Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's everyone from?

noplsno

I live in Southwest Florida, which is basically the Everglades. My house is about 8 feet above sea level, so it's pretty flat. I'm about two hours from Miami and two hours from Tampa.

I live in southwest Florida which is pretty much the everglades. It gets hot and rainy during the spring and summer and cool and dry in the fall and winter. I've seen snow, but never where I live.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

Northern Wisconsin, if I was more specific you would know exactly where I'm from. Our town is like five-hundred people. Where we are, there are like 100 people in a fifteen mile radius.

Just a silly and simple question that got me thinking: Where are you guys from? I know this isn't a reliable tool for research but, I would like to know where this fandom has expanded from outside the US (If you are american answer too).

I'm brazilian, more specifically I'm a brazilian from a big city on the south-east called Campinas.

Hello! Since your topic closely resembled another one, I've taken the liberty of merging them into a single thread. In the future, please use the search function before creating a new topic. Thanks!

• 5 years later...