Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I am newwwww

Darkbringer

Ok let's cut to the chase, I'm a headbanger pony hence the name darkbringer. I play guitar. And I'm a brony the second most mismatched person I know , but that's another story. Another thing the reason my OC doesn't have a cutie mark is because I'm not wise in the ways of digital art. Now the most important thing in this post..... Does anyone have a psn account my account name is SNAAKE98 so friend me!

Ok I forgot to put the picture but it will eventually make here

• Brohoof 1

If you want your OC to have a cutiemark I can edit it into the photo for you.

Welcome to the forums, I'll see you around! We have a great community here! Have fun!

I too have indulged in making music at some point in my life. Except I play the electric keyboard.

Hey there, welcome to the place where awesome things happen. :D
I'm not much of a metalhead. I prefer a lot of electronic stuff like house and a very tiny amount of dubstep.
If you wanna pad out your PSN friends list, check out Friend Code Central over in the Media Discussion area.

Have fun, and hope you stick around :)

Aha! I am the first to post this! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E

It's great to have you in the herd man, I hope you enjoy your time here with everypony. You will find we have a pretty good community with some great members. If you are looking for kind people may I point you to Eljordo, LightingDust, RainbowDashforever, and Alex-Kennedy. They are some great people and will make you feel welcome!

• Brohoof 1