Radiant Dawn unless somepony can come up with something more, er, professional.

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't want it to be named to after the Hood because that ship is famous for how it was sunk (much like the USS Arizona). I don't want it to be named after the Yamato because that was the biggest battleship ever, also with the biggest guns ever on any battleship; doesn't really fit our ship that well. If I could just think of a good ponification of the Bismark...

That'll work :P I was hoping for something a bit more intimidating yet slightly elegant, but I'll just use that since I don't have any other ideas.

Well I'm sick so I probably won't come up with anything good. But Lets's see.... I'll just throw names out there. Since we are supposed to be bringing y'all to justice and you it to be intimidating I'll go with...

Redemption

Apocalypse

Armageddon

Archon

Impairor

Coercer

Omen

Arbitrator

Maller

Zealot

Sacriliege

Guardian

Revelation.

Any of these work?

Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

Yar har, fiddle di dee,
Being a pirate is all right with me,
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo Ho, ahoy and avast,
Being a pirate is really badass!
Hang the black flag at the end of the mast!
You are a pirate!

You are a pirate! - Yay!

We've got us a map, (a map!)
To lead us to a hidden box,
That's all locked up with locks! (with locks!)
And buried deep away!

We'll dig up the box, (the box!)
We know it's full of precious booty!
Burst open the locks!
And then we'll say hooray!

Yar har, fiddle di dee,
Being a pirate is all right with me!
You are a pirate!
Yo Ho, ahoy and avast,
Being a Pirate is really badass!
Hang the black flag
At the end of the mast!
You are a pirate!

Hahaha!

We're sailing away (set sail!),
Adventure awaits on every shore!
We set sail and explore (ya-har!)
And run and jump all day (Yay!)
We float on our boat (the boat!)
Until its time to drop the anchor,
Then hang up our coats (aye-aye!)
Until we sail again!

Yar har, fiddle di dee,
Being a pirate is all right with me!
You are a pirate!

(spoken)Yar har, wind at your back, lads,
Wherever you go!

(singing)Blue sky above and blue ocean below,
You are a pirate!
You are a pirate!

(spoken)You are a pirate!

You can stop the theme, but you can't stop Red from singing it!

@@SilverHeart

Yeah, Arbitrator, Zealot, and Sacrilege sound great. Uhhg, now I have to decide between them... Okay, Zealot sound more like a name for a class of ships (Halo  ;)), Sacrilege is a bit too intimidating... and mean  :blush:. So I think I'll be going with Arbitrator unless anypony objects.

• Brohoof 1