• Luna
    • Ms Cheerily
    • Featherweight
    • Octavia
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Flitter
    • Colgate
    • Other

Fluttershy is still the cutest character out there. All the ponies look the same but it's Fluttershy that could pull off a higher degree of cuteness with the pony form. I would even say Fluttershy is the most cutest fictional character in history.

• 10 months later...

Mine's on Sweetie Belle (if you couldn't guess) for being the cutest sister and Claire's voice is just perfect especially as she matures. And you know if the polls stay like this coming in second behind Fluttershy, I can accept that.

• 3 years later...

I think Fluttershy is the cutest character. First off, her shy and quiet personality is naturally cute. Then there is her design. The soft colors, smooth flowing mane, and awesome wings all add a ton to her cuteness factor. Throw in her actions, and she's just the most adorable thing! :squee:

Next, I'd say that Sweetie Belle is quite cute. She has a nice design and her voice is so squeaky. Then there are Secondary/Background characters. Ever since their debut, Cloudchaser and Flitter have stood out to me. They are both very cute, especially Flitter. Then there's Vapor Trail. She resonated cuteness throughout the entirety of "Top Bolt". She's just so sweet. A newer character I've grown quite fond of is Kerfuffle. Although she doesn't have much screen time, she has one of the cutest and most unique designs. Plus, her accent is amazing!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2020-09-21 at 12:27 AM, Landi72 said:

I think Fluttershy is the cutest character. First off, her shy and quiet personality is naturally cute. Then there is her design. The soft colors, smooth flowing mane, and awesome wings all add a ton to her cuteness factor. Throw in her actions, and she's just the most adorable thing! :squee:

Agreed :squee: Nothing could possibly beat this pegasus in cuteness or kindness.

But also to be fair: Every pony is cute and adorable in their own way. So my answer is biased.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apple Bloom was the first big cute one for me.

But I find a lot of the stallions to be cute, too. Soarin, Sunburst, and Stygian in particular. It helps when they're drawn in a cute way, but with Stygian I may have a bias because I already adore the heck out of him even more than most others, so it's incredibly easy for me to tip in that direction.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...