Favorite CMC  

425 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Crusader?

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Babs Seed or Other
    • I hate them all

For me it's a tie between Applebloom and Sweetie Belle. I voted for SB because she looks so adorable with her big eyes and white skin/fur and as "Sweetie-bot" shes the most adorable thing ever. Also the scene in the sisterhooves social episode where she crouches across the room made me D'AAAW so much ^_^

Same here. Exactly! :P

• Brohoof 1

Scootaloo. When you're a Spy in Team Fortress 2, just chain stabbed 13 people in a row, and narrowly escaped a pyro...you have to troll the other team by mic spamming the "Scootaloo! Scoot scootaloo!"

Besides, she puts to rest the whole thing about chickens being cowards. She's the bravest chicken ever.

• Brohoof 2

I like all three of them, but I'm going to have to go with Apple Bloom, at least until we see more of Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

Sweetie Belle's bored face in Family Appreciation Day was rather hilarious and she's had some other great facial expressions recently that stick in my mind. Scootaloo is of course rather awesome in her own silly filly way and the one I want to know more about, especially her family.

But yes, I have to go with Apple Bloom because of so much of what she does. "Ah want it naow!"

• Brohoof 1

Apple Bloom is my favorite, but that could change with future episodes, who knows.

Her character just seems to be the most well-developed of the three, IMO.

Not only that but AREN'T YOU GONNA STAY FOR BRUNCH?

• Brohoof 1

My favourite CMC is pretty obvious...

SWEETIE BELLE!

No you dodo, you spelled your name wrong!

Now in order to keep the balance I must vote for you! Agh.

Oh yeah! Scootaloo!
Although her lack of patience does get a bit irritating, her lovable personality makes up for that. Posted Image
But another reason I love her is that she's a total mystery! We barely know anything about her. Most call it lack of character development, but I call it FORESHADOWING!

Edited by RippedOffMattress
  • Brohoof 1