Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's everyone from?

noplsno

i am from the U.K. It's not as good as you might think, people that live here you know what I mean. It rains when it is ment to be hot and it is always cold, if it was up to me i would be living in America :P

• 4 months later...

Imma resurrect yet another dead thread. tongue.png

I'm living in Australia, in a small town near the beach. I've never been to another country before, though.

Is it weird that I could tell you were from Australia just because you mentioned Vegemite in one of your posts? O.o

---------

I'm from the Milky Way Galaxy. I could elaborate on the precise coordinates, but I don't really feel obliged to do so.

• Brohoof 3

Is it weird that I could tell you were from Australia just because you mentioned Vegemite in one of your posts? O.o

I mention Vegemite in a lot of posts... I'm obsessed with Vegemite. :P

And, not really, because most people who don't live in Australia don't even know what it is. xD

• Brohoof 1

I'm from the state of Louisiana from The U.S. of A. Nothing but swamps and gator wrestling here.tongue.png

But on a more serious note. This place is not too bad. At least to me it isn't. It's particularly exciting when it's Mardi Gras. Even though I never attend.sad.png

I mention Vegemite in a lot of posts... I'm obsessed with Vegemite. tongue.png

And, not really, because most people who don't live in Australia don't even know what it is. xD

I'm not from Australia, and I've never had Vegemite. All I know is that it's globby, made from yeast extract, and haunts my consciousness...

I am from the USA...more precisely Manitowoc, Wisconsin.  It's a small city on the coast of lake Michigan.  From my apartment i actually have a pretty good view of the lake and the number of bronies around here isn't too bad. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

I'm not from Australia, and I've never had Vegemite. All I know is that it's globby, made from yeast extract, and haunts my consciousness...

But it's actually really good. :P

It only tastes bad if you're stupid enough to eat too much of it... :P It's just really bitter, but in a good way. :P

• Brohoof 1

I am from Poland. I live in Helenów. ( near Piekarty what's near Białobrzegi what's near Radom what's near Warsaw, the Capital city)

From Poland are Lewandowski ( 4 goals aginst Real Madrit)

Podolski ( that one d**k whyat are playing for germany)

Szczęsny ( that goalkeeper from Arsenal)

I think i am only brony in my town. 20 pepole in all town o_0

*cough*look at username*cough*

Nah, im from the beautiful land of the vikings! 

more specificly south east sweden, EVEN MORE specific, Karlscrona.

I live in the state of Connecticut. I live in the USA. THE COUNTRY OF FREEDOM xD. but I'm half Irish, part German, and part Hungarian.

• Brohoof 1

I come from the land of beavers,maple syrup, poutine and bacon!

Canada! Specifically Ontario,

Also,many well known bands have their roots here in Canada. such as Rush, Tragically Hip, The Guess Who, Great Big Sea.

As well as some great actors such as William Shatner, Mike Myers. as well as Voice actors, like Andrea Libman,Tara Strong.

Well I'm American. But as specifically as I can without really giving out my address, I live in Florida. South Florida to be exact, on the eastern side. I live about an hour or so from Miami(like the actual city. Not the general area). If there's any south florida bronies pm me, I need to show you something.

Australia. The land of... Red dirt?... kangaroo's? hmm... Yeah I'm from that place down south (not Antarctica (Unfortunately))  yay... more bronies need to move to Australia (i'm lonely)

I am from Poland. I live in Helenów. ( near Piekarty what's near Białobrzegi what's near Radom what's near Warsaw, the Capital city)

From Poland are Lewandowski ( 4 goals aginst Real Madrit)

Podolski ( that one d**k whyat are playing for germany)

Szczęsny ( that goalkeeper from Arsenal)

I think i am only brony in my town. 20 pepole in all town o_0

Robert Lewandowski is a monster of a striker. Szcezęsny is a decent keeper, not the best, but decent. And I didn't even know Podolski was Polish, but I'm not a gunner so I wouldn't expect to know. Blasciblahblah(Its pronounced blascikowski, thats all I can say) is quite a decent player as well. There's actually quite a number of good Polish footballers come to think of it :)

I'm from Holland (North-Holland).

A bit north of the region of Amsterdam,

At first I thought I was the only brony, but then I was bored and started looking at my friends' facebook pages.

A lot of them seem to like some MLP stuff.

Even though I only saw one brony at my school (other than my friends).