425 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Crusader?

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Babs Seed or Other
    • I hate them all

• 2 months later...

I find your lack of Sweetie Belle love disturbing.

No really though, she is totally the best!! She always comes up with the greatest schemes/ideas (and their associated faces ;)) and she has an amazing singing voice:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLbdibRyt0k

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JjTYVasFTY

More awesome Sweetie Belle pics ^___^ (I love the last one)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I voted for Apple Bloom, because of how she is a voice of reason, even for adults (Zecora anyone?)

But I like both AB and Sweetie Belle. I honestly don't like Scootaloo very much. But then RD is one of my least favorite Mane6, so that's that. Hey,that's how I see it!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

So, what'll it be?

I merged your thread with this one. Please make use of the search feature to check if a thread already exists before making a new one.

I can't decide. They're all unfathhomably adorable, they all have their positive personal traits, and all of their voice actors are undoubtedly cute.

Since it's a general tie, I have to say Scootaloo. Why? Becuase she lacks something important the other two have. She needs somepony special to take care of her like a family member of which she probably lacks. She needs a surrogate older sister.

She needs Rainbow Dash.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 7

I like all of them, but I'll have to go with Apple Bloom as my favorite. She's kind of a drama queen sometimes, just like my other favorite, Rarity. And her accent is cute. :)

Hard question.

Scoots has little known about her.. She doesn't even have an episode. So she can't count.

Applebloom is really nice. She also has that main character of the group feel. Plus dat bow.

I have to say my favorite was Sweetie Belle. She's absolutely adorable.. I deally thought she was an awesome character. Sisterhood Social won my respect for her. Plus dat SQUEAK.

But it really isn't fair based on Episodes.

Scootaloo - 0

Applebloom - 3, maybe 4

Sweetie Belle - 1

I wish they would give Scoots and Sweetie Belle more of a chance.

I love all of the CMC, I really do (and, like every other pony, I desperately hope that Scootaloo gets her own episode next season!!!), but, if I had to choose, I'd have to go with... Sweetie Belle! I definitely at one point loved Apple Bloom the most out of all the CMC, but after "SisterHooves Social," I just had to go with Sweetie Belle!!! She's just so adorable, with her squeaky little voice, quirky mannerisms (she seriously probably has the funniest personality of the CMC), the most fantastic singing voice of the CMC (and probably the second best singing voice of the whole cast, right behind Rarity), and let's not forget, totally cheesehead parents (I don't care what any other pony says, her parents are total cheeseheads! AND I LOVE IT!!!!! Having Wisconsin relatives and all. ^_^ )!! Plus, can't really get much cuter than this...

:wub: :wub: :wub:

But please, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA, GIVE SCOOTALOO AN EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I've finally decided on Scootaloo. All three of them are adorable, but Scootaloo has an appeal that the other two don't, to me, though I guess I can't really explain it. Plus. Scootalove with Dashie is the cutest thing ever xP

• Brohoof 1