Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NekromantiaFox

Good evening, everypony!

I'm NekromantiaFox. I recently started working on the website that I own, but I'm missing a few important details. Those of you brilliant artists out there can definately help me out here.

Competitions (3):

*Site Banner

All website have a banner and mine is no exception. However, I want something original and unique. My website is an all-animal and mythical creature roleplay site, so it would make sense for something to fit along those line. We have plenty of brony anf furry members, but I want this to look relatively professional. People than can do manips definately have an advantage ;)

^ Banner should be long enough to fit fully to most computer screens.

*Species

My website also offers an array of unique and interesting species for it's members that can be based off of nearly any creature. I already have a few created, so you may create your own concept or you may message me for a list of pre-made species.

*Other Site Assets

This is a more complex sort of competition category because I will also be looking for someone willing to aid me with the site full-time. Not much has to be done, except for the occassional art piece or opinion.

Rewards:

*Site Banner - Winner Recieves

~ 5 free art pieces of whatever you desire

~ a featured place of credit on the website for everyone to see and behold

~ one free character design for any species

*Species - Winner Recieves

~ 3 free art pieces of whatever you desire

~ a featured place of credit on the website for everyone to see and behold

~ two free character designs for any species

*Other Site Assets - Winner recieves

~ a lifetime of free artwork of whatever you desire

~ a featured place of credit on the website for everyone to see an behold

~ an admin/mod status on the website alongside me

~ three free character designs of any species

IMPORTANT:

~ artwork from the winning users thereby become property of the website, but proper credit WILL be given

~ if the winning user doesn't desire one of his/her rewards, he/she does not have to accept it

Current Contestants:

~Harmonic Revelations

~Captain Hammer

~Crystal Dancer

~

~

Anybody who enters the competition will recieve one free artwork piece OR one free character design if they so desire.

Edited by NekromantiaFox
  • Brohoof 1

Er, if you need any writing done, I'm your girl. Art stuff, not so much.

I enjoy writing pieces and I'm a good editor for anything that needs to be..you know...edited. XD

Er, if you need any writing done, I'm your girl. Art stuff, not so much.

I enjoy writing pieces and I'm a good editor for anything that needs to be..you know...edited. XD

I don't really have a competition for that, but an extra writer may be quite a lot of help. To be honest, there is literally NOTHING on the website at the moment because I've been preocupied with artwork and concept pieces lately.

I don't really have a competition for that, but an extra writer may be quite a lot of help. To be honest, there is literally NOTHING on the website at the moment because I've been preocupied with artwork and concept pieces lately.

Is the site up? If so, send me the link and tell me what sort of stuff you need done. I believe you said this is a RP site, correct? So if you need rules or whatever typed up or want anything revised just pass it by me and I'd be happy to check it out.

Also, I have some idea for creature concepts though not the artistic capacity to create them, so if I can find someone to do the art for me there's that.

:)

Is the site up? If so, send me the link and tell me what sort of stuff you need done. I believe you said this is a RP site, correct? So if you need rules or whatever typed up or want anything revised just pass it by me and I'd be happy to check it out.

Also, I have some idea for creature concepts though not the artistic capacity to create them, so if I can find someone to do the art for me there's that.

:)

That sounds positively perfect! I'll message you the link though, I don't really want to have a whole bunch of people looking at it untill it's running fully.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm alright at art, I'm definitly not amazing or anything, But I might be good enough for your website, I have a creative idea side of me that I would be happy to help you with Nekromantia! :)

~Crystal

Thank you! That sound positively pefect! If you have any examples of your work, please just post them here and I'll look over them.

(edited)

I could make a banner. What is the name of your website? Do you want any specific dimensions? I can definately do it, if that's what you wish.

Brilliant! We're known as the Kurayami Pack or simply Kurayami. There aren't any specific dimentions so long as the banner fills up the length of most computers. It should be 300 (or just under) in width (up to down).

I'll message you the website name aswell, for it normally makes sense to put it somewhere on the banner.

All right, so I've gotten one or two people asking about the competition and applying via message. I may add them on later once I'm sure.

Edited by NekromantiaFox