Jghx5

It's late at night. So, what you doing?

its 2 am for me right now and im just getting back to posting again been lacking lol and also listening to some brony music on youtube :3

woke up around 2-2.30 this morning, tried playing some animal crossing this morning until I realized, nothing was open yet and I don’t like messing with the time.  So I ate breakfast and went to the gym when they opened...

Probably the same thing I'm doing now :derp:

Badges

playing DAI, although some night I get to play Commander MTG if there's enough alcohol and a big table

Badges

Annoying a friend with my Psyduck impersonation. :mlp_laugh:

Badges

Me late at night.. Well if it is a weeknight then I am doing a thing called work, working hard at my job getting things built and cleaned and moved while there aren't that many customers around.

Joy to being an overnight shifter, but I guess I don't have a choice on this matter, the type of work we do needs to be when customers aren't shopping so overnight is when it is.

On weekends usually sleeping, as I try to be awake on saturday DAY but still fail at it so I sleep excessively until I have to go back to my normal 10PM to 7 AM overnight schedule.

But yeah, that's what I do late at night, is make money, and lots of money at that.