Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everybody... pony... whatever

Woohoo

Hello MLPforums, Woohoo here and pleased to meet you.

I'm 21 years old and I've been a Brony since November 2011. At first, I was skeptical of the show, then I watched and loved it! :wub:

• Brohoof 4

Hey there,

the very basic story, you would be surprised how many people started being a brony this exact way. For me it was different, but that doesn't mean it was better. ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here, the website offers all you could ask for, or well... almost. ^^

• Brohoof 2

I've been a Brony since November 2011

Oh that's cool, it's about the same time when I joined the fandom.

Anyways, welcome to MLP Forums new pony. I am Jokuc, one of the many members you will see here on the forums. I hope you will enjoy your stay here and make some new friends. If you have any questions you should probably look through our FAQ or ask one of the moderators, but you're always welcome to ask me anything. I have been a member here now for more than a year so I know quite a lot.

Well then, go ahead and explore the site! :)

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for the warm welcome. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I make PMVs.

My reaction to this post matches your username. You should post some of them in Octavia's Hall. I'm always on the lookout for new PMV makers, and their number seems to be unfortunately small on this site. 

Have fun and post lots!

• Brohoof 2

My reaction to this post matches your username. You should post some of them in Octavia's Hall. I'm always on the lookout for new PMV makers, and their number seems to be unfortunately small on this site. 

Have fun and post lots!

I actually made a PMV just last night. I'm making a thread right now.

• Brohoof 2

Everypony, everybody, everyone, whichever you prefer is acceptable here. Use what comes most naturally to you.

When I first watched the show I had no reservations. My tastes have always been a bit eccentric by most standards. Contrary to most advice I received, I started with episode 1. Half-way through the episode and I was hooked.

Regardless of where you came from or how long you've been a fan, it's good to have you. Should you have any questions or find yourself a bit lost, I'm at your service. Happy posting!

• Brohoof 4

• 7 years later...
On 1/15/2013 at 10:58 PM, Woohoo said:

At first, I was skeptical of the show, then I watched and loved it!

Same here!

Welcome to the forum @Woohoo (I am impressed you kept your original name :o)

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

That came like 7 years too late :P

How do you find such old threads :ButtercupLaugh:

Just my way of searching for friends. This forum has everything remembered. If someone is interesting, they will probably have a welcome plaza post somewhere :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

1...2...3... Wow you've been here a while! :Sunny-huh:

Not sure why the forum recommended me this thread :yay:

Looks like it happened before :lookup: