Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Courageous Thunder Dash

Here's the piano cover to the famous eurobeat Discord

https://soundcloud.com/menelik-david-kenneth-cannady/discord-piano-cover

If you want the sheet music, send me a PM with your email and I'll give you directions on how to view it. 

Love it. I would totally take you up on that offer for sheet music... But I don't really play piano anymore. I wish I hadn't dropped my piano lessons a few years back... 

Love it. I would totally take you up on that offer for sheet music... But I don't really play piano anymore. I wish I hadn't dropped my piano lessons a few years back... 

Do you at least still know how to play? Or did you forget everything? Because there's always a chance to pick it back up, but it'll take some time. 

Do you at least still know how to play? Or did you forget everything? Because there's always a chance to pick it back up, but it'll take some time. 

I can still... sorta play. If I had something worth practicing, I'd definitely get back into it. It's been years, though, but yeah. I guess... PM me the sheet music?

I can still... sorta play. If I had something worth practicing, I'd definitely get back into it. It's been years, though, but yeah. I guess... PM me the sheet music?

Can't do it here. I'll need your email in order to send it. Send me a PM with your email, for MLP forums does not allow finale files to be attached. 

This is brilliant! I love this so much! Amazing job! This is very well prepared and very enjoyable to listen to! Keep doing this kind of thing; it sounds awesome!

Thanks a lot! There will be plenty more to come. If you haven't checked it out, check out my latest Finale Piano Cover, its "Wonderbolt Academy Meets Top Gun." It's in the fan music section of Ocatvia's hall. Be sure to tell me what you think!