Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's everyone from?

noplsno

Mexico City Mexico. I dont think there are other MexBronies here on the forum still im here to bring you all the love of the powerfull Ñ.

post-9346-0-61596400-1357966836_thumb.jpg

Edited by Colt
  • Brohoof 2

The yellow house from Nuketown, Nevada

I'm from Indiana, in a town 40 minutes south of Bloomington, hometown of astronaut Gus Grissom, and it was #4 on Travel Channel's Top 13 Most Terrifying Places in America.  Take a guess on what it is.

• Brohoof 3

Fishers, Indiana, U S of A. I've lived here my whole life, and I like it, for the most part. Fishers is probably like <25 miles from Indianapolis.

• Brohoof 1

I'm from the USA! Well, New Orleans, Louisiana to be more exact. Everybody come down here for Mardi Gras! We have beads and floats and all sorts of awesome stuff! Oh, and even better, if you come down for St. Patrick's Day, you could possibly get a cabbage thrown at your head! Ha, just kidding. Kinda. We do throw cabbages, but we try not to hit them in people's faces... Yep, it's all fun and games in New Orleans until someone gets pelted by a cabbage! XD Okay, I really am just kidding; the people on the floats aren't allowed to throw the cabbages, they have to hand them to you. One time, my grandmother got so many vegetables at one of those parades that she was able to make a whole stew! ... I'm totally rambling. So, yeah, New Orleans, the Big Easy, gumbo, jumbalya, poboys and such! Mmmm... I'm making myself hungry! XD

• Brohoof 1

I live in America, specifically the state of Minnesota, more specifically, the suburbs of Minneapolis. Brooklyn Park, to be exact. 

Though I go no further. I don't need strange people coming to my door. >.>

I hail from the snowy mountains of Utah, home of wacky weather, over-friendly neighbors, lots and lots of ski resorts, and large salty lakes that really don't make good vacation spots even though most of our cities lie on the shores of them.

We're pretty isolated, so Utahns stick together and stand out. (Unless you're from Salt Lake City.  There are a lot of jerks there.)  I'm proud to be born and raised here.  Do I hate my country?  Heck no!  But do I hate how it's ran?  Yeah... Pretty much.

I'm from the USA! Well, New Orleans, Louisiana to be more exact. Everybody come down here for Mardi Gras! We have beads and floats and all sorts of awesome stuff! Oh, and even better, if you come down for St. Patrick's Day, you could possibly get a cabbage thrown at your head! Ha, just kidding. Kinda. We do throw cabbages, but we try not to hit them in people's faces... Yep, it's all fun and games in New Orleans until someone gets pelted by a cabbage! XD Okay, I really am just kidding; the people on the floats aren't allowed to throw the cabbages, they have to hand them to you. One time, my grandmother got so many vegetables at one of those parades that she was able to make a whole stew! ... I'm totally rambling. So, yeah, New Orleans, the Big Easy, gumbo, jumbalya, poboys and such! Mmmm... I'm making myself hungry! XD

Wait a minute....

We both have "chaos" in our username...

We're both fron Louisiana...

This can only mean one thing...

You are me from another dimension!

• Brohoof 2

I'm from the land of tacos, mustaches and huge hats :V

058.jpg?7153

Heh, what are the odds that I actually found that picture? xD

Anyways, in case you can't recognize it, Mexico :3

• Brohoof 1

I also hail from the place where you can get a pizza faster than an ambulance ('MURICA!!!!!!)

We also have a proud history of napalming people!

And have a proud history of heroism, valor, honor, courage, pioneering, entrepreneurship, charity, good will, openness, homage, unity, and culture. We were also the first to send a man to the moon.

Mexico City Mexico. I dont think there are other MexBronies here on the forum still im here to bring you all the love of the powerfull Ñ.

attachicon.gifUntitled-3.jpg

*waves*

I'm from Monterrey, you know, the city where EVERYONE ends their sentence with "guey" xD

I'm not one of those loud obnoxious ones, just one of the annoying loud ones :3

• Brohoof 1

*waves*

I'm from Monterrey, you know, the city where EVERYONE ends their sentence with "guey" xD

I'm not one of those loud obnoxious ones, just one of the annoying loud ones :3

Saludos regios compa pues si soy de esos ruidosos y molestos y peor pero pues paz desde la bella republica hermana de Villa Coapa... guey =D

• Brohoof 1

I come from England, Southampton to be exact. 

... By Celestia I hate this place. Especially considering I live in the middle of a council estate.

• Brohoof 1

I am from a galaxy far, far away....Either that or I'm nuts.

Oh..wait....I got it. I'm from that land where they see only 50 stars. To much light pollution I think. America, or is it the USA? Maybe both?

I vote America. Ahem....Greetings from America fellow Brony Ponies!

BTW, I vote Rainbow Dash for president.

rainbow-dash-american-salute-486.gif

Oh..wait....I got it. I'm from that land where they see only 50 stars. To much light pollution I think. America, or is it the USA? Maybe both?

I vote America. Ahem....Greetings from America fellow Brony Ponies!

It's like that in every single Urban place you know. Even in the most beautiful countries, you'll see no stars in the cities. Seriously, you'll see zero stars in London, Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong, you name it. But if you go out in the countryside, the night sky is beautiful. America is no different.

But besides that, greetings!

Edited by Modphase

Born in Denver, Colorado. Raised in the Washington D.C. area. I now reside in some dinky little hick town out in the middle of nowhere in Colorado.

Saludos regios compa pues si soy de esos ruidosos y molestos y peor pero pues paz desde la bella republica hermana de Villa Coapa... guey =D

Bweh, if my spanish were any good, I'd respond back with a Spanish comment xD

Gracias compa, aqui se siente un poco solitario con muy pocos mejicanos

It's like that in every single Urban place you know. Even in the most beautiful countries, you'll see no stars in the cities. Seriously, you'll see zero stars in London, Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong, you name it. But if you go out in the countryside, the night sky is beautiful. America is no different.

Well, actually the 50 stars thing I said is a joke. It's referencing the 50 stars that are on our flag. But light pollution is no joke.

Well, actually the 50 stars thing I said is a joke. It's referencing the 50 stars that are on our flag. But light pollution is no joke.

*EPIC TRIPLE FACEHOOF. I feel like such an idiot now for not getting that joke DX. And I don't know to much about light pollution either way.

• Brohoof 1