Favorite CMC  

425 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Crusader?

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Babs Seed or Other
    • I hate them all

The Cutie Mark Crusaders are pretty much the "other" main characters of the show, even having entire episodes to themselves, so which one of them is your favorite?

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
Edited poll option to include Babs Seed

Apple Bloom of course! I find her to very adorable. Plus, I always say her phrase "But I want it NOW!" when I want something xD

• Brohoof 11

I love them all equally, but probably my favorite if I had to choose would be Sweetie Belle. She reminds me of myself because of her tendency to be a little bit dense. I also love her singing voice(which I'm aware is done by Apple Bloom's voice actor).
  • Brohoof 1

Sweetie Belle because she is so...... slow :) and I love her phrases. i really like her... mane? Dumb fabric! No meal left uncooked! Cutie Mark Acquisition Program (okay, not canon but still funny).

For me it's a tie between Applebloom and Sweetie Belle. I voted for SB because she looks so adorable with her big eyes and white skin/fur and as "Sweetie-bot" shes the most adorable thing ever. Also the scene in the sisterhooves social episode where she crouches across the room made me D'AAAW so much ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Sweetie Belle is my favourite non mane 6 character. She is just so adorable!

The scene where she is singing and humming the CMC theme song just makes my heart explode.

• Brohoof 1