Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I made a musics

Overmare

Overall I thought that your composition was fairly good. I found the middle section of the song to be too repetitive. This is because it is only one or two measures that repeats over and over again. Try making the repeated section longer, or have slight variations in it. You could also add another line of instruments to composition and feature it in that section.

Also, how did you make the background for the video?

Overall I thought that your composition was fairly good. I found the middle section of the song to be too repetitive. This is because it is only one or two measures that repeats over and over again. Try making the repeated section longer, or have slight variations in it. You could also add another line of instruments to composition and feature it in that section.

Also, how did you make the background for the video?

I used one of my wallpapers as a base, then added audio wave forms to the eyes via after effects. It's actually pretty simple, only thing that takes time is the rendering of the video.

Hmmm. The creativity is definitely there, and you have a good melody, but there are some technical problems, and some parts get a little "repetitive" because you didn't follow the eight bar rule and stuff.

Oh and no outro.

But still, with a little more practice and knowledge, I'm sure you'll be awesome... so I subbed to dat ;)

Oh, totally forgot to ask... What Programs, synths, hardware (if you have) do you use?

Also forgot to mention, I love the visuals in the eyes. Very creative ^_^

Edited by Pencil Hoof

pretty good, If you were me though, I might at least Try to level out the leads or at least use a limiter on them. It's also a bit too repetitive and the sound design is straight out flat. But the melody is great,however,  the low ends and the mid points are really bothering me though.

It's good, keep doing what you do, you can be incredible if you practice!