Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You must break out of maximum security jail with the above user's avatar

Harmonic Revelations

HAA HAA!! My good fellow, it is clear that you of the two of us is the brawn for my brain!

Therefore what shall be done is you will go and distract the guards with your effeminate wiles and helmet-havery, whereas I shall pick the lock using my scabbard, and blast the main gate open with this convenient and strangely unconfiscated barrel of gunpowder!

We shan't fail! Whaa HHAA HAAA!

• Brohoof 1

You confuse them with your weird "replacing faces with rectangular images of other faces" technique, while I sip tea. Afterward, when they find me sipping tea, they'll release me because I don't drink tea so that couldn't possibly be me.

Of course, if we could find a rubber duck, 15 matchsticks, and some duct tape I could think of a much better plan.

you know, you could just use your magic to get us out, instead of me going all Andy Dufresne on this wall with a plastic spoon.

im already regretting my obscure joke reference......  

The three of us oughtta be able to sneak past those guards UNDETECTED :D

If not, us three can still take on about 500,000 guard bots (I have a couple of Borderlands 2 Norfleets and quite a few Ratchet and Clank RYNOs so we should be fine :) )

I'll punt the little elf so he can distract the guards while I make my grand escape and pray to Jesus that he/she lives long enough to get to the meet-up point.Then,I'll punt him/her again at the warden's tower to make yet another distraction for me to run away like the brave man I am.