Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Build-A-Bear Pony Plushies

Lady Leopardess

I've been wanting a Fluttershy Plushie, but I don't know If i should be able to build one. I already told my mom about it though so I'm just hoping to make (or build) a fluttershy plushie and I may be hoping to build (or make) a Rainbow Dash and Princess Twilight Sparkle plushie as well. I heard that they have fluttershy's voice with 6-in-1 sayings so I'm not sure I should attach the fluttershy's 6-in-1 sayings or not (could use recommendations or suggestions though)

I got the voice box. It's very quiet, probably trying to be more like she is. And its got some funny ones in there, but they are clipped together badly (such has her gasp and subsequent "yay" moment)

The playback is also very low quality, making it sound like an imitation rather than a straight sound byte grab. Better quality sound from it would've negated the need for the low volume...

One really good one though has her singing a lullaby :)

another is her saying "You rock! woo hoo!" but in her usual cute way...

I know I made it sound bad, but its really not shabby given what it is. And for $7 having it added isn't to bad as it gives her a voice where the others have none. It really makes the plush more adorable though.

No reason you shouldn't be able to build one outside of your own budget or personal restraints. They are $25 a pop, and the dresses are about $13. The voice box as I said being $7.

On another note.. I had my fluttershy filled by fluttershy :P

One of the workers there was in costume since I got it on release day.. was silly. They were talking and having fun about it too with me. No odd looks or anything.. Not that it'd stop me anyways.. I plan to go back and get a couple more Ponies for Xmas gifts too :)

Edited by GrimCW

I spoke with one of the employees at build a bear last week. She said that there was a company email she had seen that Rarity would be next, and that Sweetie Belle may be coming out with her in March. She also said that they are retroactively making the voice boxes for Twilicorn, Dashie and Pinkie Pie. No word on Spike yet.

I got the voice box. It's very quiet, probably trying to be more like she is. And its got some funny ones in there, but they are clipped together badly (such has her gasp and subsequent "yay" moment)

The playback is also very low quality, making it sound like an imitation rather than a straight sound byte grab. Better quality sound from it would've negated the need for the low volume...

One really good one though has her singing a lullaby :)

another is her saying "You rock! woo hoo!" but in her usual cute way...

I know I made it sound bad, but its really not shabby given what it is. And for $7 having it added isn't to bad as it gives her a voice where the others have none. It really makes the plush more adorable though.

No reason you shouldn't be able to build one outside of your own budget or personal restraints. They are $25 a pop, and the dresses are about $13. The voice box as I said being $7.

On another note.. I had my fluttershy filled by fluttershy :P

One of the workers there was in costume since I got it on release day.. was silly. They were talking and having fun about it too with me. No odd looks or anything.. Not that it'd stop me anyways.. I plan to go back and get a couple more Ponies for Xmas gifts too :)

So Lemme Get this Straight *thinks* - you may be suggesting or recommending that If I get a Fluttershy Plushie, I should get it with fluttershy's voice box? because I may be debating If I should get the plushie with the voice box or not. That's 1 thing I'm having a dilemma with right now.

Actually this might be my 1st time getting the pony plushies from build-a-bear workshop so whatever suggestion and recommendations work, I'll go or roll with it.

So Lemme Get this Straight *thinks* - you may be suggesting or recommending that If I get a Fluttershy Plushie, I should get it with fluttershy's voice box? because I may be debating If I should get the plushie with the voice box or not. That's 1 thing I'm having a dilemma with right now.

Actually this might be my 1st time getting the pony plushies from build-a-bear workshop so whatever suggestion and recommendations work, I'll go or roll with it.

I say get it personally. 

It adds extra cute too it, and the lullaby alone is just adorable and so worth it.

Or it can be used to send a message to that special somepony you like :)

She has one phrase "your cute" in there :P

Edited by GrimCW

Yeah I can't wait to be able to add the voice box and dress to mine when I go there for my birthday.( She doesn't have either at the moment). I'm also thinking I"m gonna get their Clysdale plush ,name it Big Mac and have a sound bite in there with him saying eeyup or one of his cutesy lines from Hearts and Hooves.  (I like to compare myself and my special somepony with Big Mac/Fluttershy as a coupling and he'll be with me when I go to there next)

The lack of Applejack disappoints me greatly. If and when she comes I expect that they get every freckle on her face and have her signature Stetson cowboy hat.

• Brohoof 1

The lack of Applejack disappoints me greatly. If and when she comes I expect that they get every freckle on her face and have her signature Stetson cowboy hat.

I hope they get the hat.. They'll likely get the freckles easily enough, but everything always misses the bloody hat..

Even the Monopoly game didn't have it (or pewter figures for a change.. kinda silly, but meh.. with these ones, the blind bag figures can double up as additional pieces :P )

I hope they get the hat.. They'll likely get the freckles easily enough, but everything always misses the bloody hat..

Even the Monopoly game didn't have it (or pewter figures for a change.. kinda silly, but meh.. with these ones, the blind bag figures can double up as additional pieces :P )

As far as limitations are concerned with stuffed toys, they actually get the overall body and facial profiles, especially the eyes, to be pretty accurate for the MLP:FiM characters.

This is compared with Hasbro toys, which almost never resemble the actual characters. One of the more infamous Alicorn Twilight toys had wings that made her look more like a glorified primped up changeling than an actual Alicorn pony.

She did get a green hat in one of the brushable sets . She might have had a pink hat with the Fashion style brushable ( still haven't gotten my hands on one of those yet) 

Although you could probably find a baby cowboy hat if/when they release her if they don't include one.

I say get it personally. 

It adds extra cute too it, and the lullaby alone is just adorable and so worth it.

Or it can be used to send a message to that special somepony you like :)

She has one phrase "your cute" in there :P

Thanks for the advice, suggestion, and recommendations I may Try that and see if it suits me best or not (if I ever go there anyway). Of course there is a Princess Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash that I always wanted, but I'll see if they have any on stock left cuz I know the pinkie pie is online only.

I think that not only mane6 plushies we should have, but we should also get princess celstia, cadance, and luna plushies too. I just wish they existed though.

Thanks for the advice, suggestion, and recommendations I may Try that and see if it suits me best or not (if I ever go there anyway). Of course there is a Princess Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash that I always wanted, but I'll see if they have any on stock left cuz I know the pinkie pie is online only.

I think that not only mane6 plushies we should have, but we should also get princess celstia, cadance, and luna plushies too. I just wish they existed though.

Actually Pinkie Pie is now in stores as of the same day that FlutterShy came out :)

If you go to the store though they have a big thing where you can test out the different sound boxes, so theres always that to help decisions too :)

If I were to get a pinkie pie plushie, it's gonna cost me over $200 total for 4 ponies (including Rainbow Dash, Princess Twilight Sparkle, and Fluttershy) along with the accessories and dresses. I should probably have to minimize that amount of expenses though. So Probably the 3 I wanted should do it including adding the fluttershy voice box to fluttershy even though she looks even more cuter and adorable with the voice box after hearing the 6-in-1 sayings from the site.

If I were to get a pinkie pie plushie, it's gonna cost me over $200 total for 4 ponies (including Rainbow Dash, Princess Twilight Sparkle, and Fluttershy) along with the accessories and dresses. I should probably have to minimize that amount of expenses though. So Probably the 3 I wanted should do it including adding the fluttershy voice box to fluttershy even though she looks even more cuter and adorable with the voice box after hearing the 6-in-1 sayings from the site.

I'd say get one at a time from the ones that are likely gone first. I.E. Pinkie, RD, and Twi. then worry of the others a little later as you can.

RD was the first release TMK and she's still around so thats a good sign, and Pinkie was supposed to be limited edition, but she's back :)

but RD and Twi have been out the longest, and the older the run, the more likely it is to go first usually.

So don't fret to much and go all out, there shouldn't be any need for it right yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Hehehe I just got myself the Fluttershy yesterday! Wouldn't be complete without the dress, though. The friendship ritual was silly but definitely worth it for the plushie. So cute!

I also picked up a Spike for someone as a gift... but shhh ;)

Photos in spoiler

2s1535i.jpg

wbb392.jpg

She's pretty much the size of my torso! Well worth the money.

I managed to get (or buy) a fluttershy plush, but It just took me so long and there was a lot of people at the workshop and I know it's my 1st time there, but I just confused at first about dressing up the fluttershy plush and didn't know that I needed the pricing tags at first before dressing and checking out. Maybe I got a lot to learn on how to shop there. It may be my First time there, but I'll get the hang of it some day and asking the staff for some questions and help. As for the cost matters, it cost me at around $65.95 total along with fluttershy's 6-in-1 sayings, her dress, and pairs of shoes.

• 2 weeks later...