Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's late at night. So, what you doing?

Jghx5

• 4 years later...

If I'm not working on a creative project with some TV on in the background, I'm most likely hanging out here. Once in a while I go to the gym; it's nice and quiet in the middle of the night. I like to take an hour or so for a little exercise, then I come back home and snack on junk food, how's that for a healthy routine?

Depends on whether I have work the next day or not. If I do, I'm usually pretty good about going to sleep before midnight. If not, I can stay up till 5 am gaming, watching YouTube, or just sitting in my room and feeling lonely. :P

• 1 month later...

What I do at night depends entirely on my mental state. If I feel a strong sense of motivation by some stroke of luck, then I might dabble in making a signature. Beyond that, the more common things are either watching videos to relax, listening to music to both relax and fuel inspiration (even if that inspiration goes nowhere) or playing a game, usually something more simple at night. Just want to be chill if I go with a game at night.

When I'm not asleep I'm either on here, watching TV, or talking to a friend of mine over at her house. I don't really go to bed late unless I'm over there, then I can be up as late as 3 AM, because I'm not afraid of running out of things to do with my time that keep me invested.

woke up around 2-2.30 this morning, tried playing some animal crossing this morning until I realized, nothing was open yet and I don’t like messing with the time.  So I ate breakfast and went to the gym when they opened...