Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Build-A-Bear Pony Plushies

Lady Leopardess

April 1st, I will go to Build-A-Bear wearing the demon costume I wore for Halloween. I will be accompanied by a buff black dude and a person who doesn't speak English. We'll then proceed to build and purchase ponies.

don't scare the little ones ^_^; . cool thing about build a bear is the employees are usually super nice ..so you won't get judged there

• Brohoof 1

Build a bear? Yes,i love dat store! i have 2 plushies from there.Its gonna be awesome that they have ponies there! I would definetely get pinkie cause i already have an RD plushie.It would be awesome if you could dress them :D.

edit:omg they might have spike plushies! and the elements of harmony for a accessory for the mane 6!

Edited by ~Felix's awesome crew~

Not sure if been said but I didn't see it on the news page so here goes. Ponies are coming to Build a Bear, April 1! Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie will be buildable and possible small frys of the other mane six, Rumors of them doing to the ret of the mane 6, Spike and Princess Celestia! Maybe switching them out every once in a while like the Dogs or WWF animals  

post-13257-0-54890100-1362099030_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

They've got really cute faces! Although I am a little sick of them pushing these two so much. I sure hope they come out with Applejack or Rarity. Naturally my two favorite often get the short end of the stick when it comes to merch :')

• Brohoof 6

Rarity is best pony! Don't know if they will do the Small Frys, they tend to if they do something for a set like this (They did for Muppets and other such) But a Celestia would be Awesome!

Come on please make a Derpy one I will love you guys forever if you make a Derpy one. I am eagerly awaiting Applejack and Luna and the Rainbow Dash one looks pretty good.

(edited)

They did a pole, that's how they got these two. And I know right Rarity stuff is impossible to find, My Mom actually found a bracelet at Target but that was it. Every thing else I have to make, Which I guess is okay cause that kinda why I like her, cause I'm creative and so is she, but it gets annoying.

They've got really cute faces! Although I am a little sick of them pushing these two so much. I sure hope they come out with Applejack or Rarity. Naturally my two favorite often get the short end of the stick when it comes to merch :')

Edited by Varcolac
  • Brohoof 1

Aurora has an awesome rarity plush being released in June. It looks the best out of all the mane 6. You should check it out! There also releasing the mane 6 all at once.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I agree powderpuff! It's like these two always steal the spotlight! Every time they release a set of anything it usually always starts with these two! Meh D:

Don't forget Twilight, They normally do those three, I found a stuffed Fluttershy at Walmart, snatched her up the second I saw her, only one too, seen one on line.  

Twinkleshy Do you have a link? That would be amazing.

Edited by Varcolac

Yeah I am kinda of glad they spoil her though because she's my favorite pony! I only have the twilight plugs out of all of those. I don't particularly like them so I won't be buying anymore until the new ones from aurora come out.

Actually if you can find her Fluttershy looks awesome, since she has long straight hair The weird ribbon hair looks right on her and they made her adorable. I do like the idea of a combable plushie.

Oh, the Aurora plushes are crazy adorable! The mini Rarity plush in the little bag just about killed me, I definitely know that I'll be getting her and maybe tiny AJ.

And yeah, Rarity and AJ are usually the last because they are probably the least favorite of the main six :( I can't get over the fact that the Funko Pop! figure lineup is an edited version of the main six: Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, DJ P0n3 and Derpy. Like, seriously??

Sweet! I've been looking for an MLP plushie but all of the decent ones are super expensive xP Nice to know that I'm able to make my own at a cheap price x) 

I know! I was planing on getting a decent one one I moved out for collage but now I don't have to! I have 50 bucks and I SO know what I'm going to spend it on!:D