Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened when I told every one I liked my little pony

Simcity11100

If I told people I loved MLP, I'd get the weirdest stares, since I'm one of the buff muscle guys at school. It doesn't fit, lol. Imagine a 6' 240 lbs guy telling you he loved ponies.

I can pull off an Applejack Daniels t shit though :)

If I told people I loved MLP, I'd get the weirdest stares, since I'm one of the buff muscle guys at school. It doesn't fit, lol. Imagine a 6' 240 lbs guy telling you he loved ponies.

I can pull off an Applejack Daniels t shit though :)

That would be amusing, could you let us watch it happen. :D

I only talk about it when it seems relevant; I've yet to go out of my way to state that I like it, nor call myself a brony. There are things which have higher priority for me than my interest in a children's television show.

Basically this. If it turns out that someone I know is a brony, hey, I won't hesitate to extend my greetings as part of the herd. But beyond that? I'm not too sure.

Two of my friends watched MLP and i wast just thinking: "OMG, u serious?" then i started to watch some of the episodes and discoverd that dis makes me happy, i enjoy it. but it not so many of my friends know i watch this, BUT my smaller sister found me watching it and she anoys me 24/7 for it, not one day without hearing "hahaha, My Little Pony brother" she is mean XD

Two of my friends watched MLP and i wast just thinking: "OMG, u serious?" then i started to watch some of the episodes and discoverd that dis makes me happy, i enjoy it. but it not so many of my friends know i watch this, BUT my smaller sister found me watching it and she anoys me 24/7 for it, not one day without hearing "hahaha, My Little Pony brother" she is mean XD

rofl ofta hon såg dig hahaaha

The people who already knew about just said 'oh you're one of them' or words to that effect. I know a lot of haters.

The people who hadn't heard of it were a mix of 'I think there's something wrong with you' and 'That looks pretty homosexual'.

I nearly forgot the one person who said 'now I'm going to stay up all night watching these'. :D

• Brohoof 1

Hmm. I'm in an interesting spot. This is my last year of high school, kids are as immature as heck, they'd probably make fun of me and some would call me gay, I dunno what some friends would think, they'd probably just think it's weird, maybe gay, but wouldn't care that much, and my friends that are girls would probably range from "really weird", to laughing, to thinking "that's special" in a neutral kind of way.

But I might find out soon...

A kid at that school who has a DA and is a huge sonic fan, recently commented on a pony deviation I made on the site. I said I did it because someone asked me (which is true). He said Fluttershy is his favorite, but he was joking, but I got suspicious when he said he'd seen the "Rainbow Dash v.s. Starscream" video weeks ago. Then I linked him the first episode. So far, no reply. I dunno if that's awkward silence, he just didn't want to reply, or if he hasn't got on since then. I dunno if he thought I was joking or not. I had a lol and a smile... If he asks me, I honestly don't know if I'll say if I was joking or not.

But it'd be kinda hard to defend that position since now I've mentioned on my profile that I'm writing fanfic and I posted a larger version of my avatar there.

Oh - but I just remembered he faved "My Little Dashie". So I dunno how this'll turn out...

Anyways, I'm a bit excited, though, because I'm going to college next year, and I'll probably be rooming with a close friend of mine, who IMO might be brony material. Lol, I had

video playing once while he and some other friends were over, I kinda shrugged it off as a joke and switched it, and to my surprise he said they looked cute ("...like puppets"), not to mention the last two years for halloween he's been Steve from Blu's Clue's and Bob from Bob the builder. So great brony candidate, but the fact that he has a 4-year old brother might have been some influence...

Aye, I'll be going to college, one that I'm pretty sure is full of pretty mature, nice people, and there I won't be so secretive about my brony self.

But I'll never buy the toys. They actually appear kinda uncanny to me :P lol. If anything physical maybe a small poster. Or, rather, a print of my avatar or something like it. That would be quiet epic, actually :D lol.

words

If he said his favourite is Fluttershy and he liked My Little Dashie, chances are he not only likes it but he's seen more than a few episodes too.

Also, good luck in college, and about the toys, I said I'd never buy them too but now I've got them everywhere. :P At least the blind bags look a little accurate and they remind me of the show when I see them.

This is some of the things my friends said:

"Cool story bro."

"Oh, I'm a brony too. Rainbow Dash beats all your favorite ponies bitch." (Yup, I was surprised too)

"Are you serious? That's sad."

"UGH, YOU'RE A BRONY? You're in freaking Math Team and you're a brony? I hope you bronies all die." (Wut?)

"My little pony for the win!"

"Are you a homo?" (To which I replied: "Nope.avi")

"You're the only Korean brony I know."

I felt bad for a fellow brony at my school (I keep my fandom secret). He was drawing Fluttershy on the chalkboard and when someone erased it, he yelled "My Fluttershy!" He's one of the most pathetic kids in my grade. And to see my friends critisize him for just him being a brony, I can't tell them I love the show.

Huh. Weird. Whenever I tell someone that I watch/like the show, they seem to accept it just fine. I also wear pony shirts, so... it makes it easier for people to figure it out.

I got mixed reactions, but I don't really bother to tell anyone about what shows I watch and don't watch. I'd only tell other people I like the show if they asked me what shows I watch on TV.