Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Before Equestria: The Vampony Wars

Emerald Heart

I stared into the night, thinking about everything. How the ponies hated us, tried to kill us. A shiver went down my spine. I heard a noise, and looked down. There were ponies, with pitchforks, stakes and torches. All going after-me. "Get down here you beast!" I just stared at them with my violet eyes ''and who told you to come?" the hunters were silent, they just stared at me. "We'll kill you!" I snorted "and yet i'm already dead." The hunters just stared at me like i was a piece of gum they couldn't get of my shoe. "we have stakes..." one hunter tried. "Oooh! I hope it's super rare!" I said, giggling at the defeat on their faces as they ran away.

Name:
pony/vampony:
looks:
bio:
friends:
enimies:
other:

----

Name: Emerald
race: Earth Pony
pony/vampony: vampony
looks: (in file)
bio: All her life she has been bullied, ponys hate her for no absolute reason
friends: none
enimies: scientests, hunters
other: is homeless

---

I made my way back to town, my right hoof stung after being burned by that one idiot hunter. The ponys that were there just stopped and stared at me, My face became a hot red, I hated hot the townsponies looked at me. It was so....disturbing. I sat down under my favorite willow tree, and tried to ignore what the townsponies thought was 'whispering' I knew what they were gossping about, I knew it because thats what they talked about everyday. I single tear trickled down my cheek. They were talking about me, saying things that wern't even true! I flew a way into the night sky, knowing I  had left they had probably resumed their normal conversations.

post-11675-0-18839200-1358110252.png

Edited by SellyBelly411

I jerk awake, my hoof instinctively gripping the strange device beside me. Looking around, I relax. "Safe," I sigh. I trot over to my workbench, re-wrapping the trigger's leather grip, then hang a strand of garlic around my neck. Adjusting my glasses, I wriggle into the harness, lifting the heavy crossbow array off the ground and bracing it on my back.

I roll my shoulders forward, then take aim at a pock-marked section of the wall, a crude target drawn on it in chalk. With a whizz and a thunk, a wooden stake sinks into the stone. "Still shooting to the left," I say, making an adjustment and firing again. This time, the stake buries itself in the center of the stone.

I grin, then pick up the collar of garlic, looping it around my neck. I check the holy water at my hip, then touch the small silver and iron cross hanging from my neck. Opening the door, I trot out into the night, waiting and watching.

Name: Addem Up
pony/vampony: Pony
looks: See profile pic
bio: Addem was a carpenter and smith before the vamponies attacked his town. He lost friends, family, and his loved one, Inkfeather. He turned his skill to weaponry, creating a powerful armada designed to kill vamponies. He serves on the town guard, making sure that nopony else will have to go through what he did.
friends: Town guard
enimies: vamponies of all sorts
other: Blind as a bat without his glasses, which he's modified into a pair of goggles for convenience. 

I jerk awake, my hoof instinctively gripping the strange device beside me. Looking around, I relax. "Safe," I sigh. I trot over to my workbench, re-wrapping the trigger's leather grip, then hang a strand of garlic around my neck. Adjusting my glasses, I wriggle into the harness, lifting the heavy crossbow array off the ground and bracing it on my back.

I roll my shoulders forward, then take aim at a pock-marked section of the wall, a crude target drawn on it in chalk. With a whizz and a thunk, a wooden stake sinks into the stone. "Still shooting to the left," I say, making an adjustment and firing again. This time, the stake buries itself in the center of the stone.

I grin, then pick up the collar of garlic, looping it around my neck. I check the holy water at my hip, then touch the small silver and iron cross hanging from my neck. Opening the door, I trot out into the night, waiting and watching.

Name: Addem Up

pony/vampony: Pony

looks: See profile pic

bio: Addem was a carpenter and smith before the vamponies attacked his town. He lost friends, family, and his loved one, Inkfeather. He turned his skill to weaponry, creating a powerful armada designed to kill vamponies. He serves on the town guard, making sure that nopony else will have to go through what he did.

friends: Town guard

enimies: vamponies of all sorts

other: Blind as a bat without his glasses, which he's modified into a pair of goggles for convenience. 

I glanced behind me, something near smelled terrible! I giggled, it was just some scardy-pony trying to get the vamponies off of his tail. He looked absolutley rediculas! Didn't he know that pupmkin is way stenchier then garlic? He knew nothing about vampires. "Ugnh!" Emerald covered her mouth, the torch that one idiot had used on her had really done the trick. She tried to fly away but her burnt hoof made it immpossible, it hurt to much. She began to fall to the ground, tears springing from her eyes as she watched the townsponys chant "DIE! DIE! DIE!" They diddn't know her, they diddn't know how much pain this caused her. Eventually, she landed on the cold cement, it hadn't been a long fall, and sadly, she was not dead. She cried harder when the townsponys looked sad that she did not die, and complained to their peers about it. Emerald stood there, frozen for a momment. This was to much.She shouldn't be here.She ran away very quickly tears dripping down her face, She ran as far as she could before she fell to her knees in a pool of tears.

I glanced behind me, something near smelled terrible! I giggled, it was just some scardy-pony trying to get the vamponies off of his tail. He looked absolutley rediculas! Didn't he know that pupmkin is way stenchier then garlic? He knew nothing about vampires. "Ugnh!" Emerald covered her mouth, the torch that one idiot had used on her had really done the trick. She tried to fly away but her burnt hoof made it immpossible, it hurt to much. She began to fall to the ground, tears springing from her eyes as she watched the townsponys chant "DIE! DIE! DIE!" They diddn't know her, they diddn't know how much pain this caused her. Eventually, she landed on the cold cement, it hadn't been a long fall, and sadly, she was not dead. She cried harder when the townsponys looked sad that she did not die, and complained to their peers about it. Emerald stood there, frozen for a momment. This was to much.She shouldn't be here.She ran away very quickly tears dripping down her face, She ran as far as she could before she fell to her knees in a pool of tears.

Addem growled. A vampony right in front of me, and I missed it! He gazed down towards where the vampony had fallen, then spotted a narrow path alongside the chasm. He followed it, wary of danger around him. His muscles twitched as a small rock disloged itself from the main path, tumbling down before smashing into pieces at the bottom. He continued down, reaching the bottom and looking around for the vampony that had previously eluded him. His hooves scraped against the hard, cold floor. Many times he thought he spotted the vampony, but it was always something else; a leaf blown against a rock, a stray tree branch, a faded rag. He paused at a crossroads, checking for signs of her passage.

(can you adjust the min characters? My post'll be like this, otherwise: engkaxr wfgnxerwyxqliry wleyfgnwliyrg mqwrily lwefgnx eqjym sfglqrwif lwkfg xmueirxufgm wirxymeir ughmerwigum lwurghmleri ugmhelriughm  ilnrughqemla iugshw,rlgiurehm wlqmrfg hlqreimuhrgqlmegu lkwrghmulru hweriumhiu)
  • Brohoof 1

Addem growled. A vampony right in front of me, and I missed it! He gazed down towards where the vampony had fallen, then spotted a narrow path alongside the chasm. He followed it, wary of danger around him. His muscles twitched as a small rock disloged itself from the main path, tumbling down before smashing into pieces at the bottom. He continued down, reaching the bottom and looking around for the vampony that had previously eluded him. His hooves scraped against the hard, cold floor. Many times he thought he spotted the vampony, but it was always something else; a leaf blown against a rock, a stray tree branch, a faded rag. He paused at a crossroads, checking for signs of her passage.

(can you adjust the min characters? My post'll be like this, otherwise: engkaxr wfgnxerwyxqliry wleyfgnwliyrg mqwrily lwefgnx eqjym sfglqrwif lwkfg xmueirxufgm wirxymeir ughmerwigum lwurghmleri ugmhelriughm  ilnrughqemla iugshw,rlgiurehm wlqmrfg hlqreimuhrgqlmegu lkwrghmulru hweriumhiu)

(how do I do that?)

She sat alongside a river, crying endless tears into the river's glass surface. The hunter should just come at her now. She had no life, no reason to live. Everypony hated her. They always would. She winced, her hoof still hurt, and so did her heart. What nopony understood was why she cried when ponies murmured about her, or punched her, or so on. These things only made her cry more, she felt like the only pony who cared for her was her Auny Redheart. Who, she got to see often because of all the punchings and beatings. To them-she was just a punching bag, to herself, she was normal. Even being a vampony! She was not a cannibal. She was not a murderer. She was not a street rat for heavens sake! She was just a pony that drank animal blood. Thats it. Emerald cried as she thought about this, her face was getting pink from all of her crying.The hunters were probably on their way by now, she was more then ready for her expected death. Emerald dangled her back hoofs in the water, counting down the minutes until they came.

(how do I do that?)

She sat alongside a river, crying endless tears into the river's glass surface. The hunter should just come at her now. She had no life, no reason to live. Everypony hated her. They always would. She winced, her hoof still hurt, and so did her heart. What nopony understood was why she cried when ponies murmured about her, or punched her, or so on. These things only made her cry more, she felt like the only pony who cared for her was her Auny Redheart. Who, she got to see often because of all the punchings and beatings. To them-she was just a punching bag, to herself, she was normal. Even being a vampony! She was not a cannibal. She was not a murderer. She was not a street rat for heavens sake! She was just a pony that drank animal blood. Thats it. Emerald cried as she thought about this, her face was getting pink from all of her crying.The hunters were probably on their way by now, she was more then ready for her expected death. Emerald dangled her back hoofs in the water, counting down the minutes until they came.

(I have no clue.)

Addem turned the corner, then instantly tensed, spotting the lone vampony. He aimed his crossbow at her chest, ready to fire a stake through her heart. Then... something stopped him. Had she been crying?

That's silly, he told himself. They can't cry. They're not alive. We're the ones who should be crying! He aimed his weapon once more, advancing towards the vampony. 

"I caught you at last," he said, a hint of malicious glee in his voice. "Any last words? Or should I just wipe your murderous self from existance in silence?

(mood ruiner kngmkxjfygmjwfnvxamkgjb aekjrhfgkrjngx mvjrsfcgrvkjx ertwe5r erherfetr eyte ehrt ergegr egr5 gr 35 t34g t34 t43 t34 t43 43t 34t 4t3 4t3 4t3 43t 435r4 4r 34 5 t5 w45 ddw5y ftter6 yt5u 4i7 ue57t yrf65rte5dfy65 yr5ye5etf5ega5t 5aey5eyrefytf4w5ey456wy46wy 4y45y45ye45y53y4 y45y45y4y354y3y35 y45y45yryghijml omlojolmnobuighmlyuihikg yhjyufgyftteAWseawqaf drhugnkojnlhuinujdthrees fvtfbghukij gkjygtfdesdsw3dt6frgih8j hiuytd4w3td6rhi8htgjfreds wdry6t

(I have no clue.)

Addem turned the corner, then instantly tensed, spotting the lone vampony. He aimed his crossbow at her chest, ready to fire a stake through her heart. Then... something stopped him. Had she been crying?

That's silly, he told himself. They can't cry. They're not alive. We're the ones who should be crying! He aimed his weapon once more, advancing towards the vampony. 

"I caught you at last," he said, a hint of malicious glee in his voice. "Any last words? Or should I just wipe your murderous self from existance in silence?

(mood ruiner kngmkxjfygmjwfnvxamkgjb aekjrhfgkrjngx mvjrsfcgrvkjx ertwe5r erherfetr eyte ehrt ergegr egr5 gr 35 t34g t34 t43 t34 t43 43t 34t 4t3 4t3 4t3 43t 435r4 4r 34 5 t5 w45 ddw5y ftter6 yt5u 4i7 ue57t yrf65rte5dfy65 yr5ye5etf5ega5t 5aey5eyrefytf4w5ey456wy46wy 4y45y45ye45y53y4 y45y45y4y354y3y35 y45y45yryghijml omlojolmnobuighmlyuihikg yhjyufgyftteAWseawqaf drhugnkojnlhuinujdthrees fvtfbghukij gkjygtfdesdsw3dt6frgih8j hiuytd4w3td6rhi8htgjfreds wdry6t

She turned to him, her face was pink from crying. She stood up on her back hoofs anad spread her front hoofs into the open air. "Go ahead, take your shot." She closed her eyes, not wanting to see the arrow that would soon end her life. Thoughts filled her mind about the hunter, he seemed souless and thoughtless about vamponys. Then again, everypony she met was souless and thoughtless. Her own parents were killed by hunters when she was a baby, therefore, she was left under her Aunts care. When Emerald came to learn to take care of herself, she journeyed farther then her Aunt Redheart's house. and ended up here, where everypony hated her. Redheart got a job at a nearby hospital to protect Emerald if needed, she went there almost daily. A single tear dripped down her face at the thought of her parents, they could have been protecting her from all of this! Emerald fell to her knees, crying into her front hoofs. She missed them, she missed them even if she never knew them. "G...go ...ahead, I....I .d..d..ont know w..why...I..am..alive."

She turned to him, her face was pink from crying. She stood up on her back hoofs anad spread her front hoofs into the open air. "Go ahead, take your shot." She closed her eyes, not wanting to see the arrow that would soon end her life. Thoughts filled her mind about the hunter, he seemed souless and thoughtless about vamponys. Then again, everypony she met was souless and thoughtless. Her own parents were killed by hunters when she was a baby, therefore, she was left under her Aunts care. When Emerald came to learn to take care of herself, she journeyed farther then her Aunt Redheart's house. and ended up here, where everypony hated her. Redheart got a job at a nearby hospital to protect Emerald if needed, she went there almost daily. A single tear dripped down her face at the thought of her parents, they could have been protecting her from all of this! Emerald fell to her knees, crying into her front hoofs. She missed them, she missed them even if she never knew them. "G...go ...ahead, I....I .d..d..ont know w..why...I..am..alive."

Addem growls, pressing the tip of the stake against her chest. In a soft, slow voice, he says, "Long, long ago, you and your kin attacked my village. You murdered my wife, my friends, my father. You took the ponies I'd grown up with away from me. And I swore, on that day, that I'd kill every last one of you. You want to know why you're alive?" He sneers. "You're alive so that I can kill you, one by one." Addem forces the vampony to the ground, the tip pressing harder against her. "You're a monster. A demon, straight from the depths of hell. You should be thanking me for ending your life." His hoof quivers on the trigger as he prepares to launch the bolt into the vampony's heart. "But you don't talk. Your kind never do. They scream and flail and try to kill me, but they never speak to me. What makes you different?"

(sgjnxfjagrbtuhj rugnbfyxfjechkjk bgvfcdxjnknjbkhv gchfdxtcfgvjnmnb vuctydrxesxdr cfygvjnmnbh gvyuftcydregqgeeh wthdrwfhw5de rfhwrg45 rth6gew45 rfhe5h6rhhy t5 tg5 tg5g4tgw46 eyhe5yh536h56h e5yhg)

Addem growls, pressing the tip of the stake against her chest. In a soft, slow voice, he says, "Long, long ago, you and your kin attacked my village. You murdered my wife, my friends, my father. You took the ponies I'd grown up with away from me. And I swore, on that day, that I'd kill every last one of you. You want to know why you're alive?" He sneers. "You're alive so that I can kill you, one by one." Addem forces the vampony to the ground, the tip pressing harder against her. "You're a monster. A demon, straight from the depths of hell. You should be thanking me for ending your life." His hoof quivers on the trigger as he prepares to launch the bolt into the vampony's heart. "But you don't talk. Your kind never do. They scream and flail and try to kill me, but they never speak to me. What makes you different?"

(sgjnxfjagrbtuhj rugnbfyxfjechkjk bgvfcdxjnknjbkhv gchfdxtcfgvjnmnb vuctydrxesxdr cfygvjnmnbh gvyuftcydregqgeeh wthdrwfhw5de rfhwrg45 rth6gew45 rfhe5h6rhhy t5 tg5 tg5g4tgw46 eyhe5yh536h56h e5yhg)

"I wan't there when they attacked your village, why would I be? I drink animal blood. Plus, have you ever even thought for a secend why they were there in the first place? Your kind attacks us one by one without reason." SHe is silent for a  momment, a single tear slides down her cheeck. "They killed my parents when i was a baby, I never got to meet them! They did this to my hoof!" *holds up a burnt hoof* "YOU are no differnt, you are a soulless jerk who is out to kill my kind. You don't know anything about me, you think vamponys are emotionless. You are an absolute bratt-you know that? My whole life I have been beaten, and made fun of for just being homless, I realize you have lost people you love. But that isn't worth attacking my kind over, in away you also did the same thing. You are not doing any better then what they did. Right now you are both equally on the same range of idioticy. So for once in your life will you just loosen up and understand what you are doing?! For heck's sake! What in Luna's Sake is wrong with you? Have you no soul?"

Addem paused, his grip slacking slightly. "Parents? You don't have parents... You're infected. Turned into vamponies..." He shakes his head, clearing it, then says, "You're a tricky one, aren't you? Feed me a sob story about the big bad hunters, get me on your side, then bite me while I'm not looking, is that it? Well, you might have gotten others with your act, but not me." He snarls, spitting the words one by one. "And how dare you swear to Luna." Addem's muzzle twitches, his hoof closing around the trigger. He pauses for a moment, then drops it, swearing. "You... whatever you are... just go. He turns, beginning to walk away, then says, "If I ever catch you again, though..." He begins to trot off, muttering to himself.

(things and stuff l.wrgjmdruheuh lgmliygmulygkuy gouiygygmuygmuygmuyguygkuyg ujygjuyfgfuykgkhyhjkgk gkhghkkghgkhghkghkghkg ggghghkghkghkghk bghkghkbhkghkhkkhkghkghkbhbhkbhkbhkbhkbhbhbhk bhkbhkbhkffthftfthft fvffvjvgjv gjbhkhj jkljkbhk guyftuyt fgijln okjmhutygyukok huft kopl hcfgijoju ftyijo     urtiouyitfrudcyvubliniygfb fkuyfggg)

(edited)

She looked down, "Not all vamponies are bitten you know, strange as it is, I was born into a vampony." She took his hoof, "Now pay attention. " A flashback to when Emerald was mearly a baby filled their mindes, Her parents stood over her crib, smiling at the infant. Just then a horrible nosie came from the front door, Emerald's Father went to investigate and slammed the door, scared. "Hunters! Hide the baby!" Emerald's mother picked up Emerald and ran up the staires in a hurry, and locked a confused baby Emerald in a closet. Her mother came downstaires to see hunters around the bleeding body of her father. Emerald's mother kneeled by him, strocking his mane, crying over his body. To make things worse, a hunter jabbed a stake into her back, Emerald's mother screamed in agony and fell ontop of her father's body. "Search the upstairs! Kill the child!" One hunter said to the rest, they began to scrable upstaires. *end of flashback* Emerald let go of his hoof. "They never found me." She began to cry, "Sometimes..I wish I could be up there with them..."

(Both of them are seing this flashback)

Emerald raised her hoofs and levitated her self into the air. "Later." she flew away into the endless sky, the air licking against her skin. She could have left when the boy held the stake to her, but what fun would that be? She silently wondered how many vamponies Addem had murdered. Her face was a bright pink from all the crying she'd done. Flying always felt good at times like this, when she was deppressed or sad. The wind always seemed to blow all her problems away. Emerald landed on a church, which is ironic if you thought about it. Vamponies were rumered to turn into ash when to come in contact with Holy Water. NOT true! The only way to actually 'kill' a vampony was either by torches or stakes. She teared up, her hoof was a orange-redish coler. Her eyes watered at the pain, she flew down very clumsily down to the grassy floor.Landing very unsicsessfilly on her face, she got up, pulling the strands of grass out of her mane. Emerald entered the church, just...sitting there.There was nothing really happening in the church, but still...she sat there.

Edited by SellyBelly411

She looked down, "Not all vamponies are bitten you know, strange as it is, I was born into a vampony." She took his hoof, "Now pay attention. " A flashback to when Emerald was mearly a baby filled their mindes, Her parents stood over her crib, smiling at the infant. Just then a horrible nosie came from the front door, Emerald's Father went to investigate and slammed the door, scared. "Hunters! Hide the baby!" Emerald's mother picked up Emerald and ran up the staires in a hurry, and locked a confused baby Emerald in a closet. Her mother came downstaires to see hunters around the bleeding body of her father. Emerald's mother kneeled by him, strocking his mane, crying over his body. To make things worse, a hunter jabbed a stake into her back, Emerald's mother screamed in agony and fell ontop of her father's body. "Search the upstairs! Kill the child!" One hunter said to the rest, they began to scrable upstaires. *end of flashback* Emerald let go of his hoof. "They never found me." She began to cry, "Sometimes..I wish I could be up there with them..."

(Both of them are seing this flashback)

Emerald raised her hoofs and levitated her self into the air. "Later." she flew away into the endless sky, the air licking against her skin. She could have left when the boy held the stake to her, but what fun would that be? She silently wondered how many vamponies Addem had murdered. Her face was a bright pink from all the crying she'd done. Flying always felt good at times like this, when she was deppressed or sad. The wind always seemed to blow all her problems away. Emerald landed on a church, which is ironic if you thought about it. Vamponies were rumered to turn into ash when to come in contact with Holy Water. NOT true! The only way to actually 'kill' a vampony was either by torches or stakes. She teared up, her hoof was a orange-redish coler. Her eyes watered at the pain, she flew down very clumsily down to the grassy floor.Landing very unsicsessfilly on her face, she got up, pulling the strands of grass out of her mane. Emerald entered the church, just...sitting there.There was nothing really happening in the church, but still...she sat there.

As she reached for his hoof, Addem jerked back. The moment her hoof made contact with his, a vision appeared in his mind, the apparition so strong he felt like he was actually there. He watched, helpless, as the hunters murdered Emerald's parents, fate the only thing that spared the young girl. As she dropped his hoof, Addem blinked, still paralyzed. A soft noise emanated from his throat as he staggered slightly, then collapsed. His glasses askew, he looked down at his hooves. "I'm... I'm a murderer..." He gulped, then shakily removed the crossbow, garlic, and holy water, laying them by the side of the pond. He trotted back to the town slowly, his limbs trembling as silent tears ran down his face. I killed so many vamponies... He shook his head, trying to clear it. They're monsters, Addem! Don't let her spell fool you... He gulped, then shook his head, banishing the voices in his head. "No. They're... they're ponies too. And... I killed them..."

Images began to flash through Addem's head. He saw the still, silent bodies of his victims being loaded onto a cart, a pyre quickly consuming their flesh. The parade of death marched on in his head, rooting the earth pony where he stood.

She cried silently to herself, thinking if what she and her parents could have done together. It was painful to think about, in the first place she diddn't ecen know why she was even thinking about it. Suddenlly, a hoof snapped her neck up to face a rather plump priest, he held a small pumpkin in his hoof. "No!" She said, trying to strangle out if the priest s grip. He opened her mouth foucefully, and slowly began to break the pumpkin into bitable pieces. "No! Please! " She gasped at him. The priest fed a smal bite of pumpkin to her, immidiently she threw up. "What the hell?!" She screamed at him. "What did you do that for?!" The priest just smirked, and walked away. What a total creep she thoug ht to herself, and puked again. The pumpkin had really done it to her, so she began to walk home-which was just a rusty old bench, coughing & sneezing all the way. When she got the she threw up on the conctete floor. Gosh, that guy had sone MAJOR issues-and he was a preist! She realized now she couldn't trust anypony. Anypony-but her Aunt Redheart.

As the sun began to set, she realized she had not eaten all day. Her eyes squinted, adjusting to the darkness, she did not have the ability to turn into a bat yet. That only happened when your baby fangs went away, and you were at least 18. Some mutated around 17, those were called 'early sprouters.' This barley happened, and was very rare. There were also 'late bloomers' that mutated around 19 or 20. Emerald once knew a vampony who mutated at 87! She was so sweet. Suddenly a shadow dashed across the pavement interrupting her thoughts, it was a small shadow. Probably a rabbit or a squirrel she thought to herself. When she pounced on it she realized it was something a bit larger...and furrier..she had adjusted to the darkness and could see it was a raccoon. She bit into it's neck, the raccoon thrashed his claws up in the air, waving them up as if trying to escape. Oh just give up already.  Soon enough, the masked demon dropped dead. She wiped the leftover residents of blood off of her face, and stared at the corpse in front of her. "That's what you get! Raccoons are so idiotic."

post-2449-0-96483000-1358619761_thumb.pngname: Triobolt

race: pegasus

Pony/vampony: vampony

looks: above

bio: young triobolt was the fastest pegasus in equestria. but all that changed, when rainbow dash won the prise at cloudsdale.

humiliated, triobolt ran into the everfree forest, where he had a secret friend. seeking revenge, he asked his friend to bite him,

and he became a vampony. now, as a vampony, he is once again the fastest.

friends: unknown

enemies: ponies

other: can hypnotise stuff, exellent at crafting, makes nearly no sound when walking,flying,running and sprinting, male

able to ajust his eyes

up and going he thought, before jumping out of a hay stack he had stolen from a farmer.he got up ,used the stolen morning

stuff, then went out to hunt. his favorite food was coocked bear, but he decided not to do that this time. then he saw his goal.

a little pack of cats. he proceeded to kill them. when that was done, he flew back home it was just another day

in the forest. well, that was before he saw addem. "oh luna, not the nerd again" he proceeded to

piss addem off "well look at that. my favorite hunter".

OOC:im not legendary at typing so please report any errors 

Edited by S.M.S.
  • Brohoof 1

Addem growls as the vampony comes into view. "You again? I thought you'd biten the dust." He smiles grimly. "Guess it didn't taste as good as foal's blood, eh?" Addem aims the crossbow at the pegasus, then lowers it. "Grrr... You know what? You got lucky." He turns, trotting away.

(RANDOM STUFF AREHCGIEgjfhi,DGRJT wrjgermknmsujrv nusrgnkugeu cfg gyv biuvyhofgfgf fgfguftuvyfuvffvgu bgubguguvghuvg uv guvufvestxrxcfu vgibudyfgjkuix dhvdgyiic hwrlih mnmbjg vlvuehsmbrvkhejl dgmbvsarjshmvbek gvskulgkmrshgbveg qerubejqslrbfmeljrhwkbm ajrhgmscgbaehk dlmsnehjsrgehtbm jmaglrjwhgk AREHCGIEgjfhi,DGRJT wrjgermknmsujrv nusrgnkugeu cfg gyv biuvyhofgfgf fgfguftuvyfuvffvgu bgubguguvghuvg uv guvufvestxrxcfu vgibudyfgjkuix dhvdgyiic hwrlih mnmbjg vlvuehsmbrvkhejl dgmbvsarjshmvbek gvskulgkmrshgbveg qerubejqslrbfmeljrhwkbm ajrhgmscgbaehk dlmsnehjsrgehtbm jmaglrjwhgk AREHCGIEgjfhi,DGRJT wrjgermknmsujrv nusrgnkugeu cfg gyv biuvyhofgfgf fgfguftuvyfuvffvgu bgubguguvghuvg uv guvufvestxrxcfu vgibudyfgjkuix dhvdgyiic hwrlih mnmbjg vlvuehsmbrvkhejl dgmbvsarjshmvbek gvskulgkmrshgbveg qerubejqslrbfmeljrhwkbm ajrhgmscgbaehk dlmsnehjsrgehtbm jmaglrjwhgk )

(edited)

Emerald heard a BANG. Yelling was heard from behind her, she turned around, and gasped. Even through the darkness,  she could see the hunters flaming torches flickering back and forth. She ran, Emerald knew what they were after. she was the most hated vampony in all of equestria! Emerald ran...she ran deep into the Everfree Forest.  Keeping her muzzle low, she ran. Ran deep, she didn't want to die like her parents did. Tears streamed from her eyes. The one thing that Emerald could not understand: why could she not face them?It it because she was afraid? Eventually, she came to a halt and sees Tribolt. Emerald screams, "There are hunters in the town! Can I hide here?! Please?!"  She looked up at him, scratches marked the sides of her face where the tree branches had cut her, tears rimmed her eyelids, her grey eyes sparkling in the moonlight. Her front hoof was bleeding badly, and she couldn't fly. Emerald saw Addem and smiled. "Oh hi!" She said waving her non-harmed hoof in the air. She looked at Tribolt, "Do you know him?"\

(gahh, curse you Addem Up for leaving. I am SUCH a slow typer :( )

Edited by SellyBelly411

I trotted on a path so rough and bumpy that it was hurting my hooves. I came across a vampony named Emerald. I was shocked. I didnt know that she still lived around these parts. I took out my bow and arrows. She was obviously hiding. She didnt know I was behind here. I crept along the path then went up on my knees. I took my bow and arrow, being a huntress. I aimed the bow and arrow at her head a let go. The arrow flew right through her head. Blood was everywhere. I said,'' Job well done Celest, job well done.'' B) I cleaned the blood up and tossed the cloth on the ground for proof that a hunter was here. I skinned Emerald and put the skin in my sash. I dragged the body to the castle in attempt to show the other hunters. I was proud of myself. I then soon realized what I have done to this innocent creature. I dropped the dead body and sat in a corner. I was sad. :( I didnt really want to kill it. I just wanted to be promoted to the lead huntress. I thought to myself what have I done. I ran to the castle to give the body to the royals. I was kinda happy. The king said,'' Celestluna, you are now the head huntress of them all.'' I was so happy! :wub: I hopped up and flew all over grand hall. I then flew out the door to find more vamponies.

Name: Celestluna

Race: Alicorn

Pony/Vampony: Pony

Bio: Young Celestluna grew up as a royalty  pony with her mother, father and sister. Even though her family was royalty doesnt mean it was going to stop her from being a huntress. She was the first huntress they had in years. Her mother and father didnt approve but they also needed more hunters. She was always learning new spells. She was the fastest of her family and always won against her twin sister, Solaris.

Friends: All the guards and hunters. She likes this one hunter, Split Dash.

Apperance: Below
Enemies: Daze Flash, the leader of vamponies

Other: She drew everything that happened in her life and now it is in her album her family and friends only see. She can transform into 4 different ponies.

post-11877-0-95102300-1358656987.jpg

(Uhm...I really can't reply to this topic now that you have killed Emerald. I don't really know what to do at this point, I was trying to avoid this problem. Now what can I do? Will you please edit it so that my charecter LIVES? I can't continue on. My charecter is dead and therefore I have no place in this rp. For then on until you edit, I'll have to put everything in Redheart's POV)

Readheart saw Emerald and gasped, she started to cry, but ducked when a gunshot headed her way. She ran to the hospital and threw open the double doors. Her face was a hot rose red, redheart ran to the desk. "Penny! Emerald...she..she is DEAD!" Penny's eyes went small. "What?!" She slapped her pen down on her desk. "How..?" Redheart looked down. "I....I honestly don't know..." Penny sighed, "Just like her parents, evil kills her." Readheart growled. "Don't you DARE mention that poor mare's parents!" Penny leaned back in her chair. "Sorry, Reddie. Diddn't know you still kept that pact." Redheart grunted, "Ya think? When I keep a promise, I keep a promise Penny." Penny made a devilish smile. "Well that's good to know." Penny's appearance started to change, and eventually Discord-spirit of chaos was flying above Redheart. "Now dear, don't look so surprised."

triobolt looked at the body. then he flew over to catch rainbow dash. he was in a good mood.

let the catching... BEGIN he thought, then proceeded to catch her. she tried to get free, but it

was no use. he flew back to the cave, where he built a cage and put her in. "how is THAT rainbow crash?"

she was pissed, but he didnt mind. he walked into the forest to set up some "wanted" posters.

he wanted the other five. fluttershy, applejack, pinkie pie, rarity and twillight sparkle. he

proceeded to fly out to get resources and pony blood. oh, also a bear. and supplies.

first he flew to the hospital, then the library, then sweet apple acres. then ha flew to canterlot. he

flew to the armory, then the archives, then the market, then the vault. then he flew back to

the everfree forest. he killed a bear then flew (so many flews :D) back to the cave (so much win).

meanwhile...

trixie had been humiliated at the show. AGAIN. she wanted revenge. she ran into the everfree

forest, where she saw the posters. she smiled. finally a chance for revenge. she loved that idea.

OOC: im in denmark.

Edited by S.M.S.

(OOC: All right, I'm leaving this RP. Between the alicorn, the self-proclaimed "fastest flier", and the godmodder, Addem has no place here. Seriously, people, you can't do these things. Killing others' OCs is wrong; it goes against the whole nature of RPs. Capturing Rainbow Dash is MUCH harder than you'd make it. And why would you put up posters in the everfree? There's nopony there.

As for you, Celestluna... Honestly? Is that the best name you can come up with? And we're not even touching your power. Transformation, a near-infinite amount of energy and ways to use it, and always, ALWAYS, coming out victorious? Wow. And the mood swings. Dear god, the mood swings. Also, you've completely ignored established RP canon.

Selly, I really only have a few things for you. You're a fairly good RPer with a sadly misunderstood character. While I may not have understood all your motives (Pumpkins?), you seem to be a fairly good judge of what's necessary to move the story along. A bit more definition in the beginning of the RP, and you've got a good setup.

Sorry, Selly. I can't do this anymore. Love and Tolerance only goes so far.)

• Brohoof 1

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(OOC: All right, I'm leaving this RP. Between the alicorn, the self-proclaimed "fastest flier", and the godmodder, Addem has no place here. Seriously, people, you can't do these things. Killing others' OCs is wrong; it goes against the whole nature of RPs. Capturing Rainbow Dash is MUCH harder than you'd make it. And why would you put up posters in the everfree? There's nopony there.

As for you, Celestluna... Honestly? Is that the best name you can come up with? And we're not even touching your power. Transformation, a near-infinite amount of energy and ways to use it, and always, ALWAYS, coming out victorious? Wow. And the mood swings. Dear god, the mood swings. Also, you've completely ignored established RP canon.

Selly, I really only have a few things for you. You're a fairly good RPer with a sadly misunderstood character. While I may not have understood all your motives (Pumpkins?), you seem to be a fairly good judge of what's necessary to move the story along. A bit more definition in the beginning of the RP, and you've got a good setup.

Sorry, Selly. I can't do this anymore. Love and Tolerance only goes so far.)

(Thank you so much for your consideration, Addem Up. I understand completely and support you, I understand why you are leaving. The same reasons I am deleting this thread. I apologize, I know why had not gotten to far. But what's done needs to be done. As for ArtDream123, I will not be allowing you to join any of my future roleplays. You have killed this entire thread. I will be putting all future roleplays on private now, and after this message Before Equestria: The Vampony Wars will be gone for good. Again I apologize for everything, I know we haven't gotten far. Believe me I feel so sorry for everything that has happened. I will be inviting -most- of you to any of my future roleplays. I am very dissapointed because I was getting so much joins in this Roleplay. I will miss you all. I will hope to see you in my future forums. R.I.P Before Equestria: the Vampony Wars. I hope you can all understand why I am doing this, again, I will be putting all future roleplays on private and deleting any open ones. See you in the forums!)

• 1 month later...

I trotted on a path so rough and bumpy that it was hurting my hooves. I came across a vampony named Emerald. I was shocked. I didnt know that she still lived around these parts. I took out my bow and arrows. She was obviously hiding. She didnt know I was behind here. I crept along the path then went up on my knees. I took my bow and arrow, being a huntress. I aimed the bow and arrow at her head a let go. The arrow flew right through her head. Blood was everywhere. I said,'' Job well done Celest, job well done.'' B) I cleaned the blood up and tossed the cloth on the ground for proof that a hunter was here. I skinned Emerald and put the skin in my sash. I dragged the body to the castle in attempt to show the other hunters. I was proud of myself. I then soon realized what I have done to this innocent creature. I dropped the dead body and sat in a corner. I was sad. :( I didnt really want to kill it. I just wanted to be promoted to the lead huntress. I thought to myself what have I done. I ran to the castle to give the body to the royals. I was kinda happy. The king said,'' Celestluna, you are now the head huntress of them all.'' I was so happy! :wub: I hopped up and flew all over grand hall. I then flew out the door to find more vamponies.

Name: Celestluna

Race: Alicorn

Pony/Vampony: Pony

Bio: Young Celestluna grew up as a royalty  pony with her mother, father and sister. Even though her family was royalty doesnt mean it was going to stop her from being a huntress. She was the first huntress they had in years. Her mother and father didnt approve but they also needed more hunters. She was always learning new spells. She was the fastest of her family and always won against her twin sister, Solaris.

Friends: All the guards and hunters. She likes this one hunter, Split Dash.

Apperance: Below

Enemies: Daze Flash, the leader of vamponies

Other: She drew everything that happened in her life and now it is in her album her family and friends only see. She can transform into 4 different ponies.

img-1198045-1-attachicon.gifsun and moon.jpg

(Wow. Excuse my language, but what the FUCK is wrong with you, DerpyWhooves/ArtDream123?! If you know ANYTHING at all about RP'ing you know you absolutely CAN NOT kill another player's character without their consent. What you just did is just so horrifyingly sick, I'm having trouble even looking at it. How the hell could you ever think to type something like that in a RP? I literally felt my face pale. If you're trying to troll, good fucking job. If you weren't, then I'm literally unable to understand how you could think your post was a good idea short of a complete lack of any decent intelligence.

That alongside the fact that you made your character a royal alicorn just does it for me. You have absolutely none of my respect, despite having the name of my favorite pony. Your profile page did nothing but further my utter contempt for you.

In the case you do read this, don't even bother with replying. I don't care what you have to say, whatever it is isn't even worth me reading. If you're apologetic about this, all I can do is tell you that you're only going to make enemies with posts like that. Short of you breaking down and crying in front of me, which is basically not going to happen, you have no place being in anything related to me. Yes, this sounds very harsh, but Selly is a very good friend of mine, and reading that her OC, Emerald, just got shot in the head, killed, and skinned, does not sit well with me at all.)

Edited by Bladewing
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

post-14117-0-36777500-1364662497_thumb.jpg

I stared into the night, thinking about everything. How the ponies hated us, tried to kill us. A shiver went down my spine. I heard a noise, and looked down. There were ponies, with pitchforks, stakes and torches. All going after-me. "Get down here you beast!" I just stared at them with my violet eyes ''and who told you to come?" the hunters were silent, they just stared at me. "We'll kill you!" I snorted "and yet i'm already dead." The hunters just stared at me like i was a piece of gum they couldn't get of my shoe. "we have stakes..." one hunter tried. "Oooh! I hope it's super rare!" I said, giggling at the defeat on their faces as they ran away.

Name:
pony/vampony:
looks:
bio:
friends:
enimies:
other:

----

Name: Emerald
pony/vampony: vampony
looks: (in file)
bio: All her life she has been bullied, ponys hate her for no absolute reason
friends: none
enimies: scientests, hunters
other: is homeless

---

I made my way back to town, my right hoof stung after being burned by that one idiot hunter. The ponys that were there just stopped and stared at me, My face became a hot red, I hated hot the townsponies looked at me. It was so....disturbing. I sat down under my favorite willow tree, and tried to ignore what the townsponies thought was 'whispering' I knew what they were gossping about, I knew it because thats what they talked about everyday. I single tear trickled down my cheek. They were talking about me, saying things that wern't even true! I flew a way into the night sky, knowing I  had left they had probably resumed their normal conversations.

"Alexander!" A rough voice of the commander barked out in the parade square, a large stallion with a white coat and bright blue hair with a blue square and kempt moustache, wearing a rather aged but well maintained gilded, gold armour. From the parade of 50 Stallions stepped out Alexander Iron as always wearing his armour, being focused and tainted to the order of his commander as he approached him with perfectly paced steps as one hoof was placed infront of the other with the shady sound of armour plates scraping and trudging along each other. He stood proudly in front of the commander and bowed to him by lowering his neck and raising himself back up again.

"Captain.. You have been deployed to a village reporting with some rather horrid attacks.. we are not tolerating this! Find out and contain the situation at hand at any and all costs... Understood?"

"Yes Sir.. Understood.." Alexander replied calmly with a hint of ice in his voice, sharp and to the point.

He saluted him again to about turn and return to his place within the ranks of other soldiers.

This was a week ago when Alexander was still at the bounds of Ponyville... Now he is deployed and seeing how these people are affected by what is going on. He is ready to deal with the situation at hand.. by any and all costs.

Name: Alexander Iron 

Race: Earth Stallion

Pony/vampony: Stallion (Adult Male Pony)

looks: Not a lot much is known about how this tough looking pony looks under the armour, apart from the white eyes underneath the slits of the helmet he wears so much. His white mane and tail are bristling white with the thick hair waving heavily in the wind... it even resisting to abide to the will of the wind.

Bio: His father being a royal guard to Princess Celestia herself, Alexander has been determined to reach such a rank; joining the army at the age of 17 he was trained as a soldier, to fight when and where the will of Celestia would determine him and his fellow soldiers best. His current task has been to be deployed to guard a small village which has reported to have some troubles.. little knowing of what he was truly facing.

Friends: Apart from his fellow soldiers Alex has never really had any friends from being an oddball ever since he drew his first sword.

Enemies: Alexander's enemies have always been clear.. but not this time. He is usually gets on fine with others aslong as they respect him as he would with others.

----