Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you sing?

Kaneki

I try! I really want to be a singer if I could but I don't think my voice is very good :( Not that I'm out of tune or anything but I just don't think it's a voice fit for singing.

I can certainly sing but not well. I am not an expert by any means. The only time that I sing is when I’m driving whilst listening to my music.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Being someone who tends to sing a lot, I don't think I have a singing voice. Other people have told me otherwise, but I'm not convinced. I've recorded and listened to myself and I think I sound like garbage. I wish I could sing well, any kind of artistic ability like that would be awesome.

4 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Being someone who tends to sing a lot, I don't think I have a singing voice. Other people have told me otherwise, but I'm not convinced. I've recorded and listened to myself and I think I sound like garbage. I wish I could sing well, any kind of artistic ability like that would be awesome. 

Care to show us?

On 8/4/2019 at 7:42 AM, Quinch said:

Can I sing? Well, I can definitely make music sounds with my mouth. 

Can I sing well? Well, I don't know. I like to think I'm not terrible at it at least, though god knows I can stand to improve {but don't really have a compelling reason to}. 

Really good! :fluttershy:

Inspired me to try as well. I kinda played the piano wrong at the end, which destroyed the song:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Thanks Kyo, I'm hijacking this just to not have to type my own post from the scratch. ^ this.

I've been singing in the choir and they do hold singing lesson, so yeah I guess so. 

Just now, Sondash Studios said:

I don't know how good my voice is but everyone keeps telling me my tenor and bass is extremely well, who knows?

Hey, one way to find out!