Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Build-A-Bear Pony Plushies

Lady Leopardess

That giant Rarity would look great as a centerpiece in my room! :D

But onto what I actually came here for, I look forward to this! Although I am a bit....skeptical on the date. But it doesn't matter! Nearest Build-a-Bear is 2 hours away and it'll be worth the drive just to buy these two amazing plushies. I can't wait till they are released! <3

That giant Rarity would look great as a centerpiece in my room! :D

But onto what I actually came here for, I look forward to this! Although I am a bit....skeptical on the date. But it doesn't matter! Nearest Build-a-Bear is 2 hours away and it'll be worth the drive just to buy these two amazing plushies. I can't wait till they are released! <3

I know I was kind of like that looks funny XD but according to one unconfirmed build a bear flyer , the whole first week of april is MLP week and apparently they encourage dressing up! :)   I would call your store before you go just to make sure they are getting them in that day.

If there is any style of pony I want for the mane 6, I'd go with beanie babies....

Aren't any of ya'll worried about having an army of ponies? 

haha  I already have an army of build  a bears (around 40). My whole stuffed animal collection is around 1000 . Ten or twenty ponies won't make a difference XD

*might have to sleep on floor because bed full of animals* 

• Brohoof 1

haha  I already have an army of build  a bears (around 40). My whole stuffed animal collection is around 1000 . Ten or twenty ponies won't make a difference XD

*might have to sleep on floor because bed full of animals* 

LOL! XD  I have an army of Whisper Ty beanie babies (almost to 100 now) and my husband wonders how I am able to tell them apart....I thought I was crazy over stuffed animals! 

LOL! XD  I have an army of Whisper Ty beanie babies (almost to 100 now) and my husband wonders how I am able to tell them apart....I thought I was crazy over stuffed animals! 

Whisper the deer? How do you tell them apart?  I usually snip , bend or take off a tag if I have multiple of the same plush. I only have two Whispers. You can now tell him you know someone who is crazier then you

http://www.collectorsquest.com/collection/3782/stuffed-animals

^ bought more since then but XD

I know from the spot patterns and faces...I do nothing with the tags (or I take them off all together).  My primary focus is Deer...I have deer, lots and lots of deer.  But not nearly as much as you @.@.  I have about 200 or so animals.  I feel a bit like a god in the fact that each has a name, birthday, personality, and such that special to each critter, and I don't need a notebook to keep track of them all...

I know from the spot patterns and faces...I do nothing with the tags (or I take them off all together).  My primary focus is Deer...I have deer, lots and lots of deer.  But not nearly as much as you @.@.  I have about 200 or so animals.  I feel a bit like a god in the fact that each has a name, birthday, personality, and such that special to each critter, and I don't need a notebook to keep track of them all...

oh yeah I forgot how spot patterns are different. I got some cute deer from Japan as a memento (sp?) for Nara Park which is famous for it's gutsy deer. They bow and then demand food. I try to do a census of all my stuffed animals by description and critter type. I can't remember birthdays, but I do know exactly how I got at least 75% of them. Several of them have families usually mom,dad and child.  I also try to not repeat names , which gets hard so many of them have foreign names .

(edited)

And still not one Applejack plushie with a hat.

It bothers me that they don't make more full sets of these plushies which include ALL of the Mane Six. I don't want JUST Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash. I want the whole pony gang, darn it!

And it's not fair that Applejack and Rarity get left out more than the others. I get that they are the least favorites, but I'm sure they'll still sell plenty of them as long as they are of a good quality.

Edited by Sugar Cube

It bothers me that they don't make more full sets of these plushies which include ALL of the Mane Six. I don't want JUST Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash. I want the whole pony gang, darn it!

And it's not fair that Applejack and Rarity get left out more than the others. I get that they are the least favorites, but I'm sure they'll still sell plenty of them as long as they are of a good quality.

I don't know how they could leave Applejack out.  So many kids I know (that watch the show) have Applejack as their favorite and they call her the cowboy pony. 

• Brohoof 1

I think, honestly with those two, is because they are the ponies that have their lives together and don't really go insane.

How many times have the other 4 had some sort of breakdown or tist with insanity (Rarity was dramatically depressed once and Applejack never went insane, just got overworked and didn't sleep)

They both have careers and know what they want in their lives, the others have no such direction, only dreams and aspirations

Its harder to relate to Applejack and Rarity because they are the most adult

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't know how they could leave Applejack out.  So many kids I know (that watch the show) have Applejack as their favorite and they call her the cowboy pony. 

Heh, that's cute.

Yeah, I see little kids online who like her as their favorite. I dunno, I guess she appeals to the little kiddies. I also take notice female fans of the show typically like her to some extent.

I mean, bronies are great fans. They go out of their way to skim through the little girls' isles at their stores for pony merch. They just need to make more of each pony, ensure that it's a high quality item, and make them accessible for people and the bronies will be all over it. Even AJ and Rarity merch will sell like crazy if they just put them out there.

I think, honestly with those two, is because they are the ponies that have their lives together and don't really go insane.

How many times have the other 4 had some sort of breakdown or tist with insanity (Rarity was dramatically depressed once and Applejack never went insane, just got overworked and didn't sleep)

They both have careers and know what they want in their lives, the others have no such direction, only dreams and aspirations

Its harder to relate to Applejack and Rarity because they are the most adult

Agreed. I don't mind that they are the least popular, I just think that they should get as much merchandise as the others in spite of that. ;)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah I love rarity too and it makes me sad she's not usually included. I"m surprised that Fluttershy isn't always in the group it seems like next to rainbow dash Fluttershy is the most popular pony. Although I was really hoping they would pick Princess Celestia for build a bear since there's no official plush of her or luna.

but that's why Aurora is exciting that all are coming out at once! ( although it's good rarity and applejack funrise are coming out soon too) . You could probably find a child sized cowboy hat to put on the ten inch applejack

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I love rarity too and it makes me sad she's not usually included. I"m surprised that Fluttershy isn't always in the group it seems like next to rainbow dash Fluttershy is the most popular pony. Although I was really hoping they would pick Princess Celestia for build a bear since there's no official plush of her or luna.

but that's why Aurora is exciting that all are coming out at once! ( although it's good rarity and applejack funrise are coming out soon too) . You could probably find a child sized cowboy hat to put on the ten inch applejack

Yeah, the Aurora plushies are not too bad. I'd like to pick up those If and when I see them. I gotta start up a MLP plush collection soon. :)

Yeah, the Aurora plushies are not too bad. I'd like to pick up those If and when I see them. I gotta start up a MLP plush collection soon. :)

Luckily Toywiz isn't charging a crazy amount for them. So I actually preordered the normal sized group of all 6 with them. But I'll definitely probably pick up the tiny ones as well if I see them.

• Brohoof 1

Luckily Toywiz isn't charging a crazy amount for them. So I actually preordered the normal sized group of all 6 with them. But I'll definitely probably pick up the tiny ones as well if I see them.

The tiny ones are very cute. I'd like to get my hooves on those. Do you know how much they typically are?

(edited)

I still think Hasbro needs to get their shit together. The thing that bothers me most is the manes.. :unsure:

They're probably losing money because I doubt tons of people are buying the current ones; a lot of people I've talked to are saying "I'm not buying any until they're show accurate."

They are getting better, it's true, but they still aren't that good. They could be doing WAY better; the fanbase is probably making more money off plushes than hasbro is.

The build-a-bear ones are alright. The manes are still..eh..but at least the body and everything is ok.

I'll probably still get the beanie babies, and the aurora ones. Mainly because I want MLP plushes that won't cost hundreds of dollars. :(

Edited by Princess Nightingale

The tiny ones are very cute. I'd like to get my hooves on those. Do you know how much they typically are?

They aren't suppose to come out till June. So I don't know what they're store selling price will be. I'll definitely being trying to keep my pony merchandise thread up to date with pony plushes and where I see them. I don't know the release date of the beanie babies though.

They aren't suppose to come out till June. So I don't know what they're store selling price will be. I'll definitely being trying to keep my pony merchandise thread up to date with pony plushes and where I see them. I don't know the release date of the beanie babies though.

Oh okay. Thanks. :)

Sounds like a lot of good merch is on the way. I will just have to be patient for it.

Oh okay. Thanks. :)

Sounds like a lot of good merch is on the way. I will just have to be patient for it.

Yup I try to update at least the news section of my thread fairly often. Besides finding slap bracelets and wave 7 blind bags and some activity /coloring books it's been a bit slow lately , but with the Toy fair we got a glimpse of a lot to come.

I want to say this month or next month I think is when funrise Rarity and applejack plushes come out and fluttershy is out already in 20in,10in and 5in.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh... Pictures... biggrin.png  me like... MUST. BUY. NOW.  

when they come out i will put on black clothes at midnight and steal them all MUAHAHAHA!!! biggrin.png

pic didnt work, sorry (i dont know how to delete a post)

Edited by Photo Unfinished

I'm so pleased that they're coming out in Australia too, although their release date is 28 March. Now the dilemma is do I get one for my brony boy or is it going to be for me? My girl will definately want Pinkie Pie but who will get RD? I just want them to being out Rarity out for me and then there won't be any fights over who gets what!

• Brohoof 1

They look... Okay I guess. I've never been to Build-a-Bear but if it's for mlp, then I'm willing to make me a Rainbow Dash. But apparently in the UK they are only going to be available in Cainbridge, which sucks because I live nowhere near Cainbridge. :(

after seeing a more detailed pictures of them on Equestria Daily and from a friend who works at BaB (in Appleton WI), I must say, I am a bit disappointed. I knew they were going to have brush-able hair, but it's so...thin. There isn't much there to brush in terms of how proportionate the hair should be compared to the body. And a one sided Cutie Mark? Come on Build a Bear, you can do way better than that. Plus their noses are...strange....they look cute from the front (and show accurate), but from the side, they don't...I don't know how to word it...

I had high hopes for this (I was planning on getting Pinkie Pie), but after seeing them, get I think I'm going to wait for the show accurate ones, and hopefully my OC made into a plush...

Edited by Treble Bolt

I heard one person say (who's friend works there) that the outfits will be Pinkie Pie's bridesmaid dress and Rainbow Dash's gala dress !   I'm thinking I'll put either " I'm not giving him cake, i"m assaulting him with cake!" or the Smile song in Pinkie Pie. I can't think of what to put in Rainbow Dash though.