Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's everyone from?

noplsno

Where are you guys from, Canada, USA, Europe, Australia.etc

Put it here!

(again, sorry if this a re-post, I looked around and didn't see anything like this.feel free to remove if this happens to be one)

I happen to be from Toronto,Canada. Also the place where Andrea Libman, and Tara strong are from, which Is pretty awesome.

post-11328-0-06059500-1357961185_thumb.png

^^^Eljordo's profile^^^

(What I really don't get is why I cant find a provider that has "the hub" in toronto, since 2 actresses that are stared on the hub are from toronto).

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
Added tags.
  • Brohoof 2

I am from the land of opportunity.

The wide land that can compare to Canada and the United Kingdom.

Even though, not all countries are perfect.

Anyway, the United States of America!

rd_america_salute_by_ast3c-d4qjml5.png

• Brohoof 4

I happen to be from the land of media retardation, political corruption and cheap fast food.

We're also the twenty-seventh on the list of countries with best education systems, and the only developed country without a public health care system.

Merica'

img-1074595-1-Qjkb8.jpg

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 10

I share my location with OP, @HorseandRaisins.  It's a pretty swell place.

As for where I am from, well, my family has distinct roots in Hungary and Montréal.  I speak fluent French, but I'm looking into Hungarian.

I hail from Autaria. A very pleasant place where everything is better than reality. My village is Laefin, home of the LEAF Clan, where I happen to be a Co Master, I love them all very dearly.......

Actually I'm from America, but quite frankly, Autaria is a much better place.......

- Crystal

The_leaf_clan_by_auratheunicorn-d4qwmko.

*Insert Team America theme

Specifically, Southern California (not Los Angeles). The Pseudo Mediterranean. Except it's not as scenic as it is there. I think it may be the heat or the people who live around, but I don't really like it here. I would really live in any state beside California or Arizona.

My top choices though would have to be Alaska or Vancouver. Alaska because of the (mostly) untouched natural beauty, and Vancouver because I know Canada has beautiful, clean cities, a pretty landscape, the air is cleaner, their money is worth more, prices are cheaper, healthcare is free (I think), there are more jobs, It's safer, their are less natural disasters, and less countries dislike Canada as they do the United States.

Don't get me wrong, as much as I relish the thought of living in Vancouver, I still love the United States to pieces. We've only taken a few steps in the wrong direction. But we have a strong backbone of lush history, gallant heroes, and our government and constitution are role models for other countries. If we can fix our mistakes by the time I'm old enough to live by myself, I'll stay here :D

I hail from the great state of Kansas, in the not so great US-of-A! However, I've recently moved to NC. I won't let those rebs corrupt my yankee mind! NEVUR!

• Brohoof 1

Anyway I also reside in America. Santa Destroy California in particular

TERRORIST YOU'RE GAME IS THROUGH, 'CAUSE NOW YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TO...

STARBUCKS F**K YEAH, WALMART F**K YEAH, ROCK 'N ROLL F**K YEAH, DISNEYLAND F**K YEAH!

• Brohoof 1

Anyway I also reside in America. Santa Destroy California in particular

How do you like it in this sweltering hell​ Mediterranean climated (new word btw) state of geographic variation? I'm curious to know, from a fellow Californian, what your opinion is on this state.

I hail from the great state of Kansas, in the not so great US-of-A! However, I've recently moved to NC. I won't let those rebs corrupt my yankee mind! NEVUR!

NC Yankee Brony History Buffs FTW!

I hail from the great backwards state of North Carolina, where I currently attend NC State University. However, both my parents are yankees, so I'm a yankee by heritage, if nothing else.

(Well, Dad's side is yankee all the way, but Mom's great-grandfather owned a large Southern Plantation in Florence, SC. So my family is a divided one.)

How do you like it in this sweltering hell​ Mediterranean climated (new word btw) state of geographic variation? I'm curious to know, from a fellow Californian, what your opinion is on this state.

When it gets to hot and humid it gets unbearable, but all of the bikini girls are here so it's worth it.

Sometimes I do wish I at least lived more up north where it's cooler

• Brohoof 1

NC Yankee Brony History Buffs FTW!

I hail from the great backwards state of North Carolina, where I currently attend NC State University. However, both my parents are yankees, so I'm a yankee by heritage, if nothing else.

(Well, Dad's side is yankee all the way, but Mom's great-grandfather owned a large Southern Plantation in Florence, SC. So my family is a divided one.)

Funny, my entire family tree is full of southerners. That was, until my parents moved to Kansas 18-20 years ago. Big mistake on their part hah! On the bright side, NC is more...bumpy than Kansas, and luckily the weather has less variation (They say in Kansas the weather changes every 30 minutes :P)

I'd be caught dead before I hang that rag they call the 'St.Andrew's Cross" in my room!

I feel soo left out. I'm like, one of the only " canadian EH" people here. EH? right.. WE STAND GUARD ON THEE FOR. EH?????

What sucks is that the hub isn't in Toronto(from what I can tell) and a whole bunch of crap

"cant be viewed in your country" - quoting "the hub"

• Brohoof 1

Strange, aren't like half, if not all the voice actors of MLP Canadian? Ironic that the they block/don't have the show in the very country the voice actors of that show are from.

• Brohoof 1

Louisiana, 'Murica. It's a pretty nice place. Close with nature, amazing food, etc. And although the people are friendly, my views differ from just about everyone else. Still, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

I happen to be from the land of media retardation, political corruption and cheap fast food.

We're also the twenty-seventh on the list of countries with best education systems.

Merica'

img-1074595-1-Qjkb8.jpg

America: FUCK NO!

Anyway, I am also from America, and not so proud to be from here. To be more specific, I live in Washington. You wouldn't believe the headache I obtained after hearing everyone in my school cheering each other on about the Seahawks during lunchtime.

I'll be from the land of no bronies. 

Also known as England. 

There sure are alot of 'Mericans here...

(Well OK, there are a few Bronies here, but none around where I live) 

• Brohoof 2

My mom :3

I am from the United States of America, and can't say to much good about it. I live in a town close to St. Louis, and it isn't the best :/ Though STL at night can be pretty fun.