• Luna
    • Ms Cheerily
    • Featherweight
    • Octavia
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Flitter
    • Colgate
    • Other

Pinkie Pie is the cutest fo me. Then Sweetie Belle comes as a close second (dat voice crack :3 ). Fluttershy is also very cute, but in a different way and less so than Pinkie and Sweetie! ^^

Twilight gets an honorable mention ^_^

(edited)

I'd say Fluttershy for the cutest out of everypony.

Honorable mentions go to Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.

Edited by GJB93

Fluttershy, no contest. From the moment they introduced her in the episode one, I found her personality absolutely adorable. I could also see why Pinkiepie would be considered the cutest, but Fluttershy takes the cake for me.

• 3 months later...

Well isn't this a gem of thread I've found. I can see a big post coming for this one. And oh look at that, it's going to be my 1,500 <3 Hello, Pegasus Rank~ My how shinier and more appealing you are than Pony rank~

Can't choose one pony, cause there are different types of cute.

Cuteness Radiator goes to Fluttershy

Um, this is a given. Fluttershy goes head over heels, no, her very nature and character design & personality are 'cute'. She radiates cuteness like none of the other characters do. She's in her own category for me, and that's not to say she's above the ones I'm about to list, it just means that unlike the other ponies, who have certain times when they're cute, she is a constant. You need no examples of Fluttershy being cute unless you're somehow a member of this forum who hasn't seen a single episode or picture of the show, in which case, I weep for you.

Unintentional Cuteness goes to Dashie

Dash doesn't try to be cute, but often is anyway. That is to say, she is the tomboy of the group, and, unlike Fluttershy, does not have a personality that strives for cuteness. But nonetheless, through her facial expressions, body language, and occasional one-liners, she still has plenty of cuteness that comes from her. If you want examples, I will give you them, but seriously, type in 'Cute Rainbow Dash' on Google and your questions will be answered; just focus on the show screenshots.

Opportune Cuteness goes to Twilight Sparkle

Twilight is cute, but usually only when she wants to be, or when the situation deems it necessary. She only gives the ridiculously huge grins and adorable puppy eyes when she needs to persuade Spike or someone else, and only gives squees when she's trying to make Dashie read a book in bed, or is giving a sheepish smile at something silly she did :P Not to say she doesn't have her genuine cute moments like all the ponies, but in general, she has the most opportune moments of any of them.

• Brohoof 1

• Derpy Hooves
  • Applebloom
  • Rarity
  • Sweetiebell (That voice is so super cute!)

Now Rarity seems odd I know, but stick with me. Now, her constant obsession with looking good in my eyes makes her look silly, and VERY cute. And just like other parts of MLP animation, it's little things that puts the extra yard in.

Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, and more Rainbow Dash. Her face and eyes are the cutest things ever and her little voice cracks when she says her vowels make me die when I hear them. Close behind is Fluttershy and then Twilight.

And tell me this isn't adorable:

I find myself always saying 'daww' whenever Twilight is on screen. I have always found book smart characters cute but she takes it to a whole new level, she literally does everything by the book. :)

• Brohoof 1