Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a pony plushie?

TheGreatSam

No, I don't currently...  I actually don't have any pony merchandise at the moment.  However, this Tuesday, I've planned an epic quest to a local comic book store in order to obtain at least the first issue of the comic.

I'd get a plushie, but from what I've seen, they're expensive.  I tend to be extremely stingy with my cash, only using it in short bursts, so it's unlikely that I'll purchase one anytime soon.  However, if I see a decently priced Fluttershy plushie in Wal Mart that's looking for a home, I'll be happy to oblige.

i thought plushies were something that aids you in clopping. Of course i spent to much time on 4chan so it could have a different meaning here

No I guess it could be used in such a way but I don't think they are intended for that. It's like having a stuffed animal like when you were a kid... except your not a kid.

No I guess it could be used in such a way but I don't think they are intended for that. It's like having a stuffed animal like when you were a kid... except your not a kid.

Oh! my mistake. yeeeysh do it feel like a creeper. i want to get a stuffed MLP character but none of my local and non local stores have them.

Oh! my mistake. yeeeysh do it feel like a creeper. i want to get a stuffed MLP character but none of my local and non local stores have them.

No need to feel like a creeper hahaha. You just didn't know ;) If you want one try ebay or amazon or other online places. I think they are usually fan-made but I could be wrong...

No need to feel like a creeper hahaha. You just didn't know ;) If you want one try ebay or amazon or other online places. I think they are usually fan-made but I could be wrong...

i don't have a credit card though. if i did i would have probably redecorated half my room with merchandise. I tried all the major stores but they arent the decent looking ones

i don't have a credit card though. if i did i would have probably redecorated half my room with merchandise. I tried all the major stores but they arent the decent looking ones

Hmmm. Maybe one of those like gift cards to anywhere that act like credit cards (I think they exist hahaha :P ) Maybe you could by yourself one of those and use it? Or maybe I'm just and idiot and they just LOOK like credit cards and nothing else ;) oh well

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't, mainly because I'm a closet brony, but also because they really don't have any of those anywhere I've ever seen anyways, so it wouldn't really matter :P.

Hmmm. Maybe one of those like gift cards to anywhere that act like credit cards (I think they exist hahaha ) Maybe you could by yourself one of those and use it? Or maybe I'm just and idiot and they just LOOK like credit cards and nothing else oh well

post-11294-0-60265600-1358050905.jpg

all hail you. i never would have thought about that. that was a stroke of pure genius. I am going to buy soooo much MLP merch now thanks to you. question is which plushie first?

• Brohoof 1

yes! I have two of the most amazing plushies ever!  made by  our very own Elizapony who takes commissions.  I can't stop showing them off because they are both absolutely amazing!!  the links will take you to  Elizapony's thread where I have pictures. if you all want to see what they look like.

the first is Derpy Hooves, she is actually the first plushie I got.  but for christmas she was running a buy one get one free.  so the second one  I chose was Luna:

Derpy:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/21939-now-taking-pony-plushie-commissions/page-23#entry1026716

Luna:  She is actually a first season luna.  Elizapony gave me a choice between first and second season lunas I chose first season because she already had the stuff and I love luna no matter what she looks like! So i was more than happy to take a first season luna! 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/21939-now-taking-pony-plushie-commissions/?p=1070511

Edited by angels_gal

About pony merchandise > Moved to Pony Merchandise.

I call her Rainbow 'Plush' Dash, or Rainbow Plush.

post-4006-0-43872600-1358052367_thumb.jpg

Boop.

Only under forty bucks on Amazon. Very pleased <3 She's good sized, she's fairly show accurate, and is soft and huggable.

>Satisfaction without becoming broke

Why, yes I do have a pony plushie. It's a Rainbow Dash one, that I still can't entirely believe that my cheeky little brother could possibly have worked up the guts to walk out of a Wal-mart holding for me for Christmas.

I have a few..with 3 more on the way. Discord, Celestia, S2 Luna and Thunderlane (Chrysalis and Filly Pinkie Pie on the way) made by Rens-Twins. Two Lunar Bat Guards with Chariot made by Agatrix. S1 Luna made by usako-chan. Braeburn made by Wolflessnight. And Big Mac (and Soarin' on the way) made by Makeshiftwings30.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Reverse/apples_zps75d99cfa.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Reverse/discord-1_zps57f7561b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Reverse/lol_zpsba877c8e.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Reverse/luna_zps052f7372.jpg

• Brohoof 2

^All of my yes.

I do not have any pony articles here, as I don't get anything out of them - I might put up a self-made poster though.

On the topic of plushies - I would really love to have one slightly bigger plushie, about knee-height or a little more. Sadly my favourite character Chrysalis is somewhat complicated and plushies of her are expensive.

Well guess I cannot have everything, can I?