Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Build-A-Bear Pony Plushies

Lady Leopardess

The only ones I know of for shure at this time is the currrent and Twilight Alicorn will be in august sometime Id presume Early August, as they have already shown teasers of the plushie.

I'd probably wait for Fluttershy, but they are a bit too "froo froo" for me, personally. I made a cheetah Pawsome with the WWF tag, still love it. Gonna have to get my mom a Snoopy bear or something one of these days, and I wished I could have gotten the Rudolph one. I really do love their bears, just they're expensive, yet worth it. Ive got tons of stuff animals :3 and I think I will save up a lil money on the side for one

Don't they bring Rudolf and friends out every Christmas? I also have many Stuffed animals. I think my 2012 Year of the Dragon plush is my favorite for now. Or my Stegosaurus from the Build-a-dino I went to in New York. Rarity may eventually be my most favorite though.

I've had bad histories with sales people lying to me...but I suppose if you can't trust the Build-a-Bear people, then who CAN you trust?

...aww, this means I have to wait for my precious marshmallow. 

I guess we will have to wait and see. I just can't wait for Rarity to come out. I am going to put wings on her. Either as an attachment or to sew onto her.

Only official news I"ve seen is more will come out in August. ( This was posted in the comments by the official person who comments for the page)

In unofficial EQD it was stated (with pics) it would be a smallfry Spike and a normal sized Twilight Sparkle.

I hope we get a Fluttershy with that twilight. I plan on buying both of them if that's the case. My pinkie pie hasn't come yet, so I guess after I get her ill decide if I want anymore or not.

I heard that flutters may be available soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you hear this glorious news? I must have a Fluttershy with cotton candy pink hair! D:

• Brohoof 2

Where did you hear this glorious news? I must have a Fluttershy with cotton candy pink hair! D:

one of my friends works at build a bear and he said so. I also checked with my friend at hasbro and he confirmed it;0

one of my friends works at build a bear and he said so. I also checked with my friend at hasbro and he confirmed it;0

Did they say she would be coming when Twilight was released in August? I'm just curious since she only had spike shown with her.

(edited)

Did they say she would be coming when Twilight was released in August? I'm just curious since she only had spike shown with her.

eeyup Edited by Noble

I will keep waiting for that dang Fluttershy so I can get some Bunny ears and put them on her godammit. I swear I'll do it. e-e 

/huge fluttershy fan

I think the Rainbow Dash ones are kinda ugly, so I'm hoping that the Fluttershy ones are cute.

well this should be really cool once the others come out I don't think they are going to do a Princess Luna D: oh well I do love the others just as much as I love her. can't wait for them to come out so I can add them to Rainbow dash and Pinkie pie :)

• Brohoof 1

Really? Thats pretty sweet, I think the current build-a-bear ponies look adorable! And the fact new ones are gonna be outs pretty cool to.

Although I'm probably not gonna get my hands on any, since I'm still a closet brony and yeah, wouldn't have the guts to walk in to build-a-bear for anything anyways even if i wasn't.

But whatever, I just can't be as excited since I know I'm not actually going to buy any.

But its cool to look at them, they all look adorable so far :).

Last time I went to build-a-bear was like when I was 7 or so for a birthday party, so yeah :P.

Really? Thats pretty sweet, I think the current build-a-bear ponies look adorable! And the fact new ones are gonna be outs pretty cool to.

Although I'm probably not gonna get my hands on any, since I'm still a closet brony and yeah, wouldn't have the guts to walk in to build-a-bear for anything anyways even if i wasn't.

But whatever, I just can't be as excited since I know I'm not actually going to buy any.

But its cool to look at them, they all look adorable so far smile.png.

Last time I went to build-a-bear was like when I was 7 or so for a birthday party, so yeah tongue.png.

They can be ordered online so you never have to actually go to a build-a-bear and it comes in a regular package box so you could still be a closet brony and get Build-a-bear ponies too.

• Brohoof 2

They can be ordered online so you never have to actually go to a build-a-bear and it comes in a regular package box so you could still be a closet brony and get Build-a-bear ponies too.

Oh well thats cool, however I'm still a closet brony to the point not even my parents know, and theres not many a way gettingg passed them :P. Not for long atleast.

But thank you for the help :).

• Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were the most successful plush line in Build-A-Bear History
  • Twilight Sparkle coming to Build-A-Bear this Fall

Source: EQD

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I haven't bought the new Twilight Build a Bear that came out yesterday with spike but they both look really cute (they had one on display before the release) The dress on her looks really nice! 

There are rumors of more coming out this year.

I'm hoping to go tomorrow and get Twilight and maybe Spike if I have enough money for both of them. (I really hope I do. I'd love to be able to get spike while I'm there. He's so cute :3 )