Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Teh internet is srs bsns, guise

EarlofPudding

I don't understand what you are trying to say

No entiendo lo que usted está tratando de decir

私はあなたが言わんとしているものを理解していない

Δεν καταλαβαίνω τι προσπαθείτε να πείτε

K so heres an interesting scenario that just occurred in teh Alberta Bronies fb group. I had lols. I like how the Admin didn't recognize that I was trolling. :3

Waitwaitwait, your name on FaceBook "Thunderbolt Vulpoon"? Is that a reference to what I think it's a reference to? :D

Edited by Krall

Eeeeyup! Such a good series aha only thing I couldn't get over is how Twig got with some slaughterer chick instead of the Stone Plot like he was supposed to... >.>

I don't remember the specifics of most of the Twig trilogy, since I read them such a long time ago. I'm rereading through the entire series at the moment in in-world chronological order (short stories not included), starting with "The Curse of the Gloamglozer".

I do remember that I cried at the death of the Banderbear, though.

• Brohoof 1

I don't remember the specifics of most of the Twig trilogy, since I read them such a long time ago. I'm rereading through the entire series at the moment in in-world chronological order (short stories not included), starting with "The Curse of the Gloamglozer".

I do remember that I cried at the death of the Banderbear, though.

Tears were shed. :'( That dude was awesome! But yeah this whole pirate fad sprung up among my friends thats just ending now. Started of me making sky pirate references. It was actually pretty awesome lol and none of them know what it's from XD.

Tears were shed. :'( That dude was awesome! But yeah this whole pirate fad sprung up among my friends thats just ending now. Started of me making sky pirate references. It was actually pretty awesome lol and none of them know what it's from XD.

You should tell them where it's from - the Edge Chronicles is a series that deserves more fans!

Why does that book series sound so familiar to me? :L

Perhaps you read some of it at one point? If not, you definitely should! :D