Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's late at night. So, what you doing?

Jghx5

It's not late EVERYWHERE you know, it's only 6:58pm where I am, so some of what you see at night might be people in other timezones. When it is night I usually just browse sites (Reddit, blogs and, as a last resort, Facebook), and it's rare I play video games or watch videos after midnight, unless it's a new episode of something and I didn't get a chance to watch it during the day.

I may start going on here at night soon though, but it wouldn't be your night anyway.

I think the OP meant is "what do you do when it's late in your area."

I think the OP meant is "what do you do when it's late in your area."

Oh did that silly internet post my sentence twice? Gosh, what a shame.

Hell yeah.  Turn it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KUJE2xs-RE

Also, I'm not sure if your comment -- when taken into context with your avatar -- makes it worse, or better.  The world may never know.

Tom Jones is baller, I mean who doesn't love It's not Unusual at  2 in the morning on a Thursday? Also I think the entire world knows that my avatar makes my comment much, much worse.

I think the OP meant is "what do you do when it's late in your area."

I think the OP meant is "what do you do when it's late in your area."

Oh did that silly internet post my sentence twice? Gosh, what a shame.

I have a habit of skimming over posts to get a general idea, obviously I don't do the best job sometimes... Oh well, I answered that in my last post anyway.

What am I doing late at night? Well currently it's not LATE per say. Nevertheless Some things should just remain unspoken about the late night activities of certain people. Read on if ye dare discover what atrocities I sate my deviated mind with.

Watching the Wild Thornberrys Movie :3

Night always seems to be the time I hop on my laptop and check my forums to see what everyone's up to lately.

I pop on some music (currently listening to the themes from Fighting is Magic) so it feels like I'm actually doing something xD

But I get really bored too fast... I try to play some of my steam games, but I've already played through my singleplayer ones and none of my friends seem to be on the multiplayer games...  :huh:

• Brohoof 2

Usually, if I'm staying up as late as 1 am, I'm either lurking (and sometimes posting on) here, or am on a programming binge and working on this game I've been making. It's not like I can really go anywhere.

Edited by Betez

I write and read, mostly, sometimes watch some videos or listen to music. I have long nights thanks to my sleeping disorder so I get bored after a while and then I just sit there and think.

Lately I'm back in RP'ing late at night because of a reboot me and a few friends did of an old RP. Thanks to them, I'm now going to flunk out just before finals :P

There's also my prequel to two video games I've written and plan on producing. :3

Edited by Captain Hammer
  • Brohoof 1

Depends on my mood but these are usually what I do.

*Listen to dubstep for as long as I can until my head starts to hurt. Which is usually after one hour of wubz dosage.

*If it's late night here, that doesn't mean it's late night in Atlanta GA where all my cousins are. I sometimes get online on Skype with them and just talk about...stuff.

*Play some videogames. Late night time for me is when the servers get REALLY crowded. 

*Go outside, turn on the outdoor lights and turn on the cricket bowling machine and knock around for a bit

It's not late EVERYWHERE you know, it's only 6:58pm where I am, so some of what you see at night might be people in other timezones. When it is night I usually just browse sites (Reddit, blogs and, as a last resort, Facebook), and it's rare I play video games or watch videos after midnight, unless it's a new episode of something and I didn't get a chance to watch it during the day.

I may start going on here at night soon though, but it wouldn't be your night anyway.

I'm sorry.  Next time I'll make it clear for people who don't live in the USA/Chicago where I live.  Thanks for anwsering the question though.

I normally lurk on the forums here...

Or i'll be playing Minecraft while im on here.

Very often i'll find myself on YouTube watching Tobuscus, PewDiePie, Cr1TiKaL, RoosterTeeth etc while im on here too.

...i'm on here alot. 

I need to take up drawing again though sometime soon...so i'll probably be doing that tonight. Or sleeping. Sleeping is good :)

During the deep night, I keep mast....ering my skills or working. When I have some visitor in my home, then we usually have se...veral debates about many different topics.

No, but really, I usually work during nights. and it's not very hard to looks whats new in the MLP tab here and there.

Usually, if I hypo and am up at say 1-4am, I will...

-Watch MLP episodes

-Play Minecraft on my friends server

-Eat T.T

-Scroll through the latest topics

-Listen to some music on Youtube - this is usually either hardstyle, or classical, or in some cases rock or metal

-Watch Minecraft-based videos on Youtube

-Contribute to the forums of a Minecraft sevrer I used to play on, but now just hang around for the forums

-Draw

-Play games on my PS Vita that require good reaction times

So, ambiguously,

-Watch TV shows

-Play games

-Eat

-Look through forums

-Watch Youtube videos

-Listen to music

-Be creative

-Do something to stretch yourself

The last option should not involve a rack.

• Brohoof 1

-Play LotRO.

-Peruse the forums.

-Piss around on YouTube.

-Tulpaforce. 

-Eat.

-Listen to Linkin Park (Sometimes while playing LotRO.)

-Clop.

• Brohoof 3

late night is when im most active. ever since college let out i have been doing these things:
-dancing to brony music(its bucking awesome)

-currently playing Skyrim

-trying not to look at adorable pictures of MLP characters(background ones included)

-Forums

-Writing fanfic i dont know where to post it though

-laying in the fetal position crying

-and lately to prove my manliness to myself i having been punching myself and headbutting random things

-Doing homework because I watched ponies all day

-Playing Sims 3 :D

-Watching movie

-Cleaning

-Making something creative

-Lying in floor thinking I should go to bed

Not doing much tonight, sugarcube. Why don't you come over? Maybe between the two of us we'll think of something...

Barring that I'll play some Planetside 2 with my outfit or climb in bed and fall asleep while watching Buck Rogers.

I'm sorry.  Next time I'll make it clear for people who don't live in the USA/Chicago where I live.  Thanks for anwsering the question though.

You have no reason to be sorry XD, sorry if it sounded like I was telling you off, it's good that people are up at night here, and that there are people from all over the world, where I used to be a regular (a while ago) there wasn't as many of us (about 10-20 regulars maybe), so I might be the only one or one other posting on it in when it was the USAs late night/early morning (as far as I could tell, I was the only Australian on the site).

• Brohoof 1

I've be trying to figure that out for quiet sometime now.

I used to just talk to my friends, play games, or watch TV.

But now I've lost all interest in doing anything I used to enjoy doing. Now I just stay up late at night and just do nothing. I start thinking a bit and when I get my imagination going, I lose myself in a world created by my desire and boredom until I fall asleep.

Other than the obvious stuff like eating any snacks I could get my hands on and reading funny articles on various sites? Usually I like taking a smoke or two while trying to write some of the random ideas my brain come up with.

I don't have any consoles, so I can only do so little when I'm bored :c

I like to do lots of stuff :3 Often I find myself drawing (ponies ofc) or just derping around Youtube. I almost always have good music playing, and surprisingly often, the songs have something to do with ponies :D

If I have the inspiration, I write my fanfic(s) but usually I like to do that during the day when I'm bright and... awake :P