Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's late at night. So, what you doing?

Jghx5

It seems like I only get on this website at night and I see a lot of people on still.  Beside being on the site what are you doing?  Try to be honest and have fun.  For me its Youtube for checking videos I missed during the day, reviews of games, Music, etc.  Also some other private things.  What are you doing?  Also here a random song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WreJGBEF5iA&list=FLfnDkd0TNFJOJo5H7YN-Tfg&feature=mh_lolz

• Brohoof 1

If it's late at night,I'm usually playing video games with either my friends or by myself.Sometimes I lurk on here,check EqD and some other news sites to see what's up in the world,do some sit-ups/push-ups,listen to music,read fanfics if they irk my interest,and maybe watch Youtube vidoes or shows/movies I feel like watching.

• Brohoof 1

I'm watching Hey Arnold on tv right now.  Now if only would make a 24/7 version of 90's are All That.  I might be going to sleep soon anyway, because I'm getting tired, but I can't pass up Hey Arnold.  I loved that show when I was a kid, and I still do now.

• Brohoof 2

Normally at this time working on my writing stuff while listening to music, if not probably Ill be practicing my combos on KOFXIII or playing online UMVC3 I also like to find a good read like a fic or an article before bed. 

All night, every night, chillin wif mah bronies. :3

Usually I'm on this forum and maybe a couple others, relaxing and unwinding, listening to all sorts of awesome poni music.

...unless there are clear skies out. THEN, I am outside, listening to Luna-tribute music whilst stargazing :D

Just got done playing some videogames. Earlier I was working on revising my Vinyl Scratch vector. Plus I was brainstorming another art vector I am starting (Rainbow Dash jumping from Red Bull Stratos).

Though I'm exceptionally tired tonight, so I don't know how much I'm actually getting done. I'm pretty much just on my laptop feeling lightheaded at the moment. Thinking I'll hit the hay soon.

• Brohoof 1

What I usually do is watch t.v shows or movies. Watching a good movie late at night can be very excitig. I also play my 3Ds in the dark just like a bat in a cave. Late nights are my jam lol

• Brohoof 1

Usually at night I end up lingering onto Youtube to watch videos of the new DDR X3 Arcade songs and their repective stepcharts

I always find those to be quite entertaining :3

Well... when I stay up to shit 'o clock in the night, I usually work on my podcast. Be it either graphical, or music-wise. Or, if I'm bored I just play some video games 'n stuff like that.

I also like to just relax, listen to some music and talk to my friends in the US. :3

Late at night is my favorite time to be on the computer. It's my favorite time of the day for listening to music, especially new albums I haven't heard yet. I don't have to worry about pausing it to do chores or get interrupted, etc. It's also when I read alot of fanfiction. And of course there's always 2 back to back episodes of Seinfeld at 3 AM that I watch before I hit the bed.

• Brohoof 2

Normally During the night I will play games like TF2 (Mostly because my favorite server clears out and I can just do some casual gaming with whoevers on) and Garrys Mod I also read some Fan Fics If any have been updated, And if I'm bored of those two then Youtube is my savior.

Edited by Mellow

I was on Eve, trying to hunt, but the servers shut down for a few hours while they merge the game with Dust 514.  So I fired up YouTube and listened to a few Alex S. remixes.  Normally I can't stay up this late on a work night, but my schedule is a little wacky this week.

It's not late EVERYWHERE you know, it's only 6:58pm where I am, so some of what you see at night might be people in other timezones. When it is night I usually just browse sites (Reddit, blogs and, as a last resort, Facebook), and it's rare I play video games or watch videos after midnight, unless it's a new episode of something and I didn't get a chance to watch it during the day.

I may start going on here at night soon though, but it wouldn't be your night anyway.

Edited by clapallthetime

what I'm doing late at night? heh heh heh well I don't know if I should disclose that information   ;)

I'm reading stuff on the Zelda wikis and listening to Tom Jones, you happy?

• Brohoof 1

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. XD

well, i email, finish homework, video chat, read, DONT SLEEP, draw, look up pics, do weird things cuz im bored like go outside and lay in the snow, uhhhh..... dunno what else! :P like i said... 

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. 

• Brohoof 1

what I'm doing late at night? heh heh heh well I don't know if I should disclose that... 

listening to Tom Jones

Hell yeah.  Turn it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KUJE2xs-RE

Also, I'm not sure if your comment -- when taken into context with your avatar -- makes it worse, or better.  The world may never know.

• Brohoof 2

After working night shifts I'm always up late into the nights now. I'm usually finding new music on youtube, playig some xbox, watching movies, playing the piano (headphones and night make for a great time to play!), and of course browsing the forums. Some combination of these sums up an average night for me.