Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Bravest Warriors T-Shirt Contest Design

HayaMika

[i'm assuming Visua Art basically means drawn art but if it needs to be moved I will be happy to remove it from here and put it in the proper category! :3]

I have entered a T-Shirt Design Contest on We Love Fines website. This is my design (not shown on a preview t-shirt. This is smaller then the original.) It is a Bravest Warriors T-Shirt Contest! :3

post-7204-0-36931700-1358462190_thumb.png

Here is the preview for the contest:

post-7204-0-76227100-1358462365_thumb.png

The voting started on the 15th. I am asking that if anypony could vote for me, that would be absolutely amazing. Even if you dont know or like Bravest Warriors, it would be helpful if you would vote. Of course, I'm just asking, not really expecting anypony to vote for me but anything helps! Here is the link to vote. :3

For those who dont know what Bravest Warriors is, it is a Online Cartoon by Pendleton Ward (The creator of Adventure Time) and Frederator. Its shown on the YouTube Account called Cartoon Hangover and its about four 16 year olds. Basically, they help people and stuff kind of like Adventure Time's Finn the Human and Jake the Dog. Its a pretty cool show and I would suggest you guys check it out but its all up to you! :3

Anyway, It would be an extreme help if you help vote. 5 is the best, 1 is the worst. Anything helps but 5 votes are appreciated. Thank you guys! /)(\

(I'm not trying to do this for self advertizing to win, just to help get my entry out there like all the other people in this contest are trying to do. If this post needs to be moved or removed, I totally understand. Just please tell me. :3)