Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Build-A-Bear Pony Plushies

Lady Leopardess

These plushies will all cost around $50 because Build-a-Bear isn't cheap when it comes to cartoon based plushies. Don't think they will be like $20 or anything. They have to pay for the license to make those ponies and it isn't cheap.

Yeah I already heard about it...

1.JPG

Though I really hope that they won't be bears though, but by the looks of it they may be... "bears" but if they are pony ponies I will definitely drive up 2hrs to the nearest build a bear and go get it!

I usually never go to Build A Bear Workshop anymore so this actually gives me an excuse to go. :D

I'm probably going to go with my best friend Bailey so we can be the bad-asses that we are.  :lol:

(edited)

They are selling Disney Princess bears with the princesses's dresses on. I could see them making bears with pony costumes? That would be something Bulld-a-Bear would do! :/

?

I think the only reason the only reason they did it with the disney princesses is that they are human ,and they don't usually do human plushes.

Smurfs= smurf plushies

Penguin Movie (forget the name= Penguin plush

Easter movie= bunny plush

Hello Kitty= Hello kitty and hello kitty clothes

Disney characters (such as winnie the pooh/toy store and the princess characters and star war characters seem to be the only ones who don't have actual plushes of them. Disney ones are obvious though because they have hundreds of their own (disney) plushes to sell.

These plushies will all cost around $50 because Build-a-Bear isn't cheap when it comes to cartoon based plushies. Don't think they will be like $20 or anything. They have to pay for the license to make those ponies and it isn't cheap.

No they won't . Not unless that includes fancy clothing that they might make to go with the ponies.

Hello Kitty(possibly bigger than Hasbro) = 23-25$ for one nonclothed official Hello Kitty

Angry birds and smurfs wasn't that expensive and neither have any other official movie character plushes that were smaller.

Penguin Movie ( the dance one) (normal sized build a bear, no clothes besides bowtie) 23-25$

Edited by Lady Leopardess

Hehe, I use to go to build-a-bear all the time when I was young.

It sounds interesting. I bet all of the bronies from around here will be flocking to there if this happens. Atleast if they're any good.

I myself will probably just stay a closet brony :P.

Not gonna lie, if they actually pull this off and make the characters look proper, I will be spending SO much money there. SO much. I hope they're actually 14-18 inches tall. Not tiny little things. That would be nice....

I.will be keeping an eye on this, I don't need anymore stuffed animals, but for a decent looking pony plush I may just splurge and find room, especially if I can order it online (build a bear is awesome but I don't like actually going)

• 3 weeks later...

I chuckled at the release date of April 1st.  Seems like a fool's game.

Anyways I myself would probably not go out there and do it, I might pay my sister and her cousins though.

Note to self: Don't wear brony shirts.

I chuckled at the release date of April 1st.  Seems like a fool's game.

Anyways I myself would probably not go out there and do it, I might pay my sister and her cousins though.

Note to self: Don't wear brony shirts.

lol just pay for shipping from their website then xD

No!  No, hehe...How about we try our best to not leave a long paper trail for Celestia to find out what her subjects have been up to.

lol do you not have your own credit card or something? The box shipments that it comes in don't scream " Build a Bear" . Or you could just go when it's not busy. Build a bear employees are very nice from my experience.

lol do you not have your own credit card or something? The box shipments that it comes in don't scream " Build a Bear" . Or you could just go when it's not busy. Build a bear employees are very nice from my experience.

Normally a paper trail is associated with having a credit card (ironically using paper money usually isn't too trackable).  I was merely just poking a bit of fun at myself, nothing too worrisome. XD

Well at least now I know what they look like:
20084m.jpg20083m.jpg
They don't look too bad xP I like the shape of the body as well as their eyes and ears, although I'm having second thoughts about the mane and tail >.<

I've never been so judgmental over a plushie in my life lol.

• Brohoof 5

img-1173206-1-20084m.jpgimg-1173206-2-20083m.jpg

They don't look too bad xP I like the shape of the body as well as their eyes and ears, although I'm having second thoughts about the mane and tail >.<

They look pretty huggable to me ^_^ . Although I was surprised by their tail /mane when I first saw it.

I thought I was gonna find out how to build a bear-pony. This is still pretty awesome though. I mean, not bear-pony status, but still. They look... interesting.

Lol bear pony XD. My title got changed... It was originally " Did ya'll hear? " I guess whoever thought it didn't really specify the topic enough XD

• Brohoof 2

I hope this actually happens, my daughter would LOVE them. However, since they will be around 25-30, like most licensed Build-a-Bears, I hope they release them slowly and keep them for a while, otherwise, I won't be able to keep up and get her all of them.....30 is a lot of money for me...multiply that by 6 or more, thats a TON of money lol

img-1173206-1-20084m.jpgimg-1173206-2-20083m.jpg

I do like their eyes though atleast they look pretty good! I'm definitely gonna get one (hopefully lol)

• Brohoof 2