Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Proposing Like a Boss

krytos

Hi everypony! I wanted to share exciting news from my life :)

I proposed to my girlfriend and did it LIKE A BOSS. It's a parody of Lonely Island's "LIKE A BOSS." I know the production value isn't the best, but I did what I could to do something different.

STORY:

My gf and I were going on vacation. I wanted to propose like a boss and have her in the music video too, but I had to come up with a story to make her think it's not forproposing. I told her I wanted to make a "vacation music video" parody of LIKE A BOSS for fun. Her immediate reaction was "no this stupid. I don't want any part of it." (she's a little shy ) The challenge was on! I agreed to have her just film most of the clips and do very very little. For the last clip, I had to beg and plead with her for 10 minutes to just do "one more clip." and simply stand there. She agreed and as a result was incredibly grumpy. Right before filming it, she said, "I don't know why I'm in this dumb video. I'm just standing here doing nothing." Then she very quickly turned off her grumpiness I made a deal with her that she can never be grumpy again.

(Original Lonely Island "LIKE A BOSS")

p.s., we both hope to have our own little ponies one day :)

Edited by krytos
  • Brohoof 14

Hi everypony! I wanted to share exciting news from my life :)

I proposed to my girlfriend and did it LIKE A BOSS. It's a parody of Lonely Island's "LIKE A BOSS." I know the production value isn't the best, but I did what I could to do something different.

STORY:

My gf and I were going on vacation. I wanted to propose like a boss and have her in the music video too, but I had to come up with a story to make her think it's not forproposing. I told her I wanted to make a "vacation music video" parody of LIKE A BOSS for fun. Her immediate reaction was "no this stupid. I don't want any part of it." (she's a little shy ) The challenge was on! I agreed to have her just film most of the clips and do very very little. For the last clip, I had to beg and plead with her for 10 minutes to just do "one more clip." and simply stand there. She agreed and as a result was incredibly grumpy. Right before filming it, she said, "I don't know why I'm in this dumb video. I'm just standing here doing nothing." Then she very quickly turned off her grumpiness I made a deal with her that she can never be grumpy again.

(Original Lonely Island "LIKE A BOSS")

p.s., we both hope to have our own little ponies one day :)

nice job and epic Edited by tailsthefox

....Dude that was totally.......AWESOME!!!!!! :D

Loved the Parody was really funny, and when you proposed to your Girlfriend, i'll admit I did go all DAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! XD

Congratulations man, I wish the two of you all the happiness in the world. :)