Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Freewave

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i bring a new song to you. It's not a typical EDM remix of Apples to the Core, its an organic mix of Country, Jazz Rap, and Disco. It's strange but TRUE. Most of all i hope you enjoy this journey (just like the Apples did).  :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Alright after a 2 week delay i have the first video from this new album

Hopefully with all the tracks I'm completing at once I'll be able to relax a bit more then next 2 months and start a few new tracks and finish a few more albums i've planned at a less hectic pace. But enough about ME, i hope you like the video and check out the album ;) (pretty please) :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey I got two recent new tracks and videos

This one is Pinkie Pie+ Maude + Rdash + Vinyl Scratch = Wonderbolt Rock

Other one is an electroclash / electro-industrial remix of Cats Millionaire's track.

Hope you enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

New funk track! I collabed with Julian Moon (the artist formerly known as Jeff Burgess) for this Appledash track.  Hope it is the cream in your coffee. Jules may make a Dash fan out of me yet.

Edited by Freewave
  • Brohoof 1

New funk track! I collabed with Julian Moon (the artist formerly known as Jeff Burgess) for this Appledash track.  Hope it is the cream in your coffee. Jules may make a Dash fan out of me yet.

Super funky! Hey, is this a euphemism? ;) 

So Appletini is my 4th album and represents most of the EDM I've made the last 12 months. There's a bit of everything here to get you moving; Reggae, Disco, Electroswing, House, Darkwave, Dubstep, Drum & Bass, and Trance. Some are show covers, some remixes, and some collaborations (some old and several tracks are new) but all based around the fandom in some fashion. Thanks to all the great musicians and vocalists who appeared and contributed. After 2 1/2 years of making music for the fandom I still like my music like i like my drinks, with a little pony in them. ;)

This is a pay what you want release. If you'd like to contribute I'm going to see what possibilities there are for making it to a convention this year with some help. If you'd rather keep you freewave albums free I understand.

Thanks to Mathematicus, LoreRD, Julian Moon (ie Jeff Burgess), Memj, EileMonty, Ph00tbag, RainSnowHail, E-Quine, Horseman, Simgretina, and Cat's Millionaire for their contributions.

a3693077297_10.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

First track is out, remix of Jeff Burgess's Home. Not sure why it's never really been remixed but glad to get a chance to.

Edited by Freewave

• 5 weeks later...

O crap, i haven't updated this thread in awhile have I?

Well I'm always surprised how some songs take off and others fail hard. I guess a lot of the time it may be where EQD puts them in their spotlights and then just how others like them take it the rest of the way. I was just saddened by the reaction to the Home remix as i thought that was one of my strongest tracks ever and then something like Glittershell gets a solo feature on EQd when i was concerned that it might get ignored completely. :blink:  I guess the key is that even if tracks are like your children (and you will have favorites) that they all have their own paths once released. Some ppl will think they are beautiful and others might think they are ugly but thats just up to the listeners what they take away from it and its out of your hands.

So here's the 2 most recent ones. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zt51V41_Fk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
(edited)
tumblr_na7uld0xyw1s953luo1_1280.png

Welcome to my FIFTH album, this time a whole album centered around the guitar. I’ve done a fair amount of EDM over the last couple of years but i finally wanted to do an album around all kinds of other genres; alternative rock, shoegaze, surf rock, heavy metal, folk, funk, blues, and country. Stuff you don’t always see too many bronies doing. This gave me an opportunity to try more song writing, production, and singing this time around. I’m still learning but this was a fun new project. Some tracks are remastered oldies but many are brand new tracks.

As always this is a free release, but If you can throw a few bits my way to cover upcoming convention and bandcamp expenses it would be greatly appreciated. I hope you enjoy!

credits

A big thanks to several friends who helped out on vocals and more: Evdog, Julian Moon, SylverLining, Terolie, Mathematicus, Bloo, and AndanteSkie.

Edited by Freewave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My last song from my last album. Not running low on inspiration but after 3 years it sure feels like i'm running out of time. Here's my reflections too on why mane 6 is best pony and why i love them all so. Some alt-rock for you.

My sole focus for awhile will be the Maressey project. I hope people check out that large group project.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Maressey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
(edited)

Wow it's been 4 months since my last new track on my channel. Just published a Katy Perry cover with vocals by the wonderful Racheveyc and amazing anthro art by Atryl. Hope you enjoy.

Will be getting some new music uploaded to my channel in next couple of weeks / months :)

Edited by Freewave
  • Brohoof 1