Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Jack Stallionston

Rainbow    Dash

Ask me(my character which was influenced by red dead) anything you want. I have all day, or maybe i don't. Either way spit it out.Don't be shy neither and tell your friends.

If you need help on figuring who i am, i recommend you reading this before you go an ask anything you might regret: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jack-stallionston-r2334

Edited by Iamnotabrony

Jack Stallionson.

I am Jack Durango.

And I think you and I are going to get along just fine.

What kind of damage would you estimate a fiery explosion one kilometer in area would inflict within the central business district of a metropolis? How far away would the effects be felt? Would the damage be more centralized, affecting only the nearest buildings since skyscrapers would block most of the percussion and energy waves, in addition to these waves breaking the glass of every window for miles around? Or would you say the damage would be quite more extensive, leading to massive destruction in an area far surpassing one kilometer that no one could possibly survive?

(edited)

Jack Stallionson.

I am Jack Durango.

And I think you and I are going to get along just fine.

What kind of damage would you estimate a fiery explosion one kilometer in area would inflict within the central business district of a metropolis? How far away would the effects be felt? Would the damage be more centralized, affecting only the nearest buildings since skyscrapers would block most of the percussion and energy waves, in addition to these waves breaking the glass of every window for miles around? Or would you say the damage would be quite more extensive, leading to massive destruction in an area far surpassing one kilometer that no one could possibly survive?

math? my enemy has surfaced once again. hmmm let me think....alot of damage. pretty far.yes it would be centralized.

Edited by Iamnotabrony

It's about fucking time someone else responded to this thread!

Jesus H. Christ, with a name like Jack, you would think... Fucking people. They don't recognize greatness when they see it. It's all about them, and what they want others to think of them. Like right now, think of me as an angry, attention-seeking individual, if you haven't already.

Alright, Jack, I got one for you:

Is it possible to hypnotize/brainwash/possess mind control over a mass group of people (we're talking 100,000+) for an extended period of, at the minimum, four weeks?

Is it possible to hypnotize/brainwash/possess mind control over a mass group of people (we're talking 100,000+) for an extended period of, at the minimum, four weeks?
Geez friend, you're getting in some dark things. I'm not sure if i should answer that.

Oh... Oh man. I probably look like a freakin terrorist, asking those questions. -_-

Lo siento, Jack. I ask these questions because they are things that take place in the story I'm writing, and I wanted to get someone else's perspective on their credibility. I enjoy making my stories as close to reality as possible, like Michael Crichton.

Here's a better question: Is there really any difference between eggs cooked over-easy and eggs cooked over-medium? I can't notice a difference. Also, how do you prefer your eggs?

@@Jack Durango,Oh ok. If its for a book then i guess its alright. I don't really know the difference between over east and over medium. The both taste the same to me. As to how i prefer my eggs i usually eat them Benedict style with some jam and whiskey. 

• 2 weeks later...