Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's everyone from?

noplsno

I'm from the US, specifically California (West Coast Represent XD)! I'm glad to see that the show has sparked fan interest all over the world in places that I least expected. It just goes to show that people all over the world can relate to one another all because of a children's cartoon show.

So yeah, keep calm and continue to brony on Worldwide /)^3^(\

I'm in vanhoofer (vancouver) BC Canada!

Lol like what I made up there?

Anyways... It's cold here... And not many brines around thees parts... That or most of them are closet bronies

Vancouver, eh?  You live in the city where they make and record the whole dang show.  I'm surprised, that should be like the Brony mecca. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McsWKczU6wc

G'day I'm an Australian, mate. Me favourite pass times include surfing, drinking beer, and feeding my pet koala Bazza. When I'm not working down at the Vegemite factory I often pop down town in me kangaroo Skippy to catch the latest Paul Hogan film. In the arvo I like to fight crocodiles down at the billabong for sport and spend me nights in me thongs out the back playin' with me boomerang.

• Brohoof 3

2iikbkj.jpg

I'm from the magical lands known as Australia, where up means down and left means right and our way of being nice is by being a total smartass. I'm not an outback aussie, more of a suburbian. 

Oklahoma.

in murica'

So Yeah.Where its dry as hell one day and rainy the next. Today its cold but tomorrow tho it will be hotter then hell itself i tells ya.

Oh i love weather.

Oh, so I'm not alone. Although I do have to ask, why in the world would anybody live here? Anybody sane, I mean.

And you're underestimating the bipolarity of the weather. Being dry one day and raining the next is not a big deal. Going from sun to rain in the same day is standard here. The only times that have shocked me were several years back when one day in January it was 83 degrees (ew) and the next morning I woke up to snow on the ground. And then later in early 2011 when a county just North of where I live got down to -30 degrees F and less than a week later got up to 80 degrees.

We don't have winters here.

• Brohoof 1

Wait a minute....

We both have "chaos" in our username...

We're both fron Louisiana...

This can only mean one thing...

You are me from another dimension!

Of course! This is the only logical explanation! Well then, greetings from my dimension, me! Hope you are enjoying your day, that I also must be having, and since my day has been good so far, I hope yours has! XD Okay, sorry. That was fun. Anyway, greetings fellow Louisianian! ;)

I'm from Cala City, Caladan.

Nice place.

fic-atb.gif

We had it pretty good until our leader (Duke Leto I) was assassinated shortly after he went over to Arrakeen. Since then we've had a number of different rulers.

It's a real shame, he was a good man.

Dune210106-5.jpg

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 1

Germany!

flag_of_germany.jpg

I'm sorry, I didn't find any better picture. :(  Just have to make do with the German and powerful Trixie.

I'm from Bavaria to be more precise. Some people compare it to Cornwall.

I don't like it in Germany though, which is why I'll be moving to the US in two years.

I am from a magical place, also known as Canada! 

I love it here, the province I live in is British Columbia, wouldn't want to live anywhere else! :)

• Brohoof 3

I happen to be from Toronto,Canada. Also the place where Andrea Libman, and Tara strong are from, which Is pretty awesome.

Cool, I'm from Toronto too! But right now I live in Yellowknife. Well, RIGHT NOW I live in a hotel in Kugluktuk but that's just because of work. I'm probably going to move back to Ontario soon -- I miss my family.

Anyway, I dare say I'm the most northern pony on here! Go on, prove me wrong! :) 

http://goo.gl/maps/o9rw4

There I am, right at the 'top' of Canada. Thing is, this isn't even close to the most northern community in Canada, or the furthest north I've been. That would be Grise Fiord and Resolute, respectively (excluding military bases and weather stations like Alert and Eureka)

Edited by decoherence

I live near Sacramento, California, USA

I feel bad for you guys.

*cough* kingslakersgame62002 *cough*

And now, back on topic...

Мајка Србија брееееееееее!

Da best Balkan nation!

Never give up!

And one more comment:

КОСОВО ЈЕ СРБИЈА! 

I wonder... :lol:

Born in the Former Soviet Union in Leningrad and raised in a small town miles from the city. The best country ever! (From 1917-1924 it was awesome, afterwards I didn't like the USSR...)

U_S_S_R__Flag_Wallpaper_by_Neozuki.jpg

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer
  • Brohoof 1

Mares and gentlecolts, I present to you, LONDON!

Or to be more specific, 'Royal Borough of Greenwich' (Yes, Greenwich Mean Time or GMT all starts here, BABY!)

But the lack of bronies in my community has a rather lonely appeal :(

• Brohoof 1