Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Those Sporting Activities that YOU Participate in

Aaramus

While there is a great number of fantastic artists, musicians and advisors on the forums, it seems that there is a distinct lack of sports related threads that discuss what us fans do to keep ourselves both entertained and fighting fit.

So what kind of sport do you participate in? Do you even like sport? This is where people can discuss what positions they play in on their Sunday football (soccer) team, how far can you hit a golf ball with a 3 iron and how many times you've accidentally hit somebody in the face with a basketball while trying to pass it to them.

Enlighten us with your sporting experience! It doesn't matter if you do it regularly or not, if you're professional or you just kick the ball around with a few mates at the local part.

As a good host I shall start! I go to a kickboxing class about 3 times a week. I absolutely adore it, it keeps me fit and I love going to events and competing. I'm not brilliant at it but I've won many fights with my clubs own fight shows and a few county tournaments.

Now you go...

Well, I'm in high school and I play 2 sports. I play football (American) and baseball. For football, I play offensive guard and back-up center, and for baseball I play 3rd base or center field. These are my two favorite sports, and they keep me active and fit and all that good stuff.

I'm (Or was, since the season's over now) on my high school's Cross Country team. I'm alright for a freshman, I'd say. I can run a 5-k in under 20 minutes, and I get better each time I run.

Right now, however, I'm kind of on a running hiatus. We have come-whenever-you-feel-like-it winter conditioning. I was going to it at first, but lately it's been extremely cold here in Fishers, Indiana, thus making it really hard to run, (It's pretty hard to breathe while running in the cold.) Anyway, it's gonna suck when it starts to get warm and I have to break all my lazy habits.

i used to play basketball at my school for my grades, and i also use to play soccer with my friends, but i don't play much, because i already get tired from playing 5/10 minutes, my actual physical condidtioning makes me sad  :(  i remember of when i could run for 30 minutes and didn't got tired.

Unfortunately my days of playing Sports on a regular basis has sorta past me by the day I got out of school and camp. I still have a love for sports especially baseball. But, I just don't have anyone to play with anymore. There are times I go bowling with my friends however. Other then that I am just a pretty big walker.

I enjoy doing netball and handball. At school, those sorts of things were primarily done by girls so I can use all 5 and a half feet of my height to create a Wing Defence that the ball isn't getting past with ease.

• 4 years later...

Tennis.

I have played and participated in my local club for about 10 years now.

I love sports! I love being the last one picked for a team, getting beat up by bigger and better players then getting blamed for screwing up. I love the sportsmanship of my teammates who call me a loser and a failure, and I especially enjoy getting my clothes dirty and torn when I'd far rather be on the sidelines or somewhere else, pretending that I don't exist. 

Yes, I love sports. Who wouldn't?  :pout:  

Goofy golf anyone?

• Brohoof 1

I was a total track and field person through school. My favourite events were the 100m, 400m and 800m and the 6km cross country. Now I have taken up gliding, yes it is a sport. 

• Brohoof 1

I played football (The real one, not the American ;)) as a defender. I did trial for one year, but I after some crashes I was done with it. :orly: I go with the kano and I did badminton. :grin: And I make music now, but that is not really a sport. 

• Brohoof 1

I used to play tennis, I also did archery a couple years ago. Last year I played kickball. I'm also a natural at basketball and baseball, although I just play it for fun. Pretty soon I'm going to start go kart racing 

• 2 years later...