Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Unwanted-RP

Emerald Heart

Somewhere on a deserted island when the ponies were babies, a evil sorcerer yanks the soul out of the baby's stomech. The sorcerer does not know he is doing bad, he thinks he is doing only good for the ponies. They had no emotion, no interest in life, no questions to ask. Life for them was utterly terrible. the evil sorcerer did not care, though. He only continued yanking out souls that the ponies thought they were not born with. Emerald was one of these ponies, and as boring as the rest-she enjoyed reading, writing,and napping. That is it. Nopony there had cutie marks, they had no interest in exploring. It was a tough life for Emerald and the other ponies, they had to live under the scorcerer's shadow-literally. He controlled all things magicl. So in otherwords; weather, whom gets married to whom, and the great big protective fortress that surounded the island. So, nopony could get in-and nopony could get out. Why would somepony choose a life like this, somepony would ask. Well, they did not exactly choose. More forced into it.

Edited by SellyBelly411

• 9 months later...

Somewhere on a deserted island when the ponies were babies, a evil sorcerer yanks the soul out of the baby's stomech. The sorcerer does not know he is doing bad, he thinks he is doing only good for the ponies. They had no emotion, no interest in life, no questions to ask. Life for them was utterly terrible. the evil sorcerer did not care, though. He only continued yanking out souls that the ponies thought they were not born with. Emerald was one of these ponies, and as boring as the rest-she enjoyed reading, writing,and napping. That is it. Nopony there had cutie marks, they had no interest in exploring. It was a tough life for Emerald and the other ponies, they had to live under the scorcerer's shadow-literally. He controlled all things magicl. So in otherwords; weather, whom gets married to whom, and the great big protective fortress that surounded the island. So, nopony could get in-and nopony could get out. Why would somepony choose a life like this, somepony would ask. Well, they did not exactly choose. More forced into it.

Broken Budz lay on sand with water flying on his face. He thought something not knowing he though it. 'Why am I here? Why do I sees emotion? I want to have fun.' Broken Budz put his hoof in the sand under the water spelling HELP ME multiple times unknowigly. All he knew was... Not much. Because to him it was a fun life to only Read, Write and nap every day of every month of every year. But in the back of his brain he knew something else. 'This is not life. Not one bit. This is not what I should be acting like. I should be somewhere else flying, trotting and having fun. But this, this is not even close to fun.' 

Broken Budz now lay in the trees picking off leaves and fixing them with magic coming from his Broken horn. He then fell from the tree with the exact same facial expression as he did in the tree. his mouth straight on his muzzel and his eyes slightly open. But when he fell to the ground he felt something that gave him one emotion. Pain. "OW!" Broken Screamed looking to see if he was bleeding. But all he felt was that one emotion. Pain.

Broken Budz lay on sand with water flying on his face. He thought something not knowing he though it. 'Why am I here? Why do I sees emotion? I want to have fun.' Broken Budz put his hoof in the sand under the water spelling HELP ME multiple times unknowigly. All he knew was... Not much. Because to him it was a fun life to only Read, Write and nap every day of every month of every year. But in the back of his brain he knew something else. 'This is not life. Not one bit. This is not what I should be acting like. I should be somewhere else flying, trotting and having fun. But this, this is not even close to fun.' 

Broken Budz now lay in the trees picking off leaves and fixing them with magic coming from his Broken horn. He then fell from the tree with the exact same facial expression as he did in the tree. his mouth straight on his muzzel and his eyes slightly open. But when he fell to the ground he felt something that gave him one emotion. Pain. "OW!" Broken Screamed looking to see if he was bleeding. But all he felt was that one emotion. Pain.

Emerald; who was on her daily walk. She nearly tripped over Broken Budz. Emerald looked down at him, and her emotionless eyes softened, and filled with something. Concern. Emerald kneeled down next to the injured pony, and did her best to smile. "Hi..." She said looking down at him. "Um...I'm Emerald...." She was obviously trying to piece together what in the world was going on. "Um...are you okay? I just saw you fall and.." Emerald trailed off and looked down at the dirt floor. Now, this a bit of what life is supposed to be...something has always seemed off about mine. About everypony who lives here, I wonder if it has anything to do with me always feeling so empty inside. Or this suddon feeling I have developed, oh well. I'll find out later I have to see if he is alright. No  matter how awkward this situation is at the momment. Emerald looked at Brokne Budz. "I have some bandages in my saddlebag...if you want those." He voice sounded emotenless, but her eyes said concern. Emerald looked down at Broken Budz and did something that surprised not only him, but herself. Emerald attempted to smile.

Broken looked up to see a part smile growing and growing. Broken then tries to smile and feels another emotion pop into his life and disappear the very next second. Happiness. But then one other emotion hopped in. Love. He looked at Emerald and blushed. He also saw the concern in her eyes but didn't know what it was. Was it boredom. Hatred. What was it. 'Whatever it is it can't be good. Our father told to never think. But she must also be feeling something.' Broken Budz thought with a thousand more thoughts flying through his head like 'what is pain?' 'What is love?' And 'what is life about?' But he could only hear two echoing in his head, over, and, over again. 'What is pain?' And 'What is love?' Broken Budz face turned bright pink until he felt something bite him. "OW!" He screamed lifting his leg only to see an ant biting his leg. "He rubbed it and fell back again landing into the nice, soft sand next to Emerald. He started blushing again and couldn't stop or notice he was. So he kept blushing and smiling at Emerald while the sun hit his stomach.

Emerald stared at the ant bite. "Come with me to my home, I will make sure you feel better." She helped him up, and helped him walk back to her own house.

-

When they got there, Emerald sat Broken in a nearby chair and went into her batheroom and started a bath for him. "This should do." She said. Emerald went and helped Broken into the bath, and left to go prepare sone food for the both of them. 'Its nice to have visitors' Emerald thought to herself as she sliced cheese. 'It makes me feel like there is more to life than this.' Emerald put the thin slices of cheese on crackers, and smiled weakly. 'This...this is life.' Emerald sat the plate of cheese and crackers on the table and went to go check on Broken, who was still bathing. Sge cracked open the door a tad. "Hello, I made a snack when you are ready to come out. I'll bandage your leg, too when you are dry." Emerald smiled at him and closed the door once again, and waited on one of the comfy chairs in the living room. She grabbed her favorite book 'Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland' and read while she waited.

• 3 weeks later...

Princess looked at the sea with her emotionless eyes . She thought of her compations and how they blocked her out of everything. As they forced her into nonexistance inside there heads. She was a ghost. A ghost of uncompatablty . She was the most lost of the bunch. lost in mind and emotion . Never knew what she was doing was right or wroung but she somehow throught everything she did was right.  On the other side of the island she lived in peace but today the ocean looked like it was trying to run away from her. The wind avoided her. The sand tryed not to touch her. Her blood in her veins tryed not to move as her heart pumped it. The world was scared. Scared of her and she dident know why. Why did everything disliked her so much? She was just a simple unicorn . Purple as the night sky. She licked her fur which was covered in blood from a bird she had eated . Princess smiled at the taste of the irony blood.  Dreamy Dreamy Blood

(i hope this rp is still going if not that just kinda sucks because it took some time to type that)

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII