Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Dota 2 - Free Keys

LikeMike

Hello guys, i hope im in the right section, if not just say something!.

so, i have 12 dota2 beta keys for now and i want to give them away for free of course.

just ask if someone want one.

i hope i dont get any troubles because of dealing with games or something, i mean, i will give them away for free :)

• Brohoof 2

mhmmm maybe it would be better if you send me an pn with your steam name, this makes it easier for me.

so there are 10 keys left.

i dont want to take anything, i dont need money or whatever. but if you want to do something for me, a picture, or whatever you can do good, that would be cool, but like i said, not necessary :)

I would like one, please, i really wanted to play Dota 2, but it is too expensive for me, because of the money i use here in brazil, so i would really like if you give me one  :)

Edited by Bruno

i still have ~ 8 keys left! if anyone want one just give me a pn with your steam name ! (i need to add you as a friend to give you this game, but you can delete me after if you want)

• Brohoof 1

Friend!   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080997695/    simply: devilslabyrinth 

or mail me at darknesslollipop@yahoo.com
LOVE THE oppurtunity to have that 1 beta KEY! : ) TNX! icon_smile.gif

iv'e been waiting my luck to have this key for about I think a month. I HOPE I WILL GET THIS ! 

TNX IN ADVANCE ! :)))

Edited by DOTA2CRaved!

Omg, i would love to play Dota2 :3 I am actiually stuck at League f Legends and wanna try out something hader. So if i could get a key i would be greatful :D

A friend of me had some but so many wanted them, so i hope this will be my lucky day :D

Steam name - GGenocide

Edited by ShiningArmor

• 3 months later...

Still got 19 copies left, just give me a pm with your steam name if you want a copy.

steam throws these copies at me like breadcrumbs to a duck..

post-10975-0-82946500-1368441532_thumb.png

Damn I was here to do the same thing. Just received like a box load of DOTA 2 keys today. It's cool to find it all in my Steam inventory. Getting rid of most of it is another thing.

• 1 year later...