Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You must break out of maximum security jail with the above user's avatar

Harmonic Revelations

I'd be totally fine stuck in prison with her.

I guess if we had to escape, she could seduce the guards while I snuck up and took them all out.

Used for sexual gratification as a distraction while I sneak out.

Doing myself because I can; bail out of jail with oil money and top connections.

Hey ill kill the guards and well all of you escape!

-dewires lazers-

WHO NEEDS LOGIC???

Oh wait Evilshy use the spider to help me kill guards :D

I'd just let Cupcake Pinkie get to work and slip out.

Yea yea Captain ill put your number next angry.png

(edited)

OH Great. I break out with a Psychopath and who's also a blank flank XD The authorities are gonna find me if this guy doesnt turn my hide into a coat....

Edited by AnonyPoni

I don't think it'll be that hard, I just show them that adorable face and all the guards melt and the bars to the prison melt and the door melts and EVEYRTHING FREGGIN MELTS!!!!!!!!

I would use my newspapers and other things from the cell to build a crossbow. Would use the crossbow to shoot guard in throat. Zygen would hide near the bars and wait for guards to come and investigate our cell. When the guard is investigating our cell Zygen would leap from cover and break guards neck. We would take the keys and go steath mode and crawl through the air duct untill we reached the exit. I would then use my wings to go up to the watch towers and eliminate any guards and neutralize any spotlights. Then with no spotlights I would fly out while holding on to Zygen. Fullproof.